Okay ameriniggers you had your cute little day for commercials and niggers in spandex now kindly fuck off and let Sup...

Okay ameriniggers you had your cute little day for commercials and niggers in spandex now kindly fuck off and let Sup Forums resume real football talk. Champions league knockouts are almost here in a few weeks.

>get tapped
>fall to the ground clutching your leg hoping to get the guy who tapped you red carded
>fun

whatever you say sheik bin al-mahmoud

>this triggers the P$G "fan"

says the sport decided by ref calls and toin cosses

Barcelona are the only favorites. PSG and Man Shitty have been relatively inconsistent compared to Barcelona.

I will like to see Paulinho score and Nerman cry in the final.

I won't lie I'm actually pretty sad it's over.

I only come to Sup Forums 2-3 days per year, on Suberbowl day and the immediate lead-up. The rest of the time it's just european nonsense.

nah son, you must be new to this. you don't sleep after a super bowl.

What are the chances we get another 7-1 this year?

PSG vs Real Madrid and Germany vs Mexico part 2 in the world cup.

Finally, all the amerisharts can go back to their generals and Sup Forums will be dominated by soccer threads

>Champions league knockouts are almost here in a few weeks.
Wait, I thought Europeans do not use playoffs. What gives?

Hockey is the only american sport i can accept, the rest is mostly standing around for a minimum amount of action.
God helmetball is so stupid.

Did you watch the game though? It was really damn exciting.

Oh hey, this post reminds me... now that sports are over for the year what are the rest of you planning on doing till August or September?

No, i had work in the morning and i was beat.
I watched last year's and it WAS exciting, but i lose the hype waiting for plays, it just drags way too much.

shit b8

Every call on the field was upheld accordingly. Refs didn't decide anything

Winter olympics, maybe opening game of Baseball, then gonna get back into Paintballing in the spring when it stops fucking snowing here

Ok I accept this, glad you watched last year, that was also a good game

says the hobby decided by extra time because they can't afford stop watches.