Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArQOf0V1uRk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hn9xAaKUbw
youtube.com/watch?v=2Kv7nCrtLYw
youtube.com/watch?v=K5r8g9Lm-KE
youtu.be/cEFemsyWK0U
youtube.com/watch?v=XRzlaW73-Mc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait you mean those are two different people?

What happened? Who's the fag on the right?

literally who are these people?

They're both shit

>AAAAAYE NURSERY RHYME THAT ENDS IN A SEX JOKE OOOOOOH

>RAAAAAAAAAAH! (Snorts cocaine greedily while Marc Maron brushes together a pile from the residue that falls to the floor.

>Biff from Back to the Future almost got into a fight with Sam Kinison at the Comedy Club back in the day.

The world is weird.

Sam Kinison was literally the prototype for the "I'M YELLING!!!!!" horse shit comedy you see today.

At least Dice has jokes. He also didn't get hit by a truck so there's that.

One of the most epic pieces of radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArQOf0V1uRk

Lmao!

They were first and second in late 80s/early 90s shock comedy, though who was first and who was second was the reason for their major feud. That and Howard Stern, also a big name in shock comedy in that same era, gradually fanned the flames of this conflict for fun and ratings.

It was a pretty similar routine, they were both loud and vulgar hedonists, with very 2 dimensional comedy that's only merit is being very obscene for the time.

And like most shock comedy, neither one's shtick has aged well. Shock comedy is only funny when it's pushing the boundaries at the time and modern guys like Dave Chappelle or Daniel Tosh are far more shocking with far less effort.

I don't know that either man was in the wrong and both of their comedy is shit that hasn't aged well, but I think Andrew Dice Clay's material is slightly better. Sam Kinison's bit required cocaine mania to really be funny and guys that have to rely on being really coked out to get laughs are not really funny to me. [Insert all of Robin William's standup career here]

I wish dice was more like kinison
6 feet under because he's a fucking hack
OOOOOOH

Dice...this guy is so delusional and sad. Kinda reminds me of when Blondie came back out of retirement and tried to "fit" in with the new generation of cocksuckers. Sad.

KInison had the timing to make the yelling work and mixed it in with meaningful content.

I don't know. They are both pretty good for being politically incorrect comics. DIce was slightly edgier but seemed less genuine. Kinison was a crazy party animal on and off camera. All the rock n roll guys loved him, as did the best comics of his time like Jim Carrey, Rodney Dangerfield, Bill Hicks. The only ones that seemed to have a real beef with him were SJW pansies like Bobcat Goldthwait who thought he was a bully and bigot.

When Dice tried to fake cry on the Arsenio Hall show, and and Kinison mocked him when he went on the show, it was a perfect BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Kv7nCrtLYw

youtube.com/watch?v=K5r8g9Lm-KE

Wew, that was fucking silly.

>KInison had the timing to make the yelling work
He was an evangelical Baptist Preacher before he went into comedy. The man was born to scream.

Dice sabotaged Sam's brakes to eliminate the competition.

also
>(((Silverstein)))

GO TO WHERE THE FUCKIN FOOD ISSSS!!!!!!

I miss Arsenio.

>At first it looked like Kinison had suffered no serious injuries, but within minutes he suddenly said to no one in particular, "I don’t want to die. I don’t want to die." LaBove later said, "it was as if he was having a conversation, talking to someone else, some unseen person." Then there was a pause as if Kinison was listening to the other person speak. Then he asked "But why?" and after another pause LaBove heard him clearly say: "Okay, okay, okay.’

>No one has posted Andew Dice Gay yet.

youtu.be/cEFemsyWK0U

>Sam Kinison was literally the prototype for the "I'M YELLING!!!!!" horse shit comedy you see today.

True, but at least he was original when he did it. It was his style and it worked for him. I don't see how you could actually listen to his early material and and say there's no real jokes.

Early Sam stand up on HBO Young Comedians Special

youtube.com/watch?v=XRzlaW73-Mc

dice clay does hold up a lot better, because the character has character, it's even more ridiculous now which was its appeal, even if the bawdiness is stale and simply not bawdy

Where's his neck