Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Attached: tumblr_pzksie8kX51tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1699, 376K)

41%

You make this thread too often.

Attached: 1509564270672.jpg (698x480, 86K)

you have a tiny penis

i hate minorities

The "trans movement" is a fad, that will eventually die out and leave behind a trail of mangled genitals, its the ultimate self cuck. you dipshits are being trolled into chopping your dicks off.

Attached: 1573479534578.gif (129x150, 73K)

Attached: 1573467716162.jpg (850x869, 69K)

At least she's expressing her dumb opinions through art instead of bitching. The ratio of creatives to consumers online has been too low for too long.

Now I'm tired of seeing this, and I like the on probation for being black threads.

Attached: im-not-gay.png (500x498, 337K)

This. The very few real transgender people are obscured by the mass of deeply fake people who will do anything to be special.

Sure. Let them remove themselves from the genetic pool. It's the only way to progress as a specie.

You keep spamming boards with your identity politics, gtfo

No one cares

Also;
>Can't choose their own bedtime
>Unable to drive a car
>Cannot drink alcohol or smoke

But able to choose their gender at 4

Honk honk

Attached: tempsnip.png (482x452, 84K)

There's no such thing as being a "real" tranny.

Attached: Screenshot_20191027-093210_Omnichan.jpg (1080x2340, 956K)

Naw, I remember in the old interbutt, there were some real ones making webcomics. Sailor Ranko and Venus comics were two. This was before every idiot did it for free points. They were fellow perverts contributing to the diversity of our online fan culture through art back before things sucked so much, so I won't forget them.

HRT can cause the penis to remain undeveloped. This makes gender reassignment surgery impossible.
That's my only beef, but if you ladies are cool having a micro-penis forever, I'll still fap to you.

Attached: 1572287703417.jpg (900x900, 156K)

gross

>let people force their kids to take hormones and make their genitals unfunctional or removed completely
> youre a monster if you remove the foreskin tho
Wut?

Having tits and a penis feels unnatural, I'd prefer if they remained flat chested with a micro peener.

"Genocide is never oka-..."

Attached: F904C2E3-6EAC-4C54-AD86-3CBC91082A9F.jpg (204x249, 10K)

damn straight nigga

At a young age before puberty has begun or before it has fully finished people should not transition, as a young child before puberty you may like many things, they could be girly clothes as a boy or boy clothes as a girl, children change their mind about things very quickly, and with transgender people constantly being the subject of attention, children act like them since they are imprinted by it from a young age, as a person in puberty your hormones constantly change and you also change your mind when you are older, if you still haven't you should go to a therapist and if necessary be shot in the head for being a mentally ill tranny, get fucked you all need to die.

Name?

Well?
What are her medical and psychological credentials?

No one is gonna fuck your inverted penis OP. Stop posting this shit. We get it you are retarded.

dont forget how easily influenced kids are

You're Ruining Future Generations by Brainwashing them into thinking they can Mutilate their Own Genitals and Take Permanent, life destroying Hormones, only for them to suffer after and look for a way back before killing themselves..

Join the 41%, you manipulative piece of shit.

Also, what is this, the 4th time you've made this faggot thread.

Go back to Tumblr or Reddit.

Attached: ha.jpg (680x906, 58K)

Faggots need to be put in mental institutions

the mental institutions would become like brothels!

Just Lock 'em up with out food. The Brothels would then be Crypts.

Transphobia implies hate and/or fear. I don't have that.

I pity trans people. Something is wrong in the wiring and they think they are in the wrong body. But the issue is they don't know what the RIGHT body feels like. They have no frame of reference, so they choose the only other alternative, which is the opposite sex. I pity them because no one is focusing on the wiring problem, which is why they feel disconnected anyways, and how to fix that. They moved on to "How to survive with the wiring problem" Which is leading to superficial surgery/dress/behavior that is only cementing their delusion.

I pity trans people.

i like tales from the crypt

I'm not against the existence of trans people
I think they don't exist
And i'm totally OK with people ruining their own body and life
But please, keep me out of it
I'm not responsible for your happiness

The Devils Trips Confirm
The Tales From this Crypt shall be the Stuff of Lovecraftian Myth.

Attached: 1571631632802.jpg (500x356, 32K)

Some of them are already adaptations of Lovecraft stuff.

Don't conflate tranny insanity with faggots.

Well, I'll give faggots this. At least they know hwat they are.

Same dude, name?

>you are just against the existence of trans people
Yes, I am. So what faggot?

Attached: image0.jpg (600x600, 112K)

So kill yourself

Join the 41% faggot

Kill yourself tranny, you're delusional

I don't like trannies.