How is it possible that all Western young people feel so confident and happy about the future...

How is it possible that all Western young people feel so confident and happy about the future? Believing in the system or in the people? What the fuck is it? I want that too!

Attached: 333334444111.jpg (849x791, 67K)

No one believes in people or the system, we just feel more lucky not having been born on a shithole country like Africa, any country from the east, any country from South America, etc.

it's basic genetics. some people are born attractive, confident and happy whereas other people are born miserable sacks of shit that will never accomplish anything in life like op

Most don't feel lucky, they feel that they're somehow better than other people because of random circumstance. There are some that know this, though, and do actually feel lucky. I often tell myself as much as I dislike aspects of my life, it could have been far, far worse.

Potatoes tomatoes.
It boils down to being lucky anyways.
Besides OP asked why some people feel happy and confident about the future.
If there are fags thinking they are better than the rest they don't feel happy and confident on the future because they are already happy and confident on the present.

I don't have belief in the system or the people, I just try and make my little bubble of existence happy. I have a couple of friends that actually matter, a decent girlfriend and a job that teaches me something new every day and a hobby that will last forever, that's how I stay content and happy.

but are you doing enough for the planet and the poor?

1. Have your own life
2. Run it how you want it, not how others want it
3. If you are not a loser you will eventually become happy about your existence and about the future.
4. Accept that there are things you can't change.

Attached: pass it without saving.png (422x329, 173K)

Boomers will die off and the future shall be fixed.

>TDOTR and TDOFP will come

Attached: 1449948126023.png (600x376, 298K)

Probably not, I don't think people have the mental capacity to really care for thousands and thousands of starving people whose country I've never even been to. I'm glad that there's people out there forming organisations to help but I just don't care that much.

Yeah I may be selfish, but you need to make yourself happy before involving others, and I don't have faith in the system enough that they'll ever fix anything major so as long as I keep my little corner of the world happy I'm good.

Because I don't waste my time believing how shitty everyone else says things are. I'm not fighting or struggling with anything in the outside world. I just accept it. Fuck I'm just happy to still be alive, I won't let them beat me down.

Attached: card00062_fr.jpg (421x600, 39K)

based comic

I treat all happy people as my enemy.

Maybe it's because their strategy to be happy is to ignore me and care about their lives only (as stated in this thread).

Fuck everyone who is well prospering.

Attached: 1487860267381.jpg (600x676, 58K)

Im kinda both girls say I’m attractive ,I’m confident and usually a pretty nice and happy dude around people but when I’m alone I’m a miserable fuck without the intention to achieve anything in life . I’m an abomination . I’m like most young adults . I’m nothing special neither is one of you and at the end we will all have to walk the same road that makes me happy the thought that in the end nothing matters and we are all the same
Plus young people are stupid as fuck the blissfully ignorant are always happy

he all right

I'm happy because I know one day soon I'll be owning my own company and investing in different fields that make boomers upset and then they die off

You will have a horrible toothache next year, I promise.

i'm not prospering at all yet i'm happy as fuck

I get paid every friday, I have sex with fwb, I got Modern Warfare and a sweet dog. The future is looking pretty good

>never had a cavity
>actually brush and have good oral hygiene
If that's the worst pain I'll feel this year then I'll take it.

Oh wait next year. Eh still applies

maybe you just have same pleb needs and standards

that's' the beauty of life - even the shit eating beetle can be happy, as long as he doesn't try to rule the whole forest.

Attached: 10485208_673408376069033_7443710954153005578_o.jpg (2048x1360, 355K)

that is what i have but you are lying to yourself about the future... there is no future with that scheme, and you better realize it before you get butt fucked it 20 years when you are not ready to face the truth

Dog dies, fuck buddy moves on, you get fired and now you can only afford a game once a year. What next?

>maybe you just have same pleb needs and standards
yup, i don't give a fuck about anything material or status related really as long as i can survive... and surviving in 1st world country is equal to being a king in middle ages... eat fresh veg/fruit/meat... work out, shit ton of spare time and no commitment pussy....

Born white Male in America to upper middle class parents. Won the freaking lottery of life. Own my own business, long term marriage, got great kids.

Still completely overwhelmed by the future, convinced we are at 11:59 and it all goes tits up at 12:00. Have slowly building rage towards my elders and the shambles of society I and my children are inheriting. I have well over 6 figures saved and I still don't feel like i will ever be able to retire. Kids came out of the womb with $140k of sovereign debt. Choose your own reality game on the news makes me sure nothing will ever get solved.
Secretly wish for SHTF to give life more meaning.

Attached: discurso_ricardo_bermudez_cuba.jpg (510x510, 67K)

I want this niggas brain

the strong always survive

a.k.a. not you

kek, what a shit comparison... assume you live the american dream, 2 kids, house and a 10/10 wife with a tree in the front yard you planted when your 1st child was born... loose the career job, all goes poof

just be grateful for what you have and don't care too much... recently my wife moved out, broke my shoulder, nerve dmg on the other arm, even some pleb stole my work boots from the part time i have.... no fucks given, happy i can do w/e i want to do every day

everything will be all right. you are even prepared for SHTF. Nothing can go wrong.

I'm glad for you. Like I said i am convinced my brain is just wired like this. Having a family to provide for makes stuff have so much more weight than it otherwise would.

yeah i will resent everything about my life if i would be the 'provider'... lost that mindset somewhere in my 20's as i was brought up this way too

Thanks for the pump up. We even have plans for that in fact. My wife spends time looking for a house to buy in a couple years and asking me where yo live and what I think. I reallly wish I had her optimism. I feel like we are about to have a severe worldwide financial crisis and on top of it our politics makes me believe that the crisis on top will have us shooting at each other within 3 years.