Give one good reason why you’re transphobic

Give one good reason why you’re transphobic

Attached: 7CEFE004-5950-4873-8A35-07887EF53A28.jpg (960x960, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detransition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am transhumane

I am not transphobic, as I don't fear transgender people. I just hate faggots.

I don't hate trans people. I hate sjws.

They're fake and gay

Even though I agree with this, I find it offensive and it has triggered me.

No it doesn't. It makes it worse, have to tip toe on my own diction because I can say either a joke or nothing at all and these fags who cant tell if that thing between their legs is a penis or a girl gets upset and I get another write up. Non binary people are literal cancer

Because transsexualism is a mental disorder and not a real thing. Everyone on the planet that legitimises it is either evil or stupid or both, LITERALLY without exception

Because My wife is a terf and I’m not allowed to be trans myself

I'm not transphobic.
I am transaidia.

Not transphobic but as someone who grew up hearing all the religious nuts tell the gay people that it was a choice, and all the gay people saying they were born this way, it's hard to square that with people who are straight up choosing to be gender contrary to their chromosomes.

You can get all the surgery and take all the pills you want but it doesn't change the underlying genetics.

>fake and gay
Literally.

This but also because I just couldn't give a single fuck about these people . Also because just like nig nogs , not all of them are the same .

A common misconception is that "phobias" are always fears. Phobias include aversions, which means that if you have an irrational hatred of faggots, you are transphobic.

But, since there's plenty of rational reasons to hate faggots, you're probably just normal.

kek

Hey that's actually an interesting point to shut some faggots into rage mode. Thanks.

Somebody is still in high school

I'm not transphobic.
I'm not afraid of them, I just don't like them and don't want them arounnd.

Mid thirties you idiot.

Unsurprising that a leftist resorts to personal attacks though, it's literally all you've got

somebody still has their head up their ass

I mean when you’re taking hormones and growing titties I think you could technically pass at that point

Don't Fear you
I hate You
You're Ruining Future Generations by Brainwashing them into thinking they can Mutilate their Own Genitals and Take Permanent, life destroying Hormones, only for them to suffer after and look for a way back before killing themselves..

Join the 41%, you manipulative piece of shit.

Attached: OP Fag.png (500x553, 235K)

Why are we celebrating mental illness & not trying to cure it?
I’m not transphobic. I pity these unwell people who are being exploited for seemingly no other reason than to throw a spanner into every day existence.

this!
so much this!

also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detransition

I used to jokingly say this until we had a MRSA outbreak at the office i worked. Literally 1 obvious tranny (dude in pink hair with a jaw that cuts glass) who would go to the bathroom several times a day. 3 months into this creatures hire people started getting colds more often, dude was always hacking shit up audibly and after they fired him for not being able to get his shit done on time everything cleared up.

no trannies no gays no disease in the workplace!

I'm not transphobic, i respect the decisions they make as it is their body, i just wish they respect my decision to not give a fuck about them aggressively forcing their, for lack of a better word, doctrine upon me on how their views on gender being a spectrum and all that are objectively correct while ignoring science as a whole. I don't need a pushy preachy motherfucker in my life, trying to shoehorn me right where they want me to be.

I have yet to actually have anyone explain what the hell non-binary is. I'm ok with gay and trans, that makes sense. But all this other shit past the LGBT is stupid bullshit

Transphobia implies hate and/or fear. I don't have that.

I pity trans people. Something is wrong in the wiring and they think they are in the wrong body. But the issue is they don't know what the RIGHT body feels like. They have no frame of reference, so they choose the only other alternative, which is the opposite sex. I pity them because no one is focusing on the wiring problem, which is why they feel disconnected anyways, and how to fix that. They moved on to "How to survive with the wiring problem" Which is leading to superficial surgery/dress/behavior that is only cementing their delusion.

I pity trans people.

No such thing cunt. Its justified to hate faggots and trannies, especialy because they do hate us for no reason

Look at the fucking sources it was written by one guy

If they want to live in a fantasy world, all the power to them.

Just don’t make me apart of it, and don’t expect me to play along.

I don't hate all trans people, just the entitled ones. The one that I know is a level-headed ftm and he keeps to himself and doesn't shove sexuality in everybody's face.

I only hate the illogical ones that cry oppression every chance they get to play the victim card. Such as that Yaniv guy, or the ones that get offended because hetero people won't date them (as if they are entitled to other people's bodies).

I don't hate trans people. I just hate whiny crybabies that make a spectacle of how special they are and demand that everyone else adjust to accommodate their needs.

Actually I’m not a leftist I just like seeing you right wingers who take everything so seriously get scrambled. Glad our health care system is more progressive than you.

non-binary is an imaginary word that the trannies hijacked to make themselves feel speshul.

its supposedly the opposite of binary but applied to chopping of dicks

binary: compounded or consisting of or marked by two things or parts. 2a : composed of two chemical elements, an element and a radical that acts as an element, or two such radicals. b : utilizing two harmless ingredients that upon combining form a lethal substance (as a gas)

It's just kind of uncanny when it's done poorly. It creeps me out when a woman has a man's frame or vise versa. Bone structure is different in men and women and its visible

>opposite sex
Hold on you sexist transphobic cis racist! Are you saying there are only two genders?

inb4 a newfag complains about the spacing in this thread posts

Yes

Sure pal, that dick between your legs doesn't just magically transform into a pretty little vagina. The penis stays or you get surgery and boy is that a mess.

theres obviously more than two ganders. Millions of them fly south for the winter

Can’t you say it’s just the combination of both genders... or just not conforming to the norms of a certain gender and thus Having binary relationship with the other.

I'm not scared of trannies, I'm disgusted by them.

Because they influence more people to be like them. We don't need more transgenders. I don't want my son to be one, because that would also mean I failed as a father.

As somebody who legit has a sugar mommy that wants me to take HRT to grow tits. It really is a hard point to stay away from.

In order to have a kid you’d have to have sex friend

no because that takes a word that explains a basic scientific principal that applies in some specific circumstances and i'm not going to let a bunch of mentally retarded adult children take yet another word and transmogrify it into madness.

for the sake of science the trannies can make up their own word. non-florper can be used.

your father must be proud

I’m not trans or nonbinary phobic, I don’t give a fuck. If you’re a good worker you’re a good worker.

You people push drugs on kids that permanently fuck their hormones, leading to depression, then mutilate them and tell them it'll make them happy again and act astounded when they kill themselves at an insanely high rate
History will look upon you as monsters

God I hope your larping.

just fyi

read the article:
>not a lot of research

i think there would be more sources if it was researched enough
but due to the fact that these problems are VERY new to our medical system and research
i think that it is even recorded in ANY source should at least be acknowledged

i'm NOT saying
>hurr i'm right you're wrong hurr take ma source its so reliable

i'm just saying:
it seems like there are people who regret their decision
like said
they don't know what the right body feels like so they try to adapt

but then has some points because the extrem pro side of this argument pushes their view onto small children who try to find themselfes and are indoctrinated into this way of thinking

i'm not against transexualism per se
but don't try to push it on someone
and please acknowledge that it MAY BE a sympton of a deeper rooted psychich problem
that can't be fixed by physical change

Reiko should be in prison.

literally kill yourself

Attached: 1573116956862.png (258x330, 100K)

they specifically need to stop pushing it on kids

As somebody who’s been diagnosed with ASPD, I know :)

Eh, words change and if that’s your biggest problem with trans people is their “wording” god you’re sensitive

scientific words don't change. stay out of science. you and your ilk keep trying to shove glass ware up your ass

You have a sugar mommy? Like you get money and sex from her? Lucky bastard

That’s what I’m saying but then I have meanies like telling me to kys :c

What would you do if you were looking through resumes and found a candidate that was trans, but had no qualifications?

If you said anything other than hire, then you're transphobic and will be hunted down and tweeted about until you're out of business.

Isn't tolerance great?

> meanies like telling me to kys :c
cry harder you absolute scumbag faggot

Attached: 1572620465126.jpg (958x960, 100K)

not OP

this is another issue in todays society
you get blamed to be something that you are not just because it suits others

if i don't employ him/her/it i'm transphobic but if i employ him/her/it i am not a good enough headhunter because i hire people who have no qualifications

there is no win in this situation

Somebody doesn’t know what bait is, I make money being a fag for her. If I look pretty she spoils me. Oh that and I basically get to be high 24/7

I am not afraid, I just do not want the crazy people trying to infect more peoole

Tbh if you still use “it” you’re not looking for a win in the situation

what else do you call something that can't even decide what it is when its plainly obvious?

how do i find a sugar mommy user?

There’s a thing called talking with people, typically that works when you want to find out information

In my own personal experience:
No, trans are not agreeable people, not nice nor tolerant.
You see, being a human with such a radically different lifestyle leads to several unhealthy coping mechanisms, that coupled with a myriad of social issues fostered by the obvious societal response to trans, makes them weary of "normals" however well intended. They develop a culture of secretism, and tend to gravitate toward each other for comfort. Soon they figure out that other trans are not really interested in them, not romantically at least, they mostly seek the stereotypical straight that fullfils the image of normalcy they crave so much. It's impossible to engage with a trans person on equal footing, and that is the saddest part of all, since trans have existed since the dawn of mankind, its unlikely that trans acceptance, beyond the legal right of self determination.

normal people don't lose their mind if i call them what they look like. man looks like a man. woman looks like a woman.

Fetlife little meetups, ageplay takes a bit to get into at first but once you get into it and used to it there’s a ton of mommy’s and daddy’s tbh. Most are creepy but they all have money

But they are "its"
They have abandoned and dishonored their true genetic heritage, and are making a retarded mockery pretending to be something they are not and will never be with girly voicing and dress-up and self-mutilation, so they deserve neither their original nor their desired genders.

They are literally society's trash, monsters, inhuman vile diseased offal, despicable. Unironically everyone that claims to be trans should be red flagged as a sex offender and involuntarily committed to mental institutions until they are cured of their insanity.

yeah well sorry that i am not accustomed to this topic that much

just wanted to address everyone and apparently some change their gender like clothes
don't want to be rude here it's just that i know some "genderfluid"-being and shit i don't know anymore....

youo call babies "it" when you don't know the gender .. thought it to be at least not offensive but okay

lol this

Attached: 1572590470152.jpg (474x361, 29K)

I'm "Transphobic" because I think Trans people are making a horrible mistake and are buying into the brainwashing and I want to prevent them from mutilating themselves. I've been banned from every trans subreddit you can think of, trying to convince these poor souls to wake up and walk away from the programming. I read their recovery journals and I see how deeply and gravely they regret what they've done and because it upsets me so much to see people suffer, I try my best to reach out and stop them. All so I can be called Nazi, all so I can be called ignorant, all because I actually care about the well being of others.

"Transphobic" implies fear.
I'm not afraid of them. I pity them. They are mentally ill.
I simply refuse to play pretend with them and act like their disease is perfectly normal and healthy.

Well that is an interesting point but a baby can’t even talk. It’s literally just and eating, shitting, crying machine. Compared to a human who if you call “it” that would be extremely objectifying and it is just kinda rude.

Also if all you guys are that worried about their pronouns why not learn their name first?

Ageplay is creepy in itself, if she's hot maybe I could get over it.

I'm not transphobic, I'm just sick of everyone claiming they are special and need special treatment. I'd say that the majority of trans are now doing it for sympathy/attention. I also think gender fluid is complete attention seeking bullshit.

I sabotaged a tranny at work and got him fired lol

This website has made me hate trannies. No not the anti-tranny Sup Forums types, but the actual trannies that post here obnoxiously made me hate them through interacting with them. I came to the conclusion through several interactions that trannies are worthless and should all suffer. I'd like to make their lives miserable in any way that I can.

i would learn his/her (see i'm leaving out the it) name
(and i know the name(s) of the genderfluid-being)
but i thought this would be a general discussion
there is no subject to directly address

Kinda but when your moral compass is already shot, who cares

Trannies are unliving abominations, they are truly subhuman

Well, most societies also legitimize Christianity, which is responsible for most problems Western society has faced and is unquestionably more destructive to mental health and the world as a whole.

Gas the Christians before we worry about anything else.

>No not the anti-tranny Sup Forums types

Infinitely worse than trannies, honestly

>it's a mental disorder
>it doesn't exist
choose one

Because I don't support enabling mental illness.

I'm a fag and I hate trannies

Being gay is a preference
Thinking you are a woman is a mental illness

The lives these things live, most engage in casual prostitution, take hard drugs regularly, have so many random sexual partners you wouldn't believe.

Most have HIV, let me just repeat that. Most transvestites have HIV and don't tell the men who fuck them.
"I can't get pregnant why not"

The way they behave in public is also discracefull, hitting and yelling at strangers, molesting men (and boys), many go on holidays abroad to find customers to support their lifestyles.

Everywhere seen a tranny that's 40?
If they don't look like that it's because they literally died.

Don't do hormones kids

If a worker thinks his job sucks, then he is most likely doing a sucky job and needs to be fired.

From the worker's perspective, if he think his job sucks, find a job better suited for him instead of begging the boss to hire people he can slack off with promoting even worse daily results.

Christianity was also made up. None of this shit exists, least of all """""transexuals"""""

>Thinking you are a woman is a mental illness

My mom thinks she is a woman, how to commit her?

>Most have HIV, let me just repeat that. Most transvestites have HIV and don't tell the men who fuck them.

We know. This is why we want them to stay away from kids

Oh man, I should of saved the story by the guy who hired trannies.

Spoiler: they bring their mental illness and victim complex to the workplace, and are just generally shitty human beings.

larp

they bring literal plague with them.

Most of them aren't trans, they are mentally ill losers who can't get any and so embrace autogynephilia and faggotry. Only to then find it doesn't work past 30ish and commit suicide.
The few who are genuinely trans and don't act like huge fags about it I don't have any problem with. But don't expect me to respect spergs like "Christine"-chan and freaks like Bruce Jenner.

Until they accept that today I identify as an attack coptor and that makes it scientific reality, FUCK THEM!!!

Attached: AD97A3F8-1A0E-47BD-967C-0A60266D0EB4.jpg (525x551, 42K)

well i myself am a AH-64 Apache Helicopter
we should get together sometime XoXo

If you know about trans people having a high HIV percentage but don’t know that gay people do the same shit, I definitely have to call bullshit on this post.