What do ppl cut these with on the street

what do ppl cut these with on the street

Attached: vape-cart-update.jpg (1921x1201, 193K)

your mothers vagina smellz

and you will die alone

We salute this absolute legend.

vitamin e acetate

Attached: 3746824.jpg (100x100, 8K)

Vitamin E.

That good ass Vitamin E Acetate muh nigga

mostly vitamin Erect penis

I just moved to a new city and have no connects here. Where can I find thc carts?

>a new city

honestly i’ve used tinder or grindr to find weed in new cities and it works every time

Vitamin E acetate. You should try it, OP. Fill a cart just with that and down it as fast as possible. Twice over, if you can.

Attached: 1570555131504.jpg (700x818, 82K)

is that why your so cancerous user

probably scissors or knives, what the fuck else do you cut shit with idiot

Cum.

something like that

No wonder people are dieing from them

Did.. Did you just salute yourself?

Honey Cut

Man you know a huge generation is going to be underdeveloped , permenant brain damage and anxieties due to easier drug use. Mainly kids and highschoolers. Think about it back when i was in high school you had to know somebody who knows sombody and even then you had to go somwhere bust missions. Now just social media with kid konnects sell pillys and carts for self medicating flat brains. Right under there parents or families noses Trust me the future is fucked in the ass HARD. Insane incels and females tryna be men if you cut the drugs out days where better back when

Usually THC if not just sweet stimulating Nicotine for Faggots

Plus smoking earlier i only smoked weed like 4 times in highschool. Developed personality and character,even still smoke rarely. Every Kids Cling to the same ideas these days breaks my heart. They need to forge there own person

Mpre

As opposed to thousands of years of alcohol abuse?

Peepee juices

Attached: 1547986817390.png (426x441, 314K)

If THC carts were so important to you then why don't you just move to a state where it's legal and then you don't have to take a 20% chance on getting poisoned.

Attached: Atta Boy!.png (1000x750, 931K)

The problem isnt people on the streets "cutting" them, its retards buying cheap knockoffs then reselling them. China is the one fucking with them. Honestly, go to a legal state, hell you can get a medical card over the internet if that makes it easier. Just dont buy the anything that sounds too good to be true. A lot of that shit is probably off the shelves by this point.

>Families don't know
You think this is new? My mom is a school bus driver for a predominantly Spanish and Native American neighborhood. Over the past 25 years she has witnessed beatings, there was a stabbing on another bus, and just general stupidity. It wasn't until they started putting video cameras on the bus that parents would even believe their children were capable of bad deeds like stabbing, and you'd usually have to show the video right up to when they committed the act, but confirmation bias is a magical thing, and parents will do anything to defend their kids.

Cuttin farts OP. Duh. Dont be stupid

Knives.

80% of ALL CARTS on the market are fake/counterfeit even those sold in legal states from a dispensaries. I'm not saying that none of them contain THC. I'm saying that anyone can get empty carts and the packaging they go in for a couple bucks and fill'em themselves. Even dispensaries have bought knockoffs thinking they where just getting a deal from the manufacturers only to later find out they are fakes it happens a lot. If concentrates are a most just go for dabs

Nobody is opppsing alcohol abuse, if anything that can fuck your small developing brain as well your response already showed how fucked and skimmed you are. Adults are better off smoking and drinking but give your brain the chance to grow first

You avoided that opinion nicley user, wonder how your highschool convos are kek
Not even convos just cucking eachother

Link of article or proof? I do believe there is a saturated black market out there somewhere, has to be with all the blood money from gangs and exports. Labs just flooding the streets with carts for teenage hoodlums

yummy pesticides

I don't know where you went to school but in my HS is was easier to buy black Afghani hash than it was to score liquor.

Cum