Post yfw amerimutts leave our board for the next 8 months

post yfw amerimutts leave our board for the next 8 months

thank fuck

but basketball and baseball

I'm here for heem and 10is too, m8.

nowhere near as obnoxious as handeggfags

I'm here for champions league, /messimessimessi/ and world cup though.

>board dies because sports go out of season
>this is a good thing
Whatever. See you in September when sports are back.

>our board
>founder of 4chins was a neet white American
Back across the border you go.

Ill just hop back in lol
its easier than anything sweetie lol

The absolute state of border babbies.

The board has the highest traffic during the champions league and world cup season though so nice try, Amerishart.

Can't do anything about it white boi jajaja

who's ready for soccer!

Nice selfie, Cletus. Is that what you did during the half time kike show brought to you by the Diabetes association and McDonalds?

I don't have to. Your people don't make enough money to live anywhere near me. Enjoy your farmer's market avocado business.

Can't wait for Based Russia and based China to btfo the Amerimutts out forever

Can't wait for Peter Jackson to die so New Zealand becomes irrelevant again.

College football spring games are in three months, and the wave only grows higher from there.

You cannot escape us.

>3 months
kek, you'll be swamped with world cup threads. Your time has come amerimutts, the board is ours now

Can I come out of my /cric/ safe space now?

>a fucking waffle

>mfw

oops, wrong picture.

Nice selfie.

you too.

>when the favela finally gets dial-up

>Spics live in CA and NY, the most expensive places to live in the country
>Cletus the corn boy lives in flyover Nebraska

>he thinks they can afford to live there
Oh lord, you really are one naive little shit aren't you? Spics cross the border with a dozen family members, find their Spic friends in their Spic neighborhoods, who help them find a one-bedroom Spic-friendly shithole that runs about $300-400 a month. 12 spics proceed to work 14 hour days, including children, just to make enough money for all of them to live in said one-bedroom apartment and eat tacos from the local Spic market. This is spic life in America.

Oh look, it's another episode of americans unanimously agreeing their country is shit. Lose weight.

Lel I'm sure it's nice in your trailer park in Nebraska too Cletus. Remember that corn cobs are not used to stick up your ass.

>a favela monkee even mentioning shit countries
I've seen it all.
Actually, if I DID live in a trailer, it'd still be a step up from your greasy Spic familia. That being said, I live in a 3-bedroom in San Francisco. I'll let you guess my lifestyle-quality off of that.