Morty, come in here and have a seat

>Morty, come in here and have a seat
>oh uh, ok Rick, what did you want to talk about?
>well Morty, it's just about God
>God? What about God?
>well it's just that... he's not real
Powerful stuff, I won't lie
I'm really glad that today's tv shows are handling real issues

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rick and Morty should be required viewing for all high schoolers. It will force them to re-think the phony concept of "God". With luck, religion will be extinct in a few generations.

Dad God is the Szechuan sauce and when Rock says he wants to find the sauce he's really saying he wants to find God.

I meant DAE

>all those pseudo philosophical youtube videos on reddit and morty

I want to strangle the creators

>top ten reasons why Rick is secretly a genius
>why Rick's catch phrase is actually string theory
>Rick and Morty on morality
>God's not real: Rick explains why
What a time to be alive

Why do you want to strangle the creators? It's the shitty fanbase... Spoiler alert, it's always the shitty fanbase

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

WUBBA LUBBA REDDIT!

the fanbase is a reflection of the creators but I meant the youtube video creators anyways

Does Reddit and Memey ever explain how the atheism fairy explodes nothing into everything for no reason, and has it magically form sentient life?

>religion will be extinct in a few generations

Kek. Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

it's because Judaism is a horrible religion and makes their followers hate religion. They don't have a positive figure like Christians do, even if you take away all the miracles and son of god shit, Jesus is still a respectable person and someone to look up to. Jews don't have that, they have self hatred and they want it gone.

>religion will be extinct in a few generations
How can you be this oblivious as to what is going on in the world right now?

they have Moses

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Moses is a cunt who got everyone killed

I've been watching early episodes of the Simpsons and there's lots of pro-Christianity messages

reddit and morty

That atheist shoving a banana up his ass was the final nail in the coffin.

>magically
>this coming from omnipotent skydaddy worshipper

>Religion will be gone within a generation

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Sup Forums is basically just so biased that they've convinced themselves R & M is not a legitimately fantastic show since it's become popular, particularly with Reddit. Your average Sup Forums user is addicted to the image of himself as some sort of grand intellectual social outcast. It's by no fault of himself though, its just cause society is too flawed to accept his brilliant mind. He will sit in front of his PC, looking down on the "normies" and praising the niche lesser known shows which appeals to his superior deep intellectual mindset. He's not like Reddit, the masses who rejected him. He's special.

>sky daddy

Hi /Reddit.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

There's no substance to it. It's just faux-intellectual memery that pretends to be clever while offering no real insight.

Also, the problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.

Looking at how much this show triggers Christcucks despite them making god a topic maybe twice, I'm really starting to like it.

No it isn't a surprise. What's funny is no atheist I know reads any theology, or any serious theologian based in objective moralism I.e belief in God. No sound theology can have subjective morality since there is only one good, God, and all is good that flows through him. Thus he can only be subjective.

The obvious reason they don't read Christian arguments is that all theology of the last 150 are forces to be reckoned with. I've made it a point to read atheist books so I know best how to combat their silly ideas. I actually enjoy debating atheists irl for this reason. It's funny to watch them play their mind games and weasel their way out of reason, to observe their open contradictions in terms, to see them try so hard to argue that they themselves are an accident.

"He who never thirsts for God here, will thirst for him before he has been dead a minute".

Almost every single major figure in Christianity is Jewish as well, but that somehow isn't a problem :^)

The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.

I wrote this pasta (and was just about to post it), no fucking joke.

>biblical Israelite
>kike

During Christ's lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

You're doing God's work, user.

Religion won't be extinct, Europe is the next Islamic Caliphate.

>atheism growing every year
>at its knees

Look at all these fucks I dont give

>atheism growing

Nope.

mahar was raised catholic iirc.

and there is literally nothing wrong with atheism. and there is nothing wrong with a tv show that mentions it.

>there is literally nothing wrong with atheism

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

DUDE

SZECHUAN SAUCE

SZESHCHUAN SAUCE LMAO

Is there a bigger cuck in cinematic history than this guy?

Yes, user, they didn't speak English during Christ's lifetime, great observation.

They're still all descendants of "just fuck my wife-sister please" Abraham.

>Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

That too stops being a problem when it's Christians and Jews being virtually identical like wer've seen with the Brexit referendum, right? :^)

>in shithole muslim countries religious maniacs are increasing their stranglehold on society

I should have said in the West. Dumb faggot. Its like youre actually okay with Muslims destroying the planet.

Israelites, yes.

But the Israelites of the bible are no relation to modern 'jews', who are Kazhars who co-opted the judean religion for their own ends, money lending, usary, etc.

>The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Whereas religion has tonnes of evidence to support its claims?

I'd hardly say that intelligent design is the easiest to accept out of the multiple theories as to the creation of the universe. Each of these hypotheses stand on equal footing, have as much empirical evidence supporting them (none), and don't vary wildly in their believability.

>But the Israelites of the bible are no relation to modern 'jews', who are Kazhars who co-opted the judean religion for their own ends, money lending, usary, etc.
That makes no sense, since Jesus was whining about their money lending shit while the Kazhars weren't a thing until the 7th century.

More importantly, how do you spot "le real joo" over those fake kazhars and when is any major church going to call these fakes in Israel and their Anglo colonies out?

DA JEWWWS

Life is direct evidence of God...

1. Everything that exists has an explanation of its existence, either in the necessity of its own nature or in an external cause.
2. If the universe has an explanation of its existence, that explanation is God.
3. The universe exists.
4. Therefore, the universe has an explanation of its existence (from 1, 3).
5. Therefore, the explanation of the universe’s existence is God (from 2, 4).

1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore, the universe has a cause.

1. If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties do not exist.
2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.
3. Therefore, God exists.

1. The fine-tuning of the universe is due to either physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, it is due to design.

1. It is possible that a maximally great being exists.
2. If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
3. If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world.
4. If a maximally great being exists in every possible world, then it exists in the actual world.
5. If a maximally great being exists in the actual world, then a maximally great being exists.
6. Therefore, a maximally great being exists.

1. If the multiverse doesn't exist, there is sufficient scientific reason to believe life is naturally impossible.
2. Stephen Hawking and many other science cucks are advocates for the existence of the multiverse for this reason, and such lends the theory credence.
3. If the multiverse exists, all possibilities exist.
4. If all possibilities exist, God exists.
5. If God exists in any universe, being God, He necessarily exists in all universes.
6. It is by definition impossible to negate God.
7. If scientists are right about the existence of the multiverse, then, ironically, God exists.

>1. Everything that exists has an explanation of its existence
Therefore god doesn't exist :^)

But since God himself doesn't have an explanation, he's a direct contradiction of your own philosophy.

>2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.

okay

Atheists started treating Atheism as a religion of its own, that's when it failed.

>
>>there is literally nothing wrong with atheism

Thereisn't.

>Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

So what?

>If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

I don't see the relation between "moral degradation" (could you perhaps elaborate on what that even means?), communism, identity politics and islam.

>You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

I agree.

>You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

Abdul from Syria might very well be a moderate muslim. Just as there's nothing that says atheists couldn't vote for Trump. Your religion or lack thereof doesn't dictate who you are.

God is His own explanation.

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

>morality without God

No. One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions by different countries, often with great vigour.

For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

The huge differences which can be observed between Christian societies and all others, even in the twilit afterglow of Christianity, originate in this specific injunction.

>Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

Hasn't gods done most of these things?

>God is His own explanation.
Which one would that be? Remember, if he doesn't have an explanation he doesn't exist according to your own premise.

>tfw athiest but voted trump

Just don't believe in any higher power, not like my beliefs should matter to anyone though.

Is this what they're putting in those debunking atheists pamphlets now?

This is like the reddit wormhole

>attributing human morals to the divine

Atheists are children.

savage

>doing this stuff is baaaaad
>except when my jewish egregore is doing it :^)

if by that you mean that this trend is due to savages breeding more, then yes.

Leave it to the Christcucks to be happy that we'll have 4 billion niggers by 2100.

You guys seem really offended about this.

>They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

I agree wholeheartedly; that is why there is no such thing as an absolute moral code!

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

So if God doesn't hold himself to that same standard he holds himself too, then why worship him? But I forgot, he's """""divine""""", and that means we are in no place to question him and should mindlessly follow his dogma and give 10% of our income to our tax free church.

didn't even think about that

>mfw christianity assured its own survival for the next 1000 years because they got to china before islam did

muslim cucks are about to get CHINKED.COM

Atheism just got invaded by people using it as a platform for attention, Atheism+, for example.
It didn't go away, people just stoped talking about it, which will ironically make it more normal than forcing it.

go back to Sup Forums and continue living your miserable existence there where you blame everything that's wrong with your life and the world on the jews

oh but right it's just satire none of you guys actually buy into this shit. i believe you.

Hey guys, maybe engaging in subpar theological apologetics on an anonymous website is a waste of all of our fucking time.

Exactly. Fuck this idiot.

>when all you have are copypastas so you can't answer a question

>it's only a coincidence Jews are over represented in 'x'

Every fucking time.

I agree that the Jews have their hands in some shady shit, it doesnt make any arguments for your stupid fucking religion valid.

I would write more but I think youre fucking dumb and not worth my time.

True every society in history has its own definitions of right and wrong.

Christianity has tried to raise man above the animal level. Muzz kill others without shame or sin in the name of their god.

Christianity has never done so - there is no teaching from Jesus saying you must kill anyone.

Quite the reverse with the muzz

Atheists can murder unborn children without a moments thought and are on the same level as the vilest muslim head chopper

>I agree that the Jews have their hands in some shady shit
Then what was the issue here ?

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

>a ball of cells with no neurons is the same as a grown human being beheaded
>intentions here dont matter

You. Are. Stupid.

That's a mighty fine 'not argument' you have there.

Does claiming you can win an argument counts as winning an argument on /Reddit you Jew loving faggot?

Atheism is outside of Jewish involvement in banking, the media, whatever. The arguments for atheism stand alone. Even if the Jews intended to use it maliciously, the arguments for it are still stronger than those for your imaginary god. You die and its a dreamless sleep. Live a more fulfilling life with that in mind.

>a human life is not a human life

All you're doing is dehumanising the victim, which is something all murderers do, when you think about it?

Pathetic. Genuinely pathetic. Im like 8% Jewish if that helps you feel any better.

>Christianity has tried to raise man above the animal level
Look at those Christian niggers. It ain't working.
>Muzz kill others without shame or sin in the name of their god. Christianity has never done so - there is no teaching from Jesus saying you must kill anyone.
Can you please cite what it says in Luke 19:27?

Stupid argument once more. I dont even care what you have to say, think youre right.

In the vein of Sup Forums, I just watched Split. It sucked.

The posts I mentioned weren't a religious issue.
I'm not religious so your attacks are pointless

The amazing atheist was the final banana in the ass of atheism.

On one hand

>eye witness accounts of Gods divinity
>changed the world more than any other force in history, as a result of God's Manifest destiny
>Miracles occurring to this day in the name of Christ (Miracle of the sun, Fatima revelations, the curing of Sister Marie Pierres Parkinson's)
>moral driving point of the west

Or

>claim to believe in the rational, while believing the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life
>based on Jewish lies and pushed by Jews, who conveniently hold onto and don't criticise THEIR religion

Hmm I wonder which one the Jewish plot could be.

Oh okay so then Jews are bad, got it, got you confused with the religious maniac. I got sidetracked watching a movie, in order to discuss it on the board while faggots sat around in a thread and bitched at one another for an hour or whatever. My bad for not keeping track.

The thing is, I dont care about Jews on this board. Not just that, I dont even hate most Jews, just the media heads and shit.

Also, Sup Forums is legitimately retarded and a board for stupid people. Same goes for /r9k/. Theyre the new Sup Forums, which is dead.

>Ashkenazi Jews statistically have the highest IQ
>Absence of faith in G-d
Tickles my almonds

>he still can't stop with the unrelated copypastas

Does god speak to you user? Do you hear him?

Why'd you participate in a discussion you don't want to be in in a thread that's not related to the movie you're watching?

You're getting worked up over nothing, which is quite stupid as well

>Jew denying Christ

Poetry.

you cheeky bugga, you knew this would turn to a shit show. you just wanna watch >:] nice.

>still no argument

oh shit youre right

Because the movie is over. Im not really worked up, just casually insulting idiots. The amount of thought I put into this is the same amount I put intowiping my ass. Its nothing. I just cant seem to escape Sup Forums and its retardation.