Stop abusing the word football with that handegg ((((sport)))))

Stop abusing the word football with that handegg ((((sport)))))

Lets just call it Save Rugby and everyone is happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

11v11.com/teams/brazil/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cringe

Muttball

u sound mad

if it were to get any alternate unique name it'd be Gridiron

They kick the ball to open the halves, score points, and change possession. Don't be butthurt that America has evolved the game to do more than just kick and headbutt a ball like uncivilized soccer brainlets

>watch a rugby "hard" hits vid on youtube
>nobody drops their shoulder to in an attempt to ram the soul out of the guy their hitting
>just body tackles and leg takedowns

But I'm a hockey player, so how you fags play is none of my business.

if someone tried to do american football tackles without all the padding they would die

blood sports are the only real sports

>more high school football players die every year in America than all rugby players on earth combined
They should call it jog-hug. Also ball is not a shape, you would know that if you went to an American school that wasn't in a big city and full of nigs.

Why do you guys think that's cool? It's dumb.

>correct term is futbol
>gets mad when american's say football

they already do die. getting KO'ed and concussions is one of the NFL biggest problems. Having the helmet and padding makes the players seem they're invisible and they're protected so it gives them the illusion to hit harder

invincible not invisible* lmao

No. You’re a loser and a tard, and you seek validation by looking at sports. Go away.

It's not about how cool it is, it's about relevance to the immediate conversation. If dying young was cool then Brazil wouldn't be one of the worst countries on earth.

>retard ball

>slightly improved retard ball

>modern day entertainment

evolution produces a better product

Dumb Germany.

You Americans on this board definitively find it cool. You guys are always boasting that your sport is superior because people get their brains fucked and their bodies all destroyed for your entertainment.

Well that definitely makes the people who play it way fucking tougher.

*Fakes injury*

*dies due to complications later in life*

>"ha football is just rugby for pussies"
People have life altering injuries and even fucking die playing this
>wow you barbarians actually enjoy this!?
gotta love shithole countries logic, they want to compare toughness but don't actually want to be tough
pic related; its you trying to talk about football (you should stick to soccer even if germany pounds you guys with no lube)

this is a much more apt name

I didn't say any of those things.

>you should stick to soccer even if germany pounds you guys with no lube
We have more wins against them historically.
11v11.com/teams/brazil/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Germany/

The last world cup we won was against them. We still have the highest number of WC titles (5)

*I didn't compare toughness and I didn't say that handegg is rugby for pussies