Why are all women everywhere so fucking stupid and irrational?

Why are all women everywhere so fucking stupid and irrational?

Attached: 4D22A6C9-B3BD-43BC-AE03-DEB861816396.jpg (559x277, 24K)

Same reason men are. People are dumb

Because they have to deal with men.

Emotions first, logic later.

Most people use "irrational" to mean "disagreeing with me."

Tits or gtfo

women are neither stupid nor irrational. they're just manipulating you and you're too blind to see what's playing out right in front of your eyes

lol

Why are you this retarded?

I would ask why you're a virgin, but you answered the question for me already.

Attached: 1560382391150s.jpg (1154x817, 72K)

That thread again.

Actually I’ve been married for like 10 years.

I don't have to abide by your made up rules, nigger.

It's funny cause you're wrong, no one is forcing women to work or live along side men. Try harder next time.

You're retarded and apparently very hurt by my low quality bait. I hate this place.

Still waiting on tits with timestamp

(You), see

you can shout at a man and call him a fuck head without the law or the mob attacking you.

I believe irrational is used to describe the disproportional responses and actions women give when an event occurs that they do not like.

this, best to disregard female behaviour for the most part and just give them what they need, not what they demand.

kek
"Men are difficult to deal with...I know I will be deliberately irrational & overly emotional to get back at them, this shall surely improve my own situation, I am not dumb"

You sound like an angry faggot who can't get laid.

(You), see

>Over 9999 Fedora tips per second

Found the girl. You know how I know you're girl? You never read. Anything. Otherwise you'd already know men have been proven smarter from different stand points since the 80's

We know. Women get upset when you make them notice how dumb they are.

way to prove the point

yes, let the butt hurt flow through you.

>facts, reason & logic are just tools of the patriarchy and don't mean shit in the real world.
^Feminists believe this.

there is a large number of women that are smarter than a large group of men, but there is also a larger group of men that are smarter than all women and most men.

The world is fuck, everyone in it is, just take out everyone not white and take out some whites to be safe, start over. I'm just so tired.

You're doing this wrong, user.

They think too much with emotions and think short term. Most are incapable of logic or long term planning. Why do you think there's almost no women in STEM?

user is obviously angry.

We're all just tired of your shit, go fuck off.

Yes teenage girls are stupid. We feel you OP, being 16 sucks, especially when you are emotianlly behind. But it will get better.

women and soft cock leftists blamed the fact that women were "locked" in the kitchen for all of history, given that at least since the 70s women have been free to study and pursue any career they wish in the professional world in the west for almost 50 years now, why are women still lagging ?
they will blame vestiges of patriarchy even though they dominate colleges, medicine and education of public schools.

Imagine if I was actually talking about a 35 year old

go be salty some place else.

and when they are in their 30s & 40s and are still mostly insufferable cunts that men tolerate for sex?

cope

Attached: 1573574171677.jpg (472x892, 95K)

expose themselves and do #metoo at the same time

Attached: 1573559748695m.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

Based kate