youtube.com/watch?v=dWhGd9ICRXU
youtube.com/watch?v=cz_-AbtSYVE
youtube.com/watch?v=yGLzpt3caHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jay was for plebs and retarded grandmas

letterman was sometimes funny

who?

Jay as a mega draw and also hilarious.

Dave as a whiny muh tonight show four-eyed faggot that didn't have a funny bone in his body except for that time he sat on Paul's cock.

Can we all agree this is the only one that ever really mattered?

You shouldn't still be posting here at 60, gramps.

>hey audience, current events huh?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Literally the worst fucking genre of television

Pretty sure he's already forgotten.

Don't get me wrong i love me some Craig but he didn't have mainstream appeal. Late night will sadly never have a gay robot skeleton ever again.

eaayyyugh ya got any gum?

The best part is that those signs were real. The late night wars were so much fun, and The Late Shift is one of the best TV movies of all time, period. Leno is a shit.

Leno was great until the end

Letterman stopped caring years before it ended

It makes me sick that this fat faggot replaced him and turned his show into the most generic, unfunny talk show on TV

Dave as a guy who completely phoned it in for the second half of his career.

Leno as a friendless yet successful psychopath who manipulated his way to the top and was content to perform garbage so long as it appealed to the lowest common denominator

I don't hate this guy, mostly because he never gets promoted on YouTube since he never goes into full "DRUMPF IS HITLER" mode, but when I remember he replaced Craig, I start fuming.

Leno won the ratings war but Letterman won the legecy war. I don't even like Letterman but when he dies it's going to be a chorus of everyone in show biz sucking up his ass.

The good ones told jokes and did stupid human tricks

He was shit. If he in any way mattered he wouldn't be doing gameshows and shit on H3

Ferguson > Letterman >> Conan > Leno >> Kimmel > Corden > Fallon > Colbert >>>>>> Meyers

In general, the stand-up comics are far superior to the skit comics, although the skit comics are far superior to the non-comics who still giggle at their own """""""""jokes""""""""". Seriously why is Seth Meyers on TV? He isn't funny, intelligent, genuine or charming.

Leno is a standups standup. He wrote for people. He wasnt known as a joke stealer. Leno was the right call for the show.
Letterman was a pundit. He shouldve done synders show but he was mad leno beat him. He wouldnt retire until leno left.
Conan was great at first but after he won an award he became stagnant.
Craig kilborne for the win.

Letterman raked in dosh because he owned his show while Leno was Lorne Michaels' bitch.

Kimmel shouldnt be on that list at all. He is smart but a terrible host.
Meyer is on cause lorne was mad that conan didnt use his production. So he will make meyers a star. He couldve gave the show to one of his impressionist.

Kimmel is better than anyone on the air right now except Conan. His writing staff is his weak point, but he seems the most genuine of them all, and his off the cuff remarks are quite good. He plays it too safe on his show, but he can be very funny. He was great as a guest on Ferguson in his last few months, and him telling Jay Leno to essentially fuck off ten times in a row was late night kino.

Ferguson is the best host of all because his interview is not the generic "plug whatever you are doing" interview

youtube.com/watch?v=lvPxRyIWWX8

youtube.com/watch?v=XyA0LCsLiL0

one of the best ferguson interview

youtube.com/watch?v=dWhGd9ICRXU

the best bit
youtube.com/watch?v=cz_-AbtSYVE

the best monologue ever
youtube.com/watch?v=yGLzpt3caHw

Ferguson and his show were truly one of a kind. I would honestly watch every one of his episodes like a TV show if I could get my hands on some mega box set of it all. He was so real, and so personable. It's a shame he didn't get more recognition, but maybe that's a good thing cause now we can discuss him on TV.

lorne michaels had nothing to do with the tonight show until jimmy fallon took over

I couldn't stand Letterman but I never saw his early stuff. Seeing the later "I've got money so I don't have to try" years really made me resent him so I don't think I give him a fair shake
Leno had a decent, safe monologue which is what I watched late night for but was completely forgettable in everything else
I'm probably in the minority but I don't care for Conan. He has and has had good segments but his monologue is dreadful and I don't care for his interviews either.
Ferguson will always be my favorite host. Just watching him do or talk about anything was great and he actually made interviews with all these boring celebrities interesting.
All the other hosts would throw them softball questions for them to respond with rehearsed stories whereas Craig would talk about his snake mug or tattoos or something unrelated. It was nice to see these people as actual people as opposed to Actor 37B

>le get really close to the camera man

SO FUNNY XD

>Last Call with Carson Daly
>Original release January 8, 2002 – present

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

barely, carson will forever be king

wtf i hate cregg now