Thread reported, fuck off
Sup Forums is a place of peace and tolerance

/mlpol/ revival when

Trump is a neocon jewish puppet
Enjoy dying in a shitty desert for your masters amerigoys

WHAAAAAAA WHY DO MOVIES PORTRAY THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE

I MEAN NO HARM

PLEASE RECONSIDER

LOOK AT THIS INFOGRAPHIC IMAGE I CREATED IN PAINT IT PROVES THAT JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING

The ass pain is glorious. Trump just put his middle fingers up to Russia and China, while he was meeting with THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA.

Cry all you want. Assad and Syria were always small fish. This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever, and Trump tells other super powers to go fuck themselves, do not fuck with us.

He's making America great again. Just because you don't understand 5D Backgammon doesn't mean it isn't real.

MAGA

>le chess meme to justify my support of a literal retard

Fantastic meme

he was being ironic you retard
at least i think he was

It's all they can do to fight the cognitive dissonance, poor guys.

WTF I dont understand geopolitics anymore

i hope you guys to realize this is clearly a /qa/ or some other shill trying to get you guys even more pissed at Sup Forums

this is just way to obvious

there has been tons of it since the election, although I'm sure some of it is australians/thedonald newfags

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

Trump is a terrorist
Putin is the antichrist
Neofascism is destroying western civilization
Nationalism is a mental illness

and that education is better than your 80k college you went in debt for

Who is Sup Forums and why does she wear a tie without a collared shirt?

>2017
>Still being triggered by Sup Forums
I hate you kids so much. Ive been here since 09. You new faggots should fucking kill yourselves. If you guys spent more than 3 seconds on Sup Forums you'll realize that 70% of it is shit skins LARPing. We used to raid Tumblr just to get some triggering going on. Why raid Tumblr now when you can just trigger some new faggots on one of these gay ass boards filled with niggas who were born after 2000 and have 0 concept of doing it for the lulz

Sup Forums is in it's death throes

Yea idk why I even bother with this place.
The last time I had hope was HWNDU season 1. But now I mostly come on Sup Forums to talk about boxing.
4cha is ded and has been ded since 11.

And now it's just a bunch of dipshits from r/the_donald spewing Fox News talking points

ahh shucks, come on guys! this isn't a pol board!?

45% reddit 45% shills 10% quality, Sup Forums is almost as bad

>HWNDU

Those threads were gay, they were just tripfag and attentionwhore circlejerking.

You don't fool anyone, Sup Forumstard.

>wahh wahh why aren't you muh personal army

you sound pretty triggered yourself

Sure is reddit in here, say hello to the /qa/dditors for me.

what a sad attempt

Yeah you're right, Sup Forums is reddit

It wasn't about a personal army, it was about the lulz you faggot. Again, because you're new and underaged I wouldn't expect you to understand.

That's why most of us came onto Sup Forums, it was for the lulz.

Pol is literally amerimongrels larping as white people.

>Pol

>le lulz xP
You need to go back.

>there are people reading this who don't remember 9/11
wew

>>>>>Twitter
I know you came here for the epik memes during the election but it's time to go back.

Nothing Sup Forums did recently was "for the lulz" they legitimately believed in Trump and took his presidency seriously. There were hundreds of threads of people being butthurt after that Syria thing.

any time i see some dumb shit on the internet i just remind myself its probably a teenager

they aren't newfags they are shills

There are no lulz with Sup Forums, only pathetic whining and turning everything into racist conspiracy theories. In fact, Sup Forumstards are the biggest bunch of humorless, sad cunts.

>anyone from Sup Forums
>claiming they hate Sup Forums

we don't feel stigmatized or like we need to hide our identity like this image suggests

>You need to go back
You're the one that needs to go back into your mothers work out generation x vagina you fucking new fag.

wtf I hate racism now

Nigger I've been here long enough to remember playing black or horse pussy on Sup Forums.

>it's a Sup Forumstard tries to blame everyone else for his own cancer episode

delet

Are you new to Sup Forums?

Kek no. Again, you browse Sup Forums and probably /his/ and when someone gets you angry you go wahh wahhhh wahhh Sup Forums is fucking up my Sup Forums wahhhh WAHHHHHHH wahhhhhhh. Stop fucking whining, half of us wouldn't even shit up your threads if you guys just ignored that shit. Sup Forums isn't even my home board. Nigga im Latino with sickle cell traits.

kill yourself

>Triggered enough to shitpost and samefag in this thread

If you're as triggered as Sup Forums you could at least turn your autism into weaponized one and elect Clinton :^).

are you? it's obviously it an organized shilling effort they always use chan memes then swap the words out. Just look at the cucks trying to "take back" the word triggered

You complain about newfags and yet the entire reason why there was spike in traffic was because the retards that browse that board spread their shit all over twitter, reddit, and facebook

Kill yourself fag.

Keep responding you dumb nigger.

Sit on my fucking face

No, that's why I asked you. Your post implies you have no history of this board at all. Unless you understand the irony of your post

Clinton would have just radicalized the right even more, it would have to have been a progressive politician who can actually fix things which the Democratic Party in its current state wouldn't allow.

It was either trumpost neofascism, neoconservativism or Clinton's so called liberalism, which is identical to neoconservativism in most ways that actually matter.

check my 4

>You complain about newfags and yet the entire reason why there was spike in traffic was because the retards that browse that board spread their shit all over twitter, reddit, and facebook
yeah and all that had Sup Forums logos on it right?

>I didn't vote but Im still angry: the post

maybe ill get a 0 this time

I didn't post the graph, that you even needed to ask if he was new was why I posted what I did

No, check my 2

im sorry, user. you almost had trips though
check this 1

>get repeating digits AND call the last number of my post
things are finally looking up for ol gil

>mfw I have been posting pol shit here and other shitboards for the last year and a half

>Nothing Sup Forums did recently was "for the lulz"

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

You don't need a logo to attract people here. There were people posting screencaps from threads on twitter and making facebook pages. r/the_donald was basically a colony made by Sup Forums for reddit and pepe and wojack became mainstream there. It's not that difficult to trace all that back to Sup Forums.

>Ive been here since 09
>calls others newfags

no one wants to talk about it yet because it's culturally embarassing but you can 1:1 map the events and behviours of gamergate to the 2016 election

gamergate will literally be a topic in historybooks, similar to how we learn about the beer hall putsch

Im not an old fag, but im not fucking new either.

>Gamergate made Trump win.
Bullshit

it's more the case that the stuff that made gamergate possible made trump possible

i'm coming at this from the perspective of "trump is good" btw

Bitch shut the fuck up

It's a bit suspicous how GamerGate supporters like Milo Yiannopoulos or Sargon of Akkad also became some of Trumps biggest cheerleaders but that's probably just opportunism at work.

gamergate pushed third wave feminism in to the media spotlight with anita sarkeesian and company. trumps anti-pc support is a direct reaction to those types showing their face.

Stay mad pleb

But he's right.

Gamergate was like 1000 people. I doubt anyone over the age of 20 cared about that shit. I sure as shit didn't

I did. I thought we could finally have a conversation about how the symbiotoc relationship between developers, publishers and media outlets negatively impacts gaming journalism and criticism but... well, that sure as hell went nowhere.

We wouldn't need this shit if hotpockets did his fucking job.

ya there probably werent that many people actually taking action but even still it was on the news and it turned feminism in to a meme and started an enormous anti feminism circlejerk on the internet. as a trump supporter i can say that the anti feminism circlejerk was incredibly significant factor in trumps victory

Oh it went places, it was just that those places were harassing women on twitter and autistic screeching.

90% of Sup Forums today and the people that have tried to turn Sup Forums into a Sup Forums colony are r/thedonald redditors.

why do you think they throw that word around so often? they're afraid of being found out.

That describes it quite well. I mean, for fucks sake, I don't care about politics in games, I just wanted to point out that sited advertising for the same game they are meant to review is probably not very conducive to their neutrality.

I don't give a shit if Anita Sarkeesian called a game I liked sexist or whom Zoe Quinn had an affair with.

you aren't gonna gas light me budday Sup Forums was my main board for years until I went full Sup Forums

so you're part of the 10%. doesn't make you any less retarded for being indoctrinated.

if this were 50 years ago and the internet didn't exist you'd probably be the type to join a cult.

All of my beliefs are fact based, cupcake. Take your feelings back to tumblr.

I've been watching Vikings. Sometimes I wish we lived back then in simpler times.

Makes me wonder if all the Bernie idiots have killed themselves yet.

>mfw there are STILL idiots on my fb feed fellating bernie on a daily basis for "free" college/healthcare
>mfw leftist economic policy

leftist economics is an oxymoron

making college free makes going to college the default makes college degrees worthless but also mandatory

in the end people are less equal because going to university is no longer a way of distinguishing yourself, and its not like the quality of the education is that good in most cases either