Looking for a new place to share my work and maybe learn something new?

Looking for a new place to share my work and maybe learn something new?

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/anonymous-how-the-guy-fawkes-mask-became-an-icon-of-the-protest-movement-a6720831.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you do

I thought the image would give context

What's with the mask?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/anonymous-how-the-guy-fawkes-mask-became-an-icon-of-the-protest-movement-a6720831.html

you're a script kiddie?

donuts are gay

script kiddies are fags, I use code

We already have one of those

Attached: EFG.jpg (600x600, 18K)

you keep telling yourself that, script kiddie

Guess I was wrong coming here. wont make that mistake again

the fuck did you expect?

what made you think here was the right place to come in the first place?

you're not a reddit fag are you?

I was keen to up my skill set as I only moved from script kiddie to code recently

and how would Sup Forums help with that?

Every other place some idiot will just ask you to hack his GF FB or Snap. They don't get it, I was hoping b would be different

Hey faggot can you hack my gf fb and snap?

yeah, everyone just tells you to fuck off

i'll bite though, what do you know already?

Started with backtrack and then moved to Kali. I'm now building my own tool kits with python. Nothing really cray yet, but getting better every day.

nice dubs.
If you're building your own toolkit in python, why not take the extra step and build your own debian distro, rather than using kali. (or roll your own kali, i'm pretty sure they have a thing on their website about that)

I really want to get there, I don't think my tool kits are good enough for that just yet. I still want to learn a lot more before i put my reputation on something

Attached: egg.d.webm (720x405, 1.96M)

if you do it right you shouldn't get a reputation, because you shouldn't get caught.

What tools are you making in python then, your own reverse listener or custom exploits and payloads, etc?

So how's it feel knowing that all you morons who have bought a Guy Fawkes mask have been lining the pockets of Warner Bros? Fucking conformist piece of shit.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT

Are you into hardware cracking? I find it very interesting and at the same time ridiculous that most garage fences in the UK can be opened with a attiny and a rf chip

I started with basic stuff like a MAC Address changer and network scanners, packet sniffers, key loggers. I'm busy finishing a vulnerability scanner focused on web apps. Nothing crazy impressive but it was big steps from not copying someone else and calling yourself a hacker

not OP here, but i agree. People get very complacent about their security. Thats one of the reasons i like computers, its nice to know i can control a lot of things i shouldn't be able to with some minimal knowlege

I stay in South Africa, home security is massive here...

OP sounds like a faggot 12 year old

tbh, i think the real difference between being a script kiddie and an actual hacker isn't copying someone else code, but understanding it.

Script Kiddies use someone elses code because they can't make their own.
A hacker can still use aircrack for instance and not be a script kiddie, because he could do make it himself given enough time, and he understands it.

Not OP here, but couldn't agree more.

I agree 100%, that makes a lot of sense

why make my own tools, when people have already done it and perfected it.

"No problem should have to be solved twice"

Attached: 5876869.jpg (720x716, 65K)

Sup Forums is random, i guess everything fits here

True, but most hackers are extremely competitive, so they would want to prove they can do it

Even as OP I have to chuckle at this :)

i don't know if that is true, most hackers you don't hear about, its only the competative ones you do hear about, because they compete and thusly are more public

Those are normally then ones that get caught too I guess

if you are serious about it, wait until you are good enough not to get caught to do it.
even if you have to wait 5 years, it can be worth it.

I will definitely take that to heart. Thank you for the advice

Omg. Every time I start a hacking course, I stop because of the errors and falures

its just nice to get an actual hack thread going

do you mean errors in the course, or errors you make

I know that feeling so well!! its fun when you get it right though

How about you tell me which Discord, or better still IRC you come from?
Maybe I'd love to help.
Any kinda link you give me, I'll join.
Until then, I dunno what I can do to help, user.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Errors I make, or some stuff I don't know it's so complicated

Yea, very true! I did get roasted for starting one though...

fake and gay
larpfag

meh thats just Sup Forums

I am actually looking for a Discord or IRC to join.

True, I can't take it to personally. It turned out good

Dubs checked, I don't even try to pretend that I'm from 'le h4xx0r' Anonymous. I just want some fun and lulz.

teaching yourself is the best idea, you get there through practice.

thats fair. i respect that.

So what now? I have work very soon so can't stop up all night. I just wish there was still places like Partyvan and the chans that hosted /i/ boards.

Can't we create a discord for this? Would anyone here join?

Do you have discord?

Yes I do

What is it? I have a question about something im working on and want to ask you privately

we're all friends here

I created a group .gg/7pkgjd

what is the group for? /i/ like things or educational hacking information and help like things

Both, lets help where we can and discuss anything hacking related