Never made a bad movie

>never made a bad movie

Ridley Scott a shit

not only is he making a better version of Bladerunner than the original Bladerunner,

But he's also going to make a better Dune than Ridley's would have been if he stayed on the project

based Denny

Dune is unfilmable. Screencap this.

this isnt a selfie thread

What the same guy who made Arrival is doing the Dune reboot is doing the Bladerunner sequel?

BASED

Denis is already a legend. if he pulls off both Bladerunner and Dune he will be the undisputed king of sci-fi and will forever be known as one of the greatest directors of our generation.

I've only seen his Arrival and I already consider him a sci fi legend.

When I first heard the news he was making Dune I literally said YES THIS IS THE PERFECT GUY FOR THE JOB

The fact that they included Harrison Ford in Blade Runner when he was the least interesting part of the old movie is very strange. Not to mention his inability to act after going senile.

its just to pander to fanboy shut-ins who cant handle change. i doubt they're even going to focus on him much, denis said he's not going to even address whether or not his character is a replicant.

>Not to mention his inability to act after going senile.
Harrison only cares about playing Indiana Jones. He signed a contract to star in Star Wars Episode 7 if only he could play Indiana Jones again.

Looking forward to him in Indy 5

>denis said he's not going to even address whether or not his character is a replicant.
My biggest fear set aside then. Although him aging and growing into an old man is already telling, no?

>From the director of Prisoners

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today, hack's hack. This is hot pocket: the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there, it's shit.

nice pasta autist go splerg out elsewhere

Kill yourself

Blade Runner is overrated. It's seriously an hour of dark rooms with light shining through the windows.

>are we noir yet?

Simplistic plot that could have been resolved in 11 minutes takes 90 minutes. Blade Runner is looking for some replicants. Whoops, found 'em.

>Woah man, like, what does it mean to be human?
>Woah man, like, was Decker a replicant?

If this movie is supposed to be deep and philosophical, it failed. It's just some weird sci-fi neon TokyoFrancisco that carries itself on its world building instead of its plot or characters.

The final showdown is anticlimactic as well. Decker just gets his ass kicked for a little bit and before the replicant delivers the final blow, he just shuts down. Whooptifuckingdoo.

put a gun or highly explosive device to your temple and pull the fucking trigger

>delete this
Screencap this.

i hope this was ironic for the sake of the trips you just wasted

Nope, Blade Runner was a TURD

I will forever love him for Sicario.

^^^
To be this retarded.

If you like Blade Runner, you like dull, shitty movies

Even if this is a pasta I unironically agree with it

>dune

we fancast it now

Denis is great. He's one of the most promising directors in Hollywood today. I hope the studios don't end up castrating him like they did Ridley.