How do you think he feels right now?

Like hes on the way to Cleveland

Proud

Couldn’t have done it without him

Through his nerves, probably.

Probably good since he's banging mad chicks and partying

Women don't like banging sports players.

a lot of QBs would be bitter as fuck but he seems like a corny wholesome Christian boy who'd just be so gosh darn stoked for everyone

>pinkskins btfo

>system quarterback
Basically just proved Wentz isn't really that good. Foles played pretty damn well throughout the playoffs.

>tfw a benchwarmer cucks your Superb Owl

He's better than most of the current NFL starters. Here's a short list of teams that would benefit from having him start next season.

Bengals
Ravens
Cardinals
Broncos
Chiefs
Bills
Jags
Browns

Chiefs already have the next great QB on their roster

>le 56 percent face
>great

no

Joyous. He's probably balls deep in his qt3.14 wifey material (if he hasn't already put a ring on it) right now. I'm jealous...

>of her

>Couldn’t have done it without him

yet that's exactly what they did user

I would take Foles over Dak and i'm a Cowboy fan.

from being at NDSU he's used to waiting his turn at a winning organization.

if the Eagles don't get the first round bye, there is not a chance in the world they'd have won, or even made it out of the NFC

I truly think having that extra week was essential for Pederson to retool the playbook and make Foles look like a savant.

>devout Christian
>banging mad chicks

Lol no, all Carson thinks about is football and duck hunting. He’s too autistic to get girls.

Dak works better with zeke who is leagues above both of those players.

He has one though

>duck hunting season is in the fall
>football season is in the fall

Life is suffering.

And that's just the way I likes 'em

>I truly think having that extra week was essential for Pederson to retool the playbook
this is why Doug is the true coach of the year and will be for all years

That frenching his son wont feel as good now. He should stick that in his fucking documentary.

Do you idiots forget that Wentz is only coming into his third season? Look at what he did this season, which was his sophomore season. If he stays dedicated to improving like he has and stays as athletic as he was before the injury the nfc might be fucked for a long time. His pocket awareness and ability to avoid contact for a 2nd year qb were fucking nuts. Foles is a god but Wentz can be too

It's a big smack to the face to carry your team only to have your backup win the Owl. Anyone who thinks he won't be the starter next season is retarded.

Incoming Sam Bradford 2.0* where he will just start to show his potential and then his exploding glass knees will do their thing

*also the number of times each knee will be rebuilt

Could always come true but he just seems like someone that isn't made of glass like Bradford. He really did suffer a brutal hit that would have fucked anyone making that play. The only thing that worries me is if he stays that aggressive on 1st, 2nd downs & likeiwse situations

wentz is bradys successor in the years to come

Hungry for more.

He looked happy as fuck last night. A lot of guys might have been sour but Wentz seems like a guy who is genuinely happy.

looks like siblings

Wentz turned the Eagles offense into the success machine it is. Foles has the talent to make that machine run, but if the Eagles had been 8-5 when Wentz went down Foles wouldn't have had the people to do it. I think Wentz should be pretty proud.

The Browns would benefit if my wife's ex was their QB.

I dont see it