Did this game prove, once and for all, that Tom carries Bill more than Bill carries Tom?

Did this game prove, once and for all, that Tom carries Bill more than Bill carries Tom?

>lose Cooks, your #1 deep threat, right away
>still throw a Super Bowl record 505 yards and 3 touchdowns

I would say so, yes.

Theyre both Edelman babbys

yeah

Pretty much the opposite. Bill kept them in the game despite Brady trying to throw it away. He adjusted to the Eagles biggest threat to stop them running away with the game early.

Also Brady was exposed as a systembabby when he was suspended last season.

why does the supposed goat coach of the NFL look like a used car dealer?

It was a great game between two good teams. I don't think the Pats make it to the Superbowl without Tom or Bill.

Sports aint about flash its about gettin it done.

The coach doesn't need to play the game

>implying the Wop wouldnt have beat foles

Great game with utter shit defenses

This game proved that defense is still necessary

I hate the Cheatriots, but I can still give an objective opinion because they are undeniably a very solid franchise.

Bill carried Tom at first when they won off of Vinateri and their defenses. People forget that he's a 'defensive coach' somehow with a strong background as a defensive coordinator, but their defenses have not been stellar for a long time. It's definitely been Tom who has carried them lately, but they are definitely less successful in the postseason when they rely on their offense (18-1).

>Great game with utter shit defenses
I don't think the defenses were shit. I think modern rules favor offense. And when you put great defenses against great offenses the offenses win. That is the way the system is designed. In my opinion, Eagles D > Pats D. But Brady has a way of making any defense look bad (except for some reason Miami).

>flag
>post

checks out

>I hate the Cheatriots, but I can still give an objective opinion
lol

What? They're a rival of my team, of course I hate them. My opinion isn't unfair though. Are the same guy that called Tom a systembabby? Because it's hard to be a systembabby when Bill is a defensive coach and the Patriots have had a revolving door of offensive coordinators since he's been there. There has been no stable 'system' for them other than Tom's consistency in the position.

At what point did Brady and the offense start carrying Belichick and his coordinators and d-line? After 18-1?

They havent. Its been the opposite. Last year Brady was a total sieve and his defence carried him to a superbowl. Against Xeattle it was Butler that won the game, Brady was outplayed by Wilson. Even against the Eagles the 1st time the D had 3 turnovers against McNabb. Then both against the Gnats Brady didnt wanna show up.

>one loss to miami
So, you're just gonna ignore the other miami game right?

>Leaf
Confirmed started watching this year.

>this much projecting

Dumb pats bandwagoner

Proved that Bill needs to get his head out of his ass and START HIS FUCKING STARTING CORNERBACK OF 3 FUCKING BUMS

This holy shit. This Patriots Way™ cancer literally cost him a game.

In each of those games you listed. Defense has literally fucked up a lead given to them by Brady. Both giants owls, the Seahawks. Brady came in clutch and put them in the best position to win every time. The common theme is the defense almost fucking it all up kid. He won them the Rams, Panthers, Eagles, and Falcons. It isn't his fault he faced good defenses being a young fucking QB. Defense was lucky enough that the Seahawks fucked up and threw a pick. Theres a reason Matt Patricia's fat ass is gone and its because of the shit defense he led last night.

slav genes

Tom literally could not have done a better job then last night and all defense had to do was not fucking blow it, and they fucking blow it as usual. All 3 of his losses come off the defense being fucking retarded and allowing bullshit to happen.

Yeah fuck his defense for fumbling the ball at the most crucial drive of the game.

We’ve known this for years, E!SPN just shills for Bill making you think he’s actually some mastermind.

>and Falcons
Yeah it was the defence that threw a pick 6 at the other teams 30. The defence then held Atlanta to 1 TD in the 2nd half lol

>fumble the ball on last drive
>have to go for 5 field goals because your accuracy was shit
>BUT HE GOT 500 YARDS
becauase of Amendola and Gronk statpadding.