I Inherited property in Denver. The neighbors smoke so much goddamn weed that I think I'm going to be forced to move...

I Inherited property in Denver. The neighbors smoke so much goddamn weed that I think I'm going to be forced to move. I don't know how the hell I'm supposed to have an open house when the stink is so bad. It's almost as if they're smoking inside my house. I don't know how it's possible it smells so much. My girlfriend won't even stay over because of it. It's even winter time and I keep the windows closed.

Attached: images (13).jpg (294x171, 7K)

You Inherited it and didn't earn it on your own. Quit fucking complaining or sell it.

Learn to read

I'd just rent it out then if you don't want to live there.

Learn to cope.

this fake shit again?

Start brewing meth i bet that smellls worse. That’ll show him

Oh no, you got some property for free and now it isn't perfect.

Kill yourself, asshole, no one gives a fuck.

Shut up faggot it can't possibly be that bad

If you don't live in Colorado you have no idea what you're talking about. You really have no clue

>and I keep the windows closed
Ever heard of ventilation? Keep two windows open at each side of the house, if you feel cold then live with the smell

It's snowing and I don't want my pipes to freeze jackass

They were there before you were, faggo. Next time how about you fucking buy a house before you start bitching about your neighbors. You got that shit for free you have literally zero ground to stand on here.

Rent it out for 2 weeks and use the profit to purchase an oscillating fan and 10 pounds of patchouli incense. Burn it in a pile in your backyard and blow it onto their property.

Cuz the pipes are next to the windows right?

Because that's how thermodynamics work right?
You're a double nigger considering my parents purchased the house before it was even legal and they were definitely there first

You sound like the asshole who lives in the neighborhood. Thank your parents and smoke a fat one and shut up.

Yea they were there first that's why you're just now complaining about your fucking neighbors. You sound like the typical spoiled teenage girl. Wah wah why isn't something that was given to me for fucking free that I didn't do a damn thing to earn absolutely perfect in every way. That is fucking ridiculous and you should kys immediately. If that's how you feel, sell it and buy your own fucking house then you ungrateful fuck.

ITT OP Bitches instead of just asking neighbors to tone it down and literal niggers defend their never ending addiction to weed

I can blame the people who legalized this shit. I shouldn't be forced to move or sell a home over this.

Blame the people who voted?

is this why you posted copypasta, nigger?

Target shoot at midnight with tracer bullets in your back yard. Buy some peacocks. Run for mayor. The neighbors will move.

I live in the Highlands/Jefferson park and i never smell weed in my house unless I'm the one smoking it.