‘We practised diving in Argentina’, Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino admits

Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino defended midfielder Dele Alli from accusations of diving and revealed that when he was a youngster in Argentina, he and teammates even practised diving to win penalties.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517841911808.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is definitely some irony in that for 2002

Argentina is a nation that prides itself on scoring a handball goal. There are plenty of times where Argies on Sup Forums claim that diving/cheating is part of the game, it's not really surprising that it's ingrained into their culture. It's a similar reason to why they believe the Falklands belong to them.

I'm a Liverpool fan and I don't see the issue. Why wouldn't you exploit the human error aspect if you can?

Malvinas je Srbija

thats also why you think racism in the name of winning is ok.

mr bitey was and is still a disgrace, and you backed him up

cringe

Alright dele chill

Reddit-american tier post

Only whites can be racists lol Evra couldn't handle a bit of banter

And yes I agree that Maradona's goal was a disgrace but, then again, every country has done something shameful or has been helped by refs on their way to becoming world champions.

this is news to you 1st worlders?
Argentiniasn and Urugayans are knoewn for this in Sudacaland

unlike noble chileans amirite?

One of your brethren brought an actual razor to cut himself during a match to pretend he'd Ben hit by a flare so they would suspend the match and award the points to Chile. Plus, you people like to play Cave Explorers with your fingers and you also kiss your children in the mouth.

niet, we are more in to rigging and backstabbing (see: Jara)
we hated (and still hate) that faggot and theres nothing wrong with kissing your children

>Plus, you people like to play Cave Explorers with your fingers

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517841911808.webm

Anyone see that Dele Alli sex tape lol

Any idea who leaked it?

Do not understand why these idiots trust people

When was this?

>why not cheat if you can
because you're a man?

>be professional athlete
>allow yourself to be filmed in that situation

jesus christ he is a retard, at least the leicester boys went all out and got a rimjob from a thai prostitute.

u mad blackboi?

you're a fucking moron and i fucking hate liverpool

>women
why are they so repulsive?

>Racism is not OK, Nazi!