Tfw ww3 incoming

>tfw ww3 incoming
>tfw your country has no nukes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello fellow leaf.

nukes wont do shit we can shut down atoms right? im sure we can somehow use the device on enemy countries nukes too

Just bend over so we can get it over with

actually we have a lot of the US's nukes. We store them for our american friends because we're huge fucking cucks

we can crank out nukes in probably a month with the reactors we have.

Build an underground bunker. You'll have time.

>he thinks war between civilized countries deal with nukes

WW3 already started senpai in the matrix

Why do you say this? Why WW3? Where can I join?

EMBRACE THE DOOM, KEK WILLS IT

We got you covered bros

Atleast you got weed right?

They will just line the cucksheds with lead.

>getting through the perma frost

We don't have US nukes. Not since the 80s

we don't even have weed yet

REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING TRUDEAU IT WAS ALL A RUSE

I mean, we did help India get nukes. We could probably do it ourselves.

I know, I was mocking you.

>not living in Vancouver

>not living in Québec

The only good province left tbqh

This is true

Seriously, Ameribros have our backs. They have resources up the ass, but we are their reserves. We have enough uranium to send this planet to the orbit of Neptune. So every country but the United States and Canada, fuck off.

shouldn't have said that, the world threat is going to turn maximus butthurt now

>the world threat
damn son, the whole thread, fucking phone I swear

It's a touching gesture but you're sending it all to china so no thanks. We're more likely to be riding huge mutant roided donkeys with pedro and making border raids on various china towns in canada.

>KEK
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and make up your own mind. Also look into Manly P Hall's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

really makes u think

if you have nukes, other countries win

all the nukes have will be rendered useless with one easy click

This meme is prolly the only good thing that came out of today, fucking turks cannot even do a coup right.

a waste byproduct of our 20 or so commercial reactors is a fucking weapons-grade plutonium.. that's essentially how India and Pakis got nukes back in a day when we supplied them with CANDU technology. That's also why a safe long term storage of said spent fuel is a heated debate due to nuclear proliferation.

Nukes? Have you learned nothing leaf?!! If you kill your enemies, they win!

I love you fellow Canadians.

C'mere, gimme a hug. Big bro America's got our backs.