Ask a random Cuckhans anything.

what's a cuckhans?

cuck+hans?

I'm also drunk, just you know.

Yes.

are you for destroying the EU?

yep

yeah I approve

kk question: who / what party is building the 4th reich?

Make sure to keep those children away from any bloodthirsty Anglo.

Why aren't you murdering muslims in the middle of the night?

How disgusting do you find Anglos on a scale of 1 to BEADY?

guys i think hans has been arrested for hate speech

When will you defend your cuntry from kebabs?

Here is another Hans, replacing my drunk Kamerad. How may I help?

The Anglos clearly took him from behind.

Yes, I am. Can't wait for this shit to fail and Europe to return to sovereign nations.
CDU - the party that selected Merkel as our chancelor.
We are basically witnessing the fourth reich, but instead of having "far-right" NatSocs roaming the streets, we have SJW-thought-police raiding random homes, because of "hate speech" or "anti-immigrant / anti-semitic propaganda".
Alrighty, burgerbro.
What would be the point? First of all, we'd just play into the hands of the brainwashed left (>inb4 when you kill your enemies, they win).
Second, we are too decadent. Most germans have a nice house / apartment, good income, a partner, and a rough plan for their lives. It's not worth throwing away your entire life for a random shitskin. Hell, this is basically Stasi 3.0. You get imprisoned for speaking out against migrants on normiebook, although posting this kind of shit under your real name should be punishable. Fucking retards.

I'm too young (21) and too slavic to understand the epic anglo meme.
So I'd have to say 3/10.

why are you so mad

You kill jews?

There is no anger in my heart. Only duty. The duty to protect the world from the fangs of the Anglo.

About 6 million, why?

are you aware these are illegal opinions? you could get arrested

And latin jews?

No one cares about some random cuckhans posting on a peruvian flutecarving echochamber.
It's way, WAY easier to catch mouthbreather posting on normiebook using their real names.

So yes, I am aware, but I won't get arrested.

I don't understand. There are Jews, and there are Jews. Both land in the oven, so why make a distinction?

>I won't get arrested.
I'm forwarding this thread to my local department this very moment. Prepare for Einzelhaft, Schweinehund.

That's not a question.

What kind of alcohol are you having tonight?

I'm not having anymore, but I had 1 shot of Jaegermeister, 1 shot of Smirnov Vodka, and around 6 Licher Pils beer.

Tell me why I shouldn't go to Germany and creampie every single german girl

What do you think of Cornwall?

Btw, an Almaynek yw tus gwann ha dha pows a vynn merwel dell dybav. Drog yw genev.

I'm indifferent.
What exactly do you want to know, anyway?
You can try, but you'll get stiff competition from random roacher and 10/10 jawline aryans.

why would a roach be stiff competition