They plastered the dead Syrian child washed up on shore everywhere...

they plastered the dead Syrian child washed up on shore everywhere, then completely ignored a dead French child killed by an immigrant.

That would be racist, look at all the white privilege oozing out of that child's cranium.

Because that's a plastic doll, retard.

The majority of the media have always been enablers of "peace", not promoters of war. A dead Syrian child to them represents everything in their agenda, a victim of an Islamic terror attack does not.

You can't hide something like this, though. Those of us who care enough to actively seek out the truth will find it.

Shit post.

Great post.

Again, Canada fails where Australia delivers.

I don't get it, the plastic doll is in the foreground, the dead child is in the background, under the tarp.

What am I missing here?

I'm just memeing. We all know why (((they))) don't talk about this as much as they did with shore.

Because of an obvious political agenda, now accept more sand niggers you racist frog.

Did someone screencap the original? Btw it was one of our leaf friends that did the original doll comment, give some respect to their idiocy.

Australia is so clutch

not recognizing irony

>Again, Canada fails where Australia delivers.

A canadian posted that exact same thing yesterday and people just insulted him. An Australian does it and "wow so funny and creative autralian bantz hahahaha!!!" Fucking kill yourself.

Australians are supposed to be the wrong way round. Right sided folk shouldn't make wrong sided jokes.
Also you are retarded but you knew that anyway.

ur new. lurk moar.

The globalist jews and their pets are the enemies of all people. We must kill them all, quickly.

#frenchlivesdon'tmatter

because it's a better image. show someone a bag and say a little girl is in it is one thing, but to show a fully exposed dead child with his face clearly stuffed in wet sand?

well it's just sad that the vast majority of people wont even see this, they'll just think about that poor little syrian child whose father had a comfortable life in turkey but wanted more free money (these details they will never know).

>muh I hate the french because our jewish neocons overlords said they were bad in 2003 and iraq war was a good decision they had wmd

btw you do know that an american guy and his wife's son were killed in Nice last thursday?

I see you shekelstein.

your big nose gives you away every time.

>frogs don't understand irony

Yes, because it doesn't fit the agenda. You knew this before you posted. We knew this before we read this shit thread. Post this shit on facebook or somewhere else where normies congregate, you're just preaching to the choir here.

Nice picture is not funny

>nature kills an immigrant
>WHITEY ARE TO FAULT

>muslim kills a white child
>GET USED TO TERRORISM LOL

i went ahead and took care of that for you guys

for the record i post EVERY good /po/ thread over to facebook, and post the good posts/pictures. i also send about 200 friend requests per day and as many friend suggestions to everyone as i can handle before i go insane from clicking

Your attempt is sad.
A dead child is a dead child r e g a r d l e s s if it is a white little girl that would have discovered a cure for cancer, or a little syrian boy that would suck older dick for a living and deal crack on the streets, only to be shot to shit by another gang member before getting out of his teens.
Life has many colors, it is not only white and shitskin.

He's saying that Canadians are shitposters with no concept of bantz while Australians are shitpissters that deliver amazing bantz.

we don't give a fuck about brown children. we're concerned about white children.

>clutch

That's not very schway.

fuck off kyke