You've been cast as Dafne's daddy in her new TV series

You've been cast as Dafne's daddy in her new TV series
How do you prepare for the role?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTIKNy3Dk3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ask the director what kind of father i am and then spend time with her practicing that.

practice not to vomit when she nears me

She's always holding onto him so tight in every pic I see of them.

If you're a photographer taking a pic for an article on a father and daughter who are actors this is the kind of picture you're going for, I don't see what's so strange about that.

Wasn't implying that it's strange. I think it's ridiculously cute.

>daughter hugs dad a lot
thats pretty normal m8, my half sister hugs my dad all the time, clings onto him constantly despite the fact my dad is kinda really gross and has fuck awful breath.

YOU JUST KNOW

By telling her to shut the fuck up!

don't be a dick and let your dad
walk with nasty breath

give him some mints until he gets it

Why does she look like Evan Peters?

eh, he wouldnt ever get it, personal hygiene is just not very important to him. just trust me on this, i know him as a person, he cant really change anymore.

is she hot?

i wish. nah, not at all.

Yeah my dad doesn't clean his teeth. Fucking kekd when he had to get half of his teeth pulled out.

>How do you prepare for the role?
With the Stamina Training Unit

Jesus fucking christ is the pedo shit on this board real or just memes? I can't tell and I really want to know so I can leave.

The Finnfag hasn't arrived yet. It's not a real Dafne thread without the Finnfag showing up. Pedo Wars incoming, friends.

>is it real
what do you think

its jut a meme bro
like the blacked threads and Sup Forums pretending to be cucks, its just a meme.

I'm too autistic to get sarcasm irl, but I am thinking this is sarcasm.

his post is just trying to harvest (You)'s and triggering people. im almost certain he isnt a real pedo. but there are real pedos here but the type of shit they say is different. like i remember this one guy was saying how he thought women were impure and that hes attracted to children because they were pure. the deranged shit is how you tell when its the real deal, but honestly could just be Poe's Law in full effect.

It's DEADLY serious normalfag, clear the fuck out right now if you can't deal because it's not going away ever.

I really want to press my thumb into her cute little button chin.

There are, as far as I can tell, two flavors of pedophile. One where they get off on the idea of corrupting a child, destroying their innocence, and one where they delude themselves into thinking what they feel for the child is love.

I'm the first kind. It makes every day life pretty hard and there is plenty of self loathing for it.

This post is a rollercoaster of emotion.

this post had a nice twist

Jesus I still can't fucking tell if all this degeneracy is meming or not.

then theres the dafneposters who just think shes cute and not for lewd.

Just thinking she's cute doesn't make you a pedophile.

There is no memeing here retard, what is so fucking hard for you to understand. Little girls are very aesthetic.

i know that, but id still be categorized as one by most people if they ever found out i thought that.

How do I get over my Dafne Keen obsession? She's perfect.

I want to fuck her but only very hard and for hours, am I safe?

True. If you even compliment a child's appearance these days, you'll draw looks. It's like society is paranoid.

Wanting to fuck her at all is proof of your illness.

His Spanish is excelente and both are very cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTIKNy3Dk3I

I'm just a natural man tho. It's not like I wouldn't fuck a full grown woman, Dafne is just very cute and breedable.

It'll pass as she ages.

This is depressing.

I want to be on this mailing list too!

whats that? whats it do?

Time might help, ive been infected by waifuism before. Emma Stone after easy a, Katherine Isabelle after American Mary. It took some time but the feelings eventually went away.

[Spoiler]the feelings were never this strong before though [/spoiler]

Tells me everytime her name is mentioned on the internet.

fucking mobile

They'll dull with time. But there's always going to be another.

They are adults though, this is a child. You are disgusting and desu you should probably kill yourself.

society is closet pedo

Anyone else pissed she's the only celebrity who doesn't use her social media account?

We can't control it, user. We can only live with it and try to avoid situations where we might hurt someone.

i dont want the feelings to dull user. i like feeling things.

Good. We need less attention whoring from celebrities, not more. Probably focusing on being a kid and what few projects she has going on, like she should be.

I've noticed that she avoids smiling at red carpet stuff. Does she hate her smile?

why would you want a genetically related sister to be hot?

Because incest is just about the hottest thing it's humanly possible to do.

let me guess. you dont have any sisters or a mom

jesus fuck off you normie redditor pleb

Is this a joke?

I don't avoid shit, bitches beware

>Hates paedophiles
>Must be from reddit

why?

Because I'm fond of and wish the best for her? No one in my family is attractive, it would've been good if she was. It's life in easy mode in case you hadn't noticed.

You're looking at an inevitable prison sentence, then.

Na he just dripped from his daddys dick fully formed

you said 'i wish' like you'd want to fuck her or something if she was

Why is she so small

Like I'd let myself be taken alive.

Fuck off, I have no intention of doing anything with a child, most don't appeal to me in the slightest. The extent of my pedo levels is thinking she's cute and liking her alright. That's not that bad. It barely even counts

from her bone structure and facial features and can already tell that puberty will fuck her up like theres no tomorrow

Then you're going to die. For a tight fuck hole. Because you're too stupid and weak to control yourself.

Sorta... But it's not like she owes people an online presence and seeing the type shit people say to Millie during her livestreams I'm kinda glad she won't have to be exposed to that.

There's literally no problem with dying for nothing so what's the problem with dying for a tight fuckhole? Life is no precious thing. Anyway I'm not going to rape anybody so just relax.

Could be she's self aware enough to know she doesn't have the nicest teeth atm. Kids shouldnt have to worry about that though.

how so?

You prepare for the role by method acting. She'll have to come live with me for a few months and be my daughter.

Yeah it's very obviously a bull that's going to gore the shit out of her but for now she is very beautiful and cute, like one of those flowers that only blooms for a day and then dies. That might be a big part of the charm of little girls honestly.

Errrr yeah I can see that. Wasn't intentional though.

years of watching little girls grow

Who's Millie and what do they say to her?
I think her teeth are one of her cutest features, she has a really great smile, don't know why she's self conscious about it.

She's like 9 or something

They are tiny humans

me on the right

she's not a burger

12 actually.

>that smile
EVIAN BOTTLE
V
I
A
N

B
O
T
T
L
E

me on the left

Shame about Millie. I don't know the worst she's read, but I know people badger her and Finn a lot about their relationship, even though they're kids. A lot of people seem unable to separate actor from character on that one.

>tfw you are the only person on the planet under the age of 40 who doesn't have a jewbook account

She's always hanging off of him like a lil koala bear. Wonder how it feels.

Is this the only photo where she's smiling? I don't think I've seen her smile in any of them.

Don't the janitors usually ban these threads by now?

I'd prepare by taking her to the park and pushing her on the swing.

Millie Bobby brown from stranger things, she does these q n a livestreams occasionally and sometimes people will make lewd comments to her. Iunno it just triggers me pretty bad

They're not up yet. Finnposter hasn't arrived either, so the Pedo War hasn't started in earnest yet.

I doubt that's the worst thing to happen to her since she became big in Hollywood.

>you will never have cute koala daughter hanging off you everywhere you go

movies for this feel?

The internet is literally for saying disgusting things to people.

I'm up pretty late where I am, I'm assuming Finn from Stranger things?

My friend has two daughters that really like to cuddle. Its the purest form of love, feels great.

To have a little girl hold onto you? Tbh it's nothing special. It's the person not the act that makes it special.