Syrian refugee arrive in Argentina

So, the first of 3.000 syrians refugees arrive today at Argentina.

>Haneen Nasser of 24 years old from Syria arrive at Argentina. She is going to live in Parera, La Pampa, a small town.

>pic related
Is her.

Are we doom Sup Forums? Is ISIS inside already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWraoJeUGcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ar
>wh

It's the bomb-inside man face

she is hot as fuck man why are we in the Americas bringing in woman but the Europeans are bringing in only men

Considering that you guys get to choose what refugees come, you should literally let in nothing but thousands of women.

you let sand nigger in? Are you fucking stupid?

Why do you do the same mistake as we do, Miguel?

>yes goyim, stare at the one pretty refugee woman while the thousands of violent, military-age, easily radicalized men flood into your country

Because Europe is full of cucks

Were fucked brother, on the other side we might get recruited to isis and maiby survive ww3,

She so pretty

Another white country targeted by NWO jews.

We're screwed lads.

At least they will lighten the skin tone a bit.

>women

You misspelled 5 year old girls. The women are just as bad. Did you forget it was the whore who turned the dude in bernadino?

Is she the first white person in Argentina?

t. Abdul Mohammed

Bugger off cunt

What exactly are these people going to do? Granted argentina isn't as sophisticated as germany, but these people are basically third-world peasants. They're all probably at a point in their development where it's going to be extremely difficult for them to learn a new language, and that's assuming they can even write in their language.

they are just kids fleeing violence

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO SOUTH AMERICA REEEEE

>white

>sidenote
She came to Argentina because being a refugee in Turkey was shit since they are so racist.

Yes, come to tolerant Argentina :D

Anyway, she is pretty cute, if all our refugees are like her, then #RefugeesWelcome

>Import Syrian refugees
>use attractive girl as ambassador
>ignore all the fighting age males

Wow that really made me think

Shut up and pray, Abdul !
Last time the Iman called you out for skipping a prayer was not embarrasing enough for you, or what ?

State department recommend bombing Damascus to help overthrow isis. Damascus being destroyed would start end times.
Countries are taking them in to save them but they are destroying their own civilians in the process.

Post more Syrian qts

>Argentina
>White

kek

We can choose our refugees though, not like Europe or others countries.

She is a photographer, others refugees are Doctor or Lawyers. They are going to be ok.

Can we culturally enrich the shit out of them?

they will destroy your country from inside, you tard

Not unless we culturally enrich the shit out of their refugees.

I'm going to destroy her inside m8

So that this means Argentina is no longer black?

>hoverhand

Kek we already have millions of migrants from Bolivia, Paraguay and Colombia doing that for years.

Here is another picture of her.

Can you even say that? kukkus?

So... people are already trying to invite her in TV shows etc.

She is kinda of a celeb already? Kinda easy to be famous here

Gee, I wonder who told our president that we HAD to take refugees

>kids

they are not sand nigger, thats the difference

not before you become muslim and marry her Juan

kill them with fire?

nice try. You are the sand nigger. fuck off

As if you guys don't have enough troubles already, do you have to import new ones? You better get out and start banging the pots.

Why the fuck would Isis attack Argentina? Argentina is insanely irrelevant. Only people on Sup Forums who make fun of their whiteness (or lack their of) think of that 3rd world shithole on a regular basis.

probably the only hot women ( if there are any women) of all those refugees
but at least those come here to work (at least in my city) and assimilate our culture, this sand niggers will do the same the do in europe
and of course,the media, le poor wimmin and children need help, we need more refugees and diversity

While it's better to select the more intelligent of them, I would not let them practice the skills they learned in syria. I can't image a middle eastern education meeting so much as the standards of latin america, again ignoring the language barrier.
There's still embassy targets. Allegedly hezbollah targeted jews with a car bomb in the 90s.

>probably the only hot women
That's true but I hope the refugees are at least Syrian and not like Germany that they have people from Afghanistan saying they are refugees.

>but at least those come here to work (at least in my city) and assimilate our culture, this sand niggers will do the same the do in europe

exactly

Kill them with my fucking supreme former Marine, MechEng. dick and semen. :)

>expecting reasoning from niggers
besides, we don't need more welfare niggers

Maybe they are targering NATO and allies.

why does it matter? you're already 10% arab

Fine, just long as theyll stay away from decent "white" Argentinian women such as pic related

Wow, the first White human in niggertina.

Congratulations

Argentine Arabs are like upper caste, the current president's wife, the (hilariously awful) ex-president

Nothing wrong with that, is it my Arab friend?

>South Africa
>Africa
If you aren't a nigger, your neighboors is one. And I'm not talking about American niggers, I'm talking about original nigger, ooga booga style.

So where are the Jewish politicians in your country enabling this? Surely there must be some or Jewish media presence.

>tfw no cute Syrian refugee gf

All we get are violent grown men

>N-no w-we don't have any J-jew here

Theres literally not a single argentinian in this thread

fuck you all proxies

Argentina has 250k jews

This shit is nuts

and we are probably going to get the worst of the worst

whatever Europe wants to get rid off

Plus we were already getting syrians naturally since tons of christian syrians and lebanese migrated here back in the day but the ones who were coming were all educated and stayed with their relatives

this shit sucks

Delete this

>but at least those come here to work (at least in my city) and assimilate our culture, this sand niggers will do the same the do in europe
>Bolivians
>>peruvians
>paraguayans
>Assimilating
>ever
They are literally somalian niggers criminals

Albeit a portion gets utterly exploited the rest brings crime robbery drugs and all the bad shit. Not to mention they mass reproduce

fuck them

We are all Argies my white friend

This.

I prefer Syrians refugees than Bolivians or Paraguayans...

Bolivians and Paraguayans beat the shit out of their kids, drink all day, most of them are rapist and steal everything they can. They also never take a fucking shower, they smell like shit

Exactly.

Colombians are the worst, literally every single one of them is a criminal.

Yesterday 3 colombians got inside a building near where i live, stole and beat an old couple.

Fucking scum, i hate south american migrants so much.

Paraguayan genocide when

The only good colombian is a dead colombian.

Argentina already had a Syrian president didn't they? They will be just fine :)

Later, first we need this Colombia/Ecuador/Venezuela genocide NOW

Delete this.

I think it might be the other way around. For someone to actually go through the trouble of applying legally to a borderline 2nd world country they might have barely heard about instead of going with the flow they must be struggling badly.

I was in Santa Rosa during the 9/7 festivities, and heard about this, and the trouble they went through to apply quicker.

Holy shit she is hot.

We got ugly peasants and their women were all wearing hijabs.

oh no, the bown person is crying -- burn the constitution.

they aren't lidderaly washing up on our beaches

>I prefer Syrians refugees than Bolivians or Paraguayans

all of them are human scum who deserve to be wiped off of our country, but , at least in my city, bolivians aren't that bad, most of them work as builders or selling vegetables, I'd rather have a smelly harmless bolivian selling potatos than a sandnigger yelling allahu ackbar while raping women and collecting welfare

1/3000 ain't bad

The German rate is 1/3000 of the military age men aren't rapists, so could be worse

>An undercover jew pretending to be a Syrian refugee to flee form the incoming purge of ME

Brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=tWraoJeUGcs

Why is it that a countries success is directly related to its whiteness?

Argentina used to be pretty based back in the day by the looks of things.

Everything about her screams suicide bomber.

Not such thing as a harmless bolivians. If you believe that you're as cucked as a german thinking Arabs are harmless

Don't forget that we can drink milk as well :D

Jews fucked us hard for a long time.

Then Europe recovered so we didn't get any more quality migration.

And then we let niggers from anywhere come here and get wellfare.

Bolivians are great, they work they show respect to white superiority

Paraguas y Perucas are scum yes.

so you gunna rape her or what?

>Comments are disabled for this video.
SHUT IT DOWN
as I said in my last post, they're human scum that deserve to be wiped off, but even though in Buenos Aires most of them are criminals, here most of them actually have jobs, however if it was up to me I would send every single one of them back to their shitholes

Nothing worth bombing in La Pampa.

You poor naive fool.

According to the Ministerio de Defensa the province with higher crime and rape are thoses in the North close to Bolivia.

Coincidence?

She clearly has some white genes. They won't use real Syrian woman as the face of refugees.

Well, of course out of 3.000 refugees some are going to be men and some ugly but we will see soon.

I bet you 50 dollars we will have at least 10 hot refugees.

Crooked jaw, is useless.

We have a sizeable muslim population, and for over 20 years, maybe even more, as Israel Embassy and AMIA bombings are full of strange stuff, they behaved perfectly. Call me naive all you want, I fear more the bolicolomperuguayans than Syrians.

is it possible to do that? only allow female refugees? or would the sjw's complain

If all the refugees looked like this I wouldn't have a problem importing thousands of them. She looks Persian and/or white

Also unlike most refugees she's actually a woman

After you kill the Paraguayans in your country, please kill all of our population later

kek wills it

I'd hit it.

The biggest SJW movement here is Feminism, and the For Women one, not the we love all minorities you seem to have. I wager they would be pretty happy.

>Bolivians are great, they work they show respect to white superiority
They f ucking sell drugs and actively and do the grunt work for the drug dealers like getting smuggling it in

plus they still mass reproduce

you are not Argentinian
I want all niggers out

We are going to get shipped criminals other countries don't want to take in

do you think they are going to choose? ofc not

>well we denied you entry to europe so you can stay here in the warzone for a few months and try again or move to Argetnina that chill country in south america where nothing happens

or directly

>Go fuck shit up to that country no one is going to say anything

Dude you know nothing about my country why do you even try

I was pretty sure that the 3000 had to apply.

>I was pretty sure that the 3000 had to apply.
of course we never been lied before. All our governments specially since "democracy" was restored have been honest and have only cared for the interest of the people

I would expect this lie from CFK, but Macri's govt is in no position to risk even more damage to its image for the Syrian. I believe he has better things to waste lies on.

CFK refused syrians of all kinds but took one gorillion peruvians bolivians paraguayans and else

Macri took em in and made that shit program to take even more in and hasn't closed the borders nor kicked anyone out

They are both shit

>to risk even more damage to its image for the Syrian. I believe he has better things to waste lies on.
Well after the taxes shitfest one wonder if he isn't tanking his image on purpose

He clearly doesn't give a fuck about the country tho

Theoretically what he is waiting is a credit rating upgrade that would enable inversions to come if after that he doesn't change shit is going to hit the fans

we're in africa - it's expected that we should be niggers
you, however....