Who would you cast in remake of addams family?

who would you cast in remake of addams family?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fLIeT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cunnies and lolis, and a hot titty monster as morticia, the entire family is female

I think she can pull it off

Izzy Fuhrman as Wednesday, Krysten Ritter as Morticia, it's just going to be focusing on their relationship so no need to cast the rest.

what a slut

ur mam

Too fat.

Wednesday Addams was my first crush. I was 37 years old. It was a horrifying experience.

Too fat.

Christina Ricci as Morticia, duh.
If it was a few years ago, Carla Gugino as Morticia. She's MILFy as fuck now. Pure sex.

That is the good kind of fat.

That black chick from Spider-Man as Wednesday. In fact, I think the world is ready for an all black Addams Family.

>good kind of fat.

Cram it, Tubs.

This
with X-23 as Wednesday

Aaaand I'm erect now.
Oh, and btw. That bald guy that played Runkle on Californication as uncle Fester. He's really good.

Benicio Del Toro as Gomez
Michael Pena as Fester

Probably not really obvious famous people. I would actually utilize Breakdown Services and find people who actually fit the roles like a goddamn professional instead of musing about whatever flavor of the week celebrities might possibly work if you squint the right way like you are asking. Pussy.

>this entire thread

jesus christ people, it's 2017.

Michael B Jordan as Gomez

MBJ's a cool guy.

>not idris elba as gomez and jordan as pugs

Her brother played Pugsley.

Bella Thorne as Wednesday

>pugs

You mean Uncle Fester

>I would actually utilize Breakdown Services and find people who actually fit the roles like a goddamn professional instead of musing about whatever flavor of the week celebrities might possibly work if you squint the right way like you are asking.

If only studios did that instead of going with which actor can bring more "star power" to the movie and attract audiences.

More like GarbageDay

euugh. maybe cousin IT

xD i knew you guys would have some good jokes

camcam

imgur.com/a/fLIeT

Your new morticia

>Mistress Gillies will never roll her eyes at that "thing" in your pants

;____;

John Malkovich as Fester.

i don't know but Steve Buscemi definiely has to be in it

Fuck she does have that vibe, I could see her on straight hair

What's the point?They'd only give it to Tim Burton and he'd ruin it.Helena Boham-Carter as Morticia, Johnny Depp as Gomez.Millie Brown would probably be Wednesday, as shit as that would be.Could only be saved with the ultimate MOMMYticia Eva Green.

saved

Finally, a reasonable person.

>image.jpg

>Helena Boham-Carter as Morticia
>Johnny Depp as Gomez
Fuck you for making me imagine this.
>Millie Brown would probably be Wednesday
I agree this would suck but not half as bad as those other two.

>you're ONLY allowed to post on a computer