Is this the best TV show ever?

Is this the best TV show ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ORbseYAkzRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, of course

what this show is about in a nutshell ? worth to watch ?

Obviously not

Advertising in the 60's and interpersonal relationships

yes

yes, it is part of the holy trinity

To me, it is.

no

if you are a pleb, yes

No, Its a meme show taylor made for reddit

It's for women who want to watch a handsome alpha male act depressed all the time and fuck average chicks while ignoring his own family. It's degenerate as hell but people on Sup Forums are too retarded to actually notice these kinds of things.

>taylor

>but people on Sup Forums are too retarded to actually notice these kinds of things.

They're not, people on Sup Forums don't watch the video jew

It's a parody of the American ideals with a great attention to historical details.

Can't argue with this.

its basically a very high budget soap opera for women

and a power/sex fantasy for men

The Sopranos was so slow it was unwatchable. It's like the complete opposite of Mad Men.

There's literally a redpill movies thread on Sup Forums right now. And there is one at least once a day, as well as redpilled music and redpilled video games threads. They don't have the mental fortitude to ignore all digital entertainment. And a lot of the recommendations are just terrible.

>It's for women who want to watch a handsome alpha male act depressed all the time and fuck average chicks while ignoring his own family.
But his first wife is doing worse, she's a loser.

yes

It's up there, but The Soprano takes the cake for me.

just watched this episode...cant believe that guy got fired for pissing his pants!
here's shot of the same frame with proper colors (sourced from a different encode)

Tell me the time stamp I got transparent 1080s

yeah dog, lets get a real high res shot up in here!
30:02.591

i have the ctrlhd 720p myself. what have you got?

I was going to grab remuxes, but grabbed the SA89 1080ps from HDB. Lmao @ Ahkmed's encodes. Looks like the exposure is wrong? These are from the superior NOR source I believe.

word. glad to see another HDB user out in the wild.
looks like our colors are still a little bit different. i use mpv after all rather than vlc; i wonder which is more accurate :X

Yours probably, I don't every watch things on my comp, use my HTPC + OpenPlexHomeTheater

and yeah, straight up GOATest tracker of all tiem

no its fucking shit

heard great things about this, but its still sitting in the queue

suffered from the same thing every popular series suffers from. was too long and too bloated with too many filler episodes

Mate, it's incredible, the opening sequence especially. I didn't really appreciate the film the first few times - I had to study it for a film paper and was wowed by the opening but felt it was overlong and plodding. Re-watched it a number of times ever since and it gets better on every watch

kys

No, OP, THIS is the BEST FUCKING TV SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/ORbseYAkzRM

I remember watching this show and all I was thinking was basically "please stop making retarded choice". And the characters would continue making retarded choices.

I don't know why but season 7 was the best for me. I think it's because I got used to characters, and knew it was the final season.

And, I hate to say but if that show was set in present time it would have been 1000x worse, so the time period is definitely one of the few reasons why I've watched it in the first place.

>It was Earth all along

There, ruined 75% of the episodes for you.

>he likes the sopranos
easiest way to detect a redditor

are you implying Leddit holds The Sopranos above Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad?