Hey guys

Hey guys,

I'm a mudslime. I've been on Sup Forums for a few years now. Lately, with the recent rise of the Turkish attempted coup, I've been noticing a spike in the amount of anti-Islam comments, which is cool, you guys do your thing, it's nothing new anyway. But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us? Like I often see people say Islam is a cancer and all Muslims should be shot and the Muslim population should be eradicated, which is extremist to say the least, but like.. I consider myself a relatively religious Muslim. I try to do my 5 daily prayers, I fast during Ramadan, I do my donations yearly and I have plans to visit Mecca sometime in my life, and at the end of the day, I lift, I like to hop on the chonger and browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /r9k/ and play some vidya and whatnot. There are so many of us who aren't absolute sandmonkeys, and some of us are actually super cool when you get to know us.

To jump to the chase, does the fact that I'm a mudslime immediately cancel out the rest of my personality and make you guys look at me as one of them, or can exceptions ever be made?

Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every last one.

Gotcha

Dubs of truth

>I lift, I like to hop on the chonger and browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /r9k/ and play some vidya and whatnot.

Sounds haram af, enjoy hell.

edgy kids that probably dont actually hate u

He has a vagina? How does he rape children then? CONSPIRACIES

Cya there pal

First post best post as always

Its a pedophile worshiping cult, you are all members even if you dont kill anyone.

I don't hate you, I just wish you would cease to exist. For me it is aesthetics. White Europeans are the most aesthetically pleasing and I would love the planet to only have them.

Islam is a fucked up religion started by a pedo and warlord. But that isn't the real reason I want you all gone.

kill all canadians

We don't worship Muhamad. We worship Allah. Don't be silly.

Muhamad was the final prophet, not the first. Islam was started by Adam and Eve, and I don't think they were considered pedophiles.

>Cya there pal

>Already claiming someone is going to hell

Typical muslims.

I'm like you, man. Minus /r9k/ (the fuck is up with that?) And I do believe followers of islam today have got some serious issues. We need a complete reformation. But anyway, some of us aren't complete sandmonkeys. I'm all for separation of church & state. Forget sharia law, it's incompatible with modern society.

Its not you as an individual, its the ideology that you ascribe to. Islam was founded by a man who was seriously ill. While you might seek to do no harm to others your religion calls you a hypocrite. Brother, be judgemental when you read the Quran and hold Muhammad to the same standard as you would anyone.

A. Mother. Fucking. Leaf.

yes. No point getting along when it is quite clear ur sicko beliefs do not match well with western values. Before all these terror attacks sure, after no. lose the faith then we be cool.

>do you guys actually hate ALL of us
yup. Leave islam, and I'll think about not hating you.

It's like asking if jews hated all nazis. islam is genocidal

We don't claim anyone is going to hell. No matter your religion, we believe god'll judge you individually.

Well, be that as it may, I dislike your appearance and aesthetics.

All political logic boils down to aesthetics and blonde white Europeans are the best. Eugenics and genocide should be undertaken.

I have less of a problem with you being Mudslime than I do with that fucking leaf flag.

God damn Canadians piss me off.

>But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us?
I don't because I have close muslim friends. The main thing is they don't let their religion dictate their lives and other than it being an assumption because they're brown, you wouldn't know they were otherwise. They probably wouldn't even be muslim if it weren't for their family.

My main gripe with the non-radicalized muslims is when they pretend like radicalized individuals are just somehow not a problem. They only disassociate themselves because they know they'll bear some of the blame and criticisms, but then that's all they do. It's just so easy to say that someone who causes trouble isn't a """true""" muslim.

technically by definition noone can be assured passage into heaven or hell. not even the prophets

> Be part of barbarous cult who initiates it's members into the ranks by mutilating their penises
> Animals are only edible if they are tortured to death first
> No defined core principles. ISIS and Sufis are equally islamic
> Massive economic problems because of bans on moneylending
> Complete obsession with external appearances of goodness, while providing ZERO cultivation of internal ones.
> Literally, you dress your women like the Virgin Mary and refuse to eat pork or drink, but NONE of those things relate to how you treat one another
> Your religion is nihilistic, fatalistic, and devoid of love, redemption, and grace
> Islam is a state religion. It presupposes a state to encourage Shariah. Without a form of Shariah law, islam cannot be practiced, making Islam subversive simply because of the practices of its followers

TD;DR: The penis mutilating cult of a desert charlatan and his obsession with externalities is a disgusting ideology. Making any one who even participates in such a grotesque assault on the human soul to be shaken off, like dust from our feet.

DEUS VEULT.

>We don't worship Muhamad. We worship Allah. Don't be silly.
he founded your whole child molesting cult you sand nigger wanabe

You can just leave the faith any time. No judgements.

Get the fuck out of Canada, and take your disgusting, smelly fucking family with you.

The more dead muslims, the better the planet becomes.

It is ecofriendly to kill more of you, and you may meet allah.

Its a win-win

Islam is a politocreligious system and advocates theocracy.

It's textually seditious which makes it more dangerous than other religions. It DEMANDS to merge Church and state eventually, unlike Christianity which was content to "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."

technically the religion has no race. and if you wanna say most muslims are arabs techinically the majority of muslims are in south east asia.

No exceptions. Convert or die.

>Planning to visit mecca
Kek, you faggot are gonna become radicalized there, if you go to mecca, pls stay there and never come back.

Western Muslims are the neutered version of the Middle Eastern extremist, meaning that the tendencies are still there, and therefore they must be removed for our safety.

>We don't claim anyone is going to hell. No matter your religion, we believe god'll judge you individually.
>technically by definition noone can be assured passage into heaven or hell. not even the prophets

So in Islam polytheists can be pardoned by Allah? That doesn't sound accurate.

There are literally millions of people reading the same words you are that would chop off your head for saying that.

How the fuck do you see yourself as one of them?

All I'm really saying is that non white blonde Europeans ought to be genocided. Also, do away with desert religions.

>he has a vagina
It's shit dumb ass

youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM

Sup Forums is a cesspool of awkward white racists, the kind of beta cuck that would never say that to your face

but even so, ive met some pretty based christians on Sup Forums

the ones who post are the most retarded, so it gives a wrong impression

>I'm a mudslime.

stopped reading

fuck off

Can a black person be not a nigger? Ideologically yes, physically no. Same applies to you mudslime. You will ALWAYS be subhuman to anyone that matters. Even if all the whites die out tomorrow; you will have to eternally know that you wont ever be one of us.

>christians never molest children

Why does your nigger faggot religion cause so many problems? I don't want to have problems with anyone and I used to be a liberal. I wouldn't care less about Muslims if it wasn't for your faggoty terrorism.

>Taqiyya
We're on to you, go fucking die faggot.

why not just convert?

Not ONE ORIGINAL THOUGHT was added to the old and new testament by Muhammad. All he did was add hate and warmongering. How anyone can honestly read the Quran and think that hateful shit comes from the mouth of God is beyond me. Look at the fruit of the tree of Islam. Imagine for a second if all those countries over there were Christian, and tell me they would be at war constantly as they are?

You have no reason not to leave your rotten faith. In fact, any faith that prescribes death for leaving should be a huge red flag and no sane person could honestly be a part of it.

No worries bro, I also pray 5 times a day, fast during ramadhan, already planning to go mecca soon but still here I am playing vidya, browse to Sup Forums and jacking off to Tracer's ass daily

/thread

You didnt know what a muslim was before 9/11

It's not cause you're a non-Muslim, it's because you just seem like a piece of shit, and pieces of shit go to hell. So, cya there pal.

Lmao. I feel like us decent Muslims literally need to create a military force to stomp the fuck out of terrorist groups just so people can at least trust us a bit.

I wouldn't be a Muslim if I had any doubt about my beliefs. I've had periods where I looked into other religions, and Islam always made the most sense to me.

If my sicko beliefs don't match with Western values then how come I happen to be assimilated just fine? I was born and raised in Canada without any issues. My father and mother have been living here for over 26 years. My dad came here when he was 21, and he started a business that he's had going ever since, helping Canadian people, all the while being a practicing Muslim. Why doesn't that match with Western beliefs?

>Islam is genocidal

The one thing that no one can ever prove

There are white Muslim converts, even some white Europeans. Are you saying they get the pardon?

LOOL why do you hate Canadians?

I agree with you, we DO disassociate ourselves with radical Muslims, but it's only because the West hates us enough as we are, let alone if we take the blame of the radicals as well.

i'd like to see the sandmonkeys dead tho

>Forget sharia law
>Forget the law dictated to you by your god
>Forgot his supposedly perfect, eternal commands
>You call yourself a muslim
kek

Islam cannot reform. It needs to be eradicated.

Canadian Muzzie here, what sect are you.

t. Fully integrated Shia ismaili who only uses religion for connections and so I can attack Islam without backlash

>do you guys actually hate ALL of us

Yes, ALL of you
the radicals kill us and the moderate ones do nothing but damage control.

Change your religion or fuck off in the desert

Eat shit sand nigger.

>chonger
Anyway how can you believe any of these people

There was a slime yesterday typing in caps calling regular type muslim people like you out for not chastising/doing anything about radical folks

I hate all, except the omani ibadis, they are the only muslim that are bru tier and won't behead or blow shit up.

Why do you say that?

I'd be nice to you irl if we met but you should go back to the middle east.

First post is always the best post.

>hop on the chonger
What did the canuck mean by this?

i dont hate you. i just want you to stop breathing.

Read the Koran.
Take a hard look at your life
Decide if Islam fits into your morals God gave you
Answer is no
Leave Islam.

Yeah same here, I would treat you the same way you'd treat me. But don't get it twisted, I don't like your sand nigger bullshit. But I'd tolerate you.

"canuck"
silly user, canucks are white.

You realize most Christians don't follow the Bible exactly right? Look, I too would much rather have Protestantism as the national religion of all countries (extremely capitalist and extremely based), but there is no way to eradicate these Jihadi extremist fucks (whose sentiments are shared by the MAJORITY) without embracing the based minority who fights back. Lad, in today's world, given how cucked whites are (not an insult), you need redpilled muslims to use their label to BTFO Radicals and Sunnis without backlash.

Do you wear the white burka looking thing and baggy pants or blue jeans and tshirts?

You are all cucks for glorifying self enslavement to a satanic moon idol

Because while Sup Forumsacks claim to be enlightened they are on the same fear hype train that took off the moment the towers went down.

>I'm a mudslime. I've been on Sup Forums for a few years now. Lately, with the recent rise of the Turkish attempted coup, I've been noticing a spike in the amount of anti-Islam comments, which is cool, you guys do your thing, it's nothing new anyway. But my question is, do you guys actually hate ALL of us?

As a rasist, i couldn't give a toss about islam, i care about the shit that comes with it, the Arabs, the Turks, the Sudanese, the Somalians, niggers etc.. I don't hate you, i just don't want you in my country.

>To jump to the chase, does the fact that I'm a mudslime immediately cancel out the rest of my personality and make you guys look at me as one of them, or can exceptions ever be made?

If i liked you as a friend, and wanted you here, i would be betraying my country. Ask yourself this, if you were a nationalist, what would you put first? Your friendship with a forigner, or your entire nation? Because that's what you're essentially asking me to do. I'm sure you're a decent chap, just go be a decent chap somewhere else. People were very tolerant of your kind when there was only a few (say, less than 10) hell they would be interested in you as a novelty, but now we are getting swarmed, and pissed off. It's not that we don't care, it's that we don't care anymore.

Moslems pls respond

1. Circumcision is done not for religious beliefs, but because there's a supposed science behind it, one that you can look up yourself.
2. Bullshit. Halal slaughter is one of the most humane slaughters on earth. The animal can't be shown the knife, it also cant be shown another animal dying. It has to be completely healthy. It's not halal to eat an injured or sickly animal.
3. Yes there are. They're called the 5 pillars. There are also many defined rules regarding the etiquettes of Islam
4. Somewhat agreeable, but look at countries like Saudia Arabia and the UAE and Kuwait and Qatar. They're flourishing. Their oil and infrastructure is craxzy.
F u c k i n g b u l l s h i t. Muslims are judged purely on what is inside rather than what is on the outside. We're told not to judge anyone because Allah's judgement could be entirely different.
The way women dress is due to modesty. Yeah, it doesn't exactly fit into western society, but back then it was important. We don't eat pork or drink because both are proven to be bad for you and its haram to do anything that negatively affects your body, like self harm, suicide, smoking, drinking, etc.
Absolute bullshit. go read the quran.
Again, bullshit. There is literally a verse in the quran that says that if you enter a country and you sign a waiver that shows that you agree to the rules of the country, even if the rules are against Islam, you either stay and deal with it, or you leave. No games.

Try harder.

Your religion literally demands that its believers dominate the entire world and make war against nonbelievers. All of the hate you get is 100% deserved. All is Islamic theology is terrorism.

Muslim here. I eat bacon and want to ban head coverings.

Islam is a cancer and has destroyed the racial integrity of Mediterranean peoples. All of you need to reform or go into the oven, especially (((You))), you apologist.

None answer this when I ask, why worship Muhammad when you have the teachings of Jesus?
Islam has always been a religion of war because you choose someone due to the cultural affinity instead of the message.
Maybe the damned middle east needed Muhammad.

And if your believe in multiple prophets, then you must believe that each was for a time and a place, lest you commit blasphemy. So you believe the terms that Muhammad laid out are the final and perfect solution for all of humanity for here on out? By the very nature of a-nother prophet, you have to see how silly the proposal is that the conditions in which Muhammad lived were right to be the reactionary teachings to last throughout time. Yes?

Of course not, I just hate assholes just that most muslims I have meet turned out to be assholes. I had a few arab, jew friends growing up and have far bigger issues with jews. seems to me to me everyone from the middle east has a used car salesman mentality.

I dont know why all these niggers hate muslims, because Hitler actually liked them.

this

Burn in greek fire you cursed sand monkeys. No body loves your religion

your conflating your actions, as the description and solo representation of Islam. The correct belief of Islam, by the letter of your stupid Koran book is to be Islam or die. Muhammad, may hell be upon thee, became a war lord at the end of your holy text, thous all contradicting teachings in the beginning of this barbaric book is corrected by the latter. Because you personally have assimilated now, doesn't mean you are not just lying in your assimilation to support a sharia regime in your area later.

>#notallmuslims

Muhammad was a false prophet you fucking mudslime. Do true prophets bring war and chariot? Jesus was the last prophet.

Moderates are only liars. You are a scourge on the earth

I know cool muslims, Sup Forums is just fucking retarded

Yeah he's a Sunni faggot, the ones who are so beta they have to make women their property to fuck them. Shia Ismaili here, we integrate well, make jobs, no hijab yes bacon and hold western culture above all.

My problem is with Islam and whoever refuses to face the facts about it while lecturing everyone about it.
Here, that's a very large portion of muslims.

anyone who belives the muslims should all get wasted based upon the actions of extremists also believes the christians should get wasted, becausemuslim extremists are only following thier book to the letter. they arent even extremists, they're just following the koran (and all the other spellings) to the letter of the law. if jews and xians did the same thing there would be no difference.

drunken tldr: abrahamic religions are gay, stop with that shit because if you're a "super cool" guy then you're in no way folllowing what you're religion preaches because if some of your holy book is applicable then all of it is. dont cherry pick that shit fagot. either be a man and follow your gods will or be a man and realize the fallacy that is "moderate" christianity, judaism, islam, etc. thats it, gaylord.

who gives a fuck what other people do unless it directly fucks with you/

and I thought it was ironic that all leafs wore burkas.

I don't hate you. But in a general sense people like you are dangerous to have around right now, and for my own security I would support any govertnment surveillance system of majority Muslim communities as well as monitoring of your individual phone and internet activities. Once the metapolitical ideological structure of global extremist Islamism is dismantled, surveillance could be gradually phased out as citizens are no longer susceptible to influence of Jihad. It is the movements like ISIS which reach out across the world to those of you who become disillusioned who are the cause of all this, not you. But just to be safe, I'd prefer it if we kept on eye on you.

If Mohammed invented Islam, how the fuck, are Adam and eve Muslim?

But not white. Get OUT OUT OUT

YES

just like how you would look at a christian man dating your Muslim daughter i look at you
YES

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Jesus Christ, the Lord God Almighty is saying this about you Mudslimes. This is what he will say. You are murderers

>do you guys actually hate ALL of us?
yes go die faggot

If you had a tumor in 60% of your arm what would you do?

Chemo or amputation?

Surprisingly quality leaf post. FPBP

Lad. I know the majority of ALL muslims hold beliefs contrary to western values. I'm not one of the cucks who believes in LE PEACEFUL MAJORITY XDDD. But you realize Ismailis are assets not liabilities? We integrate fully, and hate head covering and Sunni faggots, as well as most Shiites. We came to Canada with nothing and made bank by integrating unlike those ghettoized fatass beta Sunnis who suck on welfare and child penis. I use my religion as a label to criticize it and shut up the SJWs

>The one thing that no one can ever prove
Certainly looks like you want to debate. But debating with Muslim savages is pointless.