>2093

Please tell me Covenant won't repeat this embarrassment.

>2093
>Using axes in a $1 trillion ship

Is ridley retarded ?

its for cutting limbs

t. medic man in military

>Why they need an axe on a spaceship???

This is why USA is gonna lost in WWIII

>harvesting wheat
>using axes
thats not the best tool indeed

As an axeman that is actually a pretty ergonomic axe

>go to an alien planet
>stuck for a while
>"hmmm i wish we had a thing to cut wood for a fire... would have been nice"

i suspect the people who bitch about this are the kind of people who don't have an emergency supply kit in their car

this
axes in space are a no-no
but alcoholic beverages and smokes are ok

Government contracts. The axe cost $17000 adjusted for inflation, cause it's a special designed space axe.

>gays on a colonist ship

how the fuck would they prevent all the colonist dieing out after 3 generations or so anyways if there was no social change focusing on heterosexual couples and larger families again?

>Danny McBride
It's already shit. It's going to be hard to watch him in a serious toned movie.

Axes have been around thousands of years and you fuckers think they wont be around in 2093. You try breaking a door open using something reliable that doesn't fail when its battery runs out.

why the fuck were there all those axes in alien

what a stupid movie

>if we let gays have gay sex then everyone is going to want to do it because it's so great!

>>go to an alien planet
> i wish we had a thing to cut wood

You don't really understand alien planets.

point is they are a waste of space.

>Axes have been around thousands of years
> You try breaking a door open

Jesus fucking Christ. For one thing breaking a door down with an axe today would be using the tool wrong. It's not meant for that and if you encounter anything harder than american balsa wood doors (for which you may as well use your fist) a sledgehammer is far better than an axe.

Secondly, it's a fucking spaceship. It's meant to survive re-entry, it's even got armor. Massive airtight seals out of thick metal.

And you're proposing to use an axe.
Neck yourself.

Wait, the fact that she had an axe is what people have been complaining about all these years?

not really. as i see it, the axe is just a metaphor for the bonus situation

Well what happens if you get possessed and you turn into a psycho killer and you want to smash in the door to the bathroom where your wife is hiding the most scariest way possible

Then what huh buddy? Bet you didn't think of that, did you

>t. Wendy Torrance

Axe is a multipurpose tool that will never get old. If anything I applaud them for actually including it and not some kind of hightec laser cutter shit.

It triggered Sup Forums before the movie was out cause it was in some promo shots.

>Confusing indestructibility of outer shell with comfort of inner shell.

Like people will live in steel corridors. They'll go full mahogany on the interior faggot. A fireaxe exists for a reason, it's useful as fuck. No need to go full autism with your flat earther logic you fucktard.

you can clearly see that is a futuristic axe

But the rest of the movie made so much sense. That axe ruined it!

I'm assuming that they will use alternative methods for procreation that will likely become mainstream in our lifetime. I personally believe throwing a gay couple in is just another Hollywood play to diversity, like most of this decade has been, but it doesn't ruin my immersion or the film so who cares...

I think it's a meme but it's been so persistent that I don't know anymore. I don't think that I've seen a single convincing anti-axe argument but it's however many years later and here we are still discussing it.

its ripley you moron

>"Ah my hardlight poly-carbodinuium plasteel axe hologram!"

Literally all they needed to save this blunder.

> plenty of embarrassment to choose from

Fucking Danny McBride. Never found him funny. Oversells every fucking joke.

>hardlight hologram
WHICH ONE IS IT

I feel like his character would be great in any movie apart from an Alien one

An axe is a wonderful tool that will ALWAYS be useful you basement rat

>2012: Sup Forums gets triggered by an axe
>2017: Sup Forums gets triggered by wheat

Will the autism ever end?