Webm thread

lets get one going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3fLazkWCgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf is his problem?

Fag wanted to have a heroic sacrifice, lizard nigger was too smart for that.

Honestly needs more context, lower the resolution and show the lead up to the tailwhip, laughed at the rogue frame of the crying black guy though.

>sobs in It Ain't Me

80s kino incoming

Everything is a blue hue xD

I think an user made some webms from the DVDrip which doesn't have that problem

Sauce?

the new prison break is looking GREAT

Kong Skull Island, HDrip with Korsubs is out I think, check rarbg.to

grow up

I like Shea Whigham. he's got a pretty limited range, but he's convincing at the roles he does play

Last night there was a thread but no one else posted, but here some fargo webms from that thread.

a variation of the same scene.

He's got one of those impossible superhero jaws that a chainsaw would break on, he's really versatile too, his character in Vice Principals is great

I will post a few more as the day goes on to bump the thread or add to it, as not to flood the thread.

This was retarded.

The episode of BE where he throws down with that FBI agent who's been blackmailing him is one of the best I've ever watched. I sat up on the edge of the bed and screamed "KICK HIS FUCKING ASS ELI"

"MY BOYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

His son was a dumbass that didn't deserve him honestly

What is TLB?

yea ,willy's life is just a string of fuck ups that inconvenience others and are mostly caused by his immature and misguided sense of morality.
he's like BEs jesse pinkman

The Lost Boys

Thanks.
The Vampire film with Sutherland?

no worries and yup

I am off to eat a brunch and so on, but thanks for the OC. I know that film is viewed as one of the two great vampire films along with near dark from that era.

Most welcome user, enjoy brunch.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

>CGI explosions
STOP IT

>all the prep time and risk required for real explosions in films vs. just doing it on a PC

Yeah nah not gonna happen these day anymore user.

I get more triggered by CGI blood, shit has never looked good to me.

I think one of the reasons for CG blood is there's less cleanup and you can redo a take much easier than having to set back up squibs and such.

I don't support that shit obviously, even when Bruce Campbell talks about how disgusting that shit is when it gets in your mouth and the smell ain't great either.

Why dont the fucking ships just move away from each other?

God the reboots are horrendus

Night of the Hunter is a great film.

>don't he never sleep?

i wish i could run this good

yeah I know, but I pay to watch a film, not a fucking unreal engine tech demo.

I just dont buy it. Out of all the fakery in films, blatant CGI is something I just dont buy and they dont even try to hide it anymore, it's just the look of films these days. Plastic looking CGI elements and effects.

Probably the main reason I loved Fury Road so much, despite the usage of CGI being heavy there as well, if they could crash and blow up said vehicle on film, they did it, no lazy bullshit excuse "we dont have the time and it's safer and more convenient."

youtube.com/watch?v=M3fLazkWCgE

I need a 720p webm of Tim Cappello aka Sax Guy there thrusting his crotch

>Why dont the fucking ships just move away from each other?
The one being pushed was crippled by EMP.

The one that being pushed into is starting up it engines but the reaction time was too slow.

Who doesn't?

mmmm racetrack

I liked this guy in Boardwalk Empire. Really good role and acting

>Boardwalk Empire
God I loved that show. Particularly because TUT TUT TUT TUT TUT

Nah, fake blood cleans super easy. They gotta do it right.

All this talk of squibs makes me able to post this again.

Brutal

I'm so glad i don't give a fuck about Star Wars anymore that looks like some of dumbest shit i've ever seen.

Not your blog, stay triggered

are they trying to compete with Seagal?