The Last Man On Earth

this show really got good again for its 3rd season

black man is dead and never appears in it

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2e9bmb_the-dave-chappelle-show-paul-mooney-the-last-samurai-the-last-nigger-on-earth-starring-tom-hanks_tv
youtube.com/watch?v=UMzR5AIeOq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TANDDDDDY

ayy lmao

>got good again
are you crack

they hit a new low with the autistic black fat kid

The original idea for this show where it was a serious guy surrounded by zany assholes and he discovers hell is other people and he was happier when he was alone and wanted to kill himself was kino, but test audiences didn't like women being stupid bitches and turned it into the awful, awful shitfest it is now.

>last man on earth
>he's not the last man on earth

>I was going to make a cult classic and establish myself as a fan favourite actor for the rest of my career but instead I caved to stupid fucking audience tards and made a shitty show that nobody gives a shit about

Well done Will

>that disappointing feeling when the kid turns out to be fat ugly niglet

>yfw this show sucks and rates fuckall but they keep making it because there's 0 production value and 0 actor expenses and 0 extra expenses and 0 insurance

its like a student film with two D grade comedians

Show goes to shit when Schaal shows up and Daddario leaves.

could've been a one man show with flashbacks to before the apocalypse but it just turned into Who's Cucking Who.

A black boy turns up and makes Tandy feel like a shit man.

So lol nigs win again.

cant stand the bitch's face

I've said before, I wanted a show, or a film, of a guy actually being alone. Perhaps do an episode each on one of the 7 Deadly Sins. Then perhaps some on virtues. If for some reason a singleman show won't get greenlighted, have flashbacks.

Have the last few episodes have the guy decide to try and find out what went wrong and stumbling on a McGuffin which will turn the world back to the way it was, at the price of his life. End it with his hand over the button and a fade to black or some shit.

The one episode with Kristen Wiig was better than the whole show.

What's so good about it?

Go and watch Vincent Price's adaptation of I Am Legend.

I saw the first episodes of this but dropped it when the annoying woman came in. Does it get better or pull off anything interesting with the apocalypse or is it as bad as The Walking Dead?

They should have had more episodes of him on his own, especially because it was very funny when they shown the flashback of him burning down SF

Still though, the theme of his dysfunctional behaviour around people after wanting to interact with people for so long is still very interesting.

I just wish they didn't make him to be such a piece of shit in the first season though

It would also be more interesting to see the practical side of things, rather than stupid sitcom plots. I suppose the writer has a weak spine and is falling to network pressure

>stumbling on a McGuffin which will turn the world back to the way it was,

Garbage. A story like that will not have a happy ending. How the fuck could you have an episode on lust? 30 minutes of him just masturbating?

It's her alone.

This user is correct, I heard him talk about it on a podcast. They made him an idiot because people thought it was offensive that the last woman on earth was an annoying retard, he explained how they decided to turn it around and make her the hero.

I'm not the alt-right type to complain about Hollywood every second but this show was hijacked by whining SJWs.

I'll check it out, I feel I've been too unfair to Wiig as of late

that black dude isn't in season 3 because of death

Yes. An episode on him going into a sex shop. Can have flashbacks if you want of him "imagining" his wife/gf. I literally said the world would turn back to the way it was but he wouldn't be in it.

Thanks for suggestion. As for the show, I couldn't stand it as they made all the characters annoying in their own way.

It needed a fair few episodes of him alone, yes. They also introduced new people too quickly.

Did he die of appendicitis?

Its also his fault for having no spine. SJWs can push you around but you ultimately decide whether you accept it or not.

I'm confused, the test audiences didn't like how finicky the woman was ?

Is that why they made him get cucked as revenge and turned him into a piece of shit?

i catched one ep on tv where will forte built a watering system for kristen schaal. it was a pretty cute show, is that from when the show is bad?

yes appendicitis

that's like the second episode

so yeah

The show in season one starts failing when he keeps trying to fuck the blonde, so yes

it picks off again in season 2 & 3, but seems to be slowing down now

oh shit really? i thought audiences had gotten to know forte's character really well by then.

Way too lefty in its agenda. I ditched it. The first episode was hilarious, started going downhill after that. Tandy is a literal cuck.

>the
>last
>man
>on
>earth

Good potential ruined by execs I think.

He didn't get that specific about it, he just alluded to how they had gotten some negative feedback about the portrayal of women but that if you stay tuned in they had some changes coming up that would put it to rest or whatever. It was back in season 1, maybe he was on Bill Burr? I will poke around because now I'm curious exactly what he said.

the cuck arc doesn't appear in s3

>yfw they stole this show from Chapelle/Mooney

The last Nigger on Earth starring Tom Hanks

dailymotion.com/video/x2e9bmb_the-dave-chappelle-show-paul-mooney-the-last-samurai-the-last-nigger-on-earth-starring-tom-hanks_tv

is the fat guy still fucking all the passable women?

Is that annoying cunt of a wife still an annoying cunt? Then no thanks.

i hate Schaal's voice

it reminds me of a certain annoying twin

when you have a network show you do whatever the executives tell you to do if you want to keep having a show. i mean he could have just said fuck it you either do it my way or i quit but then they'd just recast him and do it anyway. dude's gotta eat.

I don't know whether to insult you or pity you.

>Last X on Earth
>Isn't the Last X on Earth

Seems pretty overt, thanks for the pity or whatever though cuck

a one man post-apocalyptic show would get boring as fuck after a few episodes though even with flashbacks.

how much shit can a guy do when he's literally the only person in the world? i mean the first couple episodes were fun but it would get old really quickly. they absolutely needed to add other people to the show to make it a viable long term show and not just a movie/miniseries type deal.

>a one man post-apocalyptic show would get boring as fuck after a few episodes though even with flashbacks.

Well I sure am glad that they spicedthings up with generic relationship drama and flanderizing the main character after only 2 episodes.

They are boring and YOU are boring for letting them get away with it.

>you know whats better than a unique story? the same story you've seen a million times except this time there's no extras

sounds fucking great sign me up

i'm not saying the show isn't boring, i stopped watching it a long time ago. i'm just saying that wouldn't have worked either. i'm sure they could have found a middle ground.

i honestly liked the original idea of the show where he realized that "hell was other people" as another poster put it. shame we didn't get to see that version of the show.

ok so tell me how you would sustain a multiple season long show with one guy just going around doing crazy shit.

this should be good.

pay me $100,000 WGA award an episode and ill tell you

add zombies...

he goes crazy, first he talks to balls, then to puppets, then to animals, then he imagines humans

he blows his brains out in season 2 finale

if the walking dead was literally rick as the only normal guy left alive just going around killing zombies in new and interesting ways it would get old quickly too.

that's not to say that the walking dead didn't get old quickly as it is because it certainly did.

see even in that scenario you eventually add other people.

it would be a great fucking ending though if we find out at the end of the series that all of the other people in the show are not actually real.

I like this show.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMzR5AIeOq8

Other people appearing in:
Dreams
Flashbacks
Films/TV shows/Home movies/Narration
Hallucinations

Besides that, get imaginative writers and make the character amusing, have him talk to himself/a puppet/a pet, travel and do original, interesting stuff. I thought Last Man On Earth was on the right track until Schaal came on. I like Schaal's character, but I'd have preferred the above, to him not being the last man. Bit disappointing. The show is good, bit obviously SJW which ruins it, and sometimes a bit lacking in imagination. I also saw a plane's contrail in one episode, which took me out of the show a bit.

Would have been a lot better.

Yeah, I thought he'd at least be alone for a season or two. Disappointing.

Season 3 just got poopier. I liked the Lewis actor, though whoever is writing these characters is doing a crap job. Lots of potential yet they never go anywhere. Fuck this show. I think the last released episode is the last I'll watch of this junk.

I dropped it late season 1 and then marathonned the rest a couple weeks ago ... it isn't good but it's something to put on while you fuck around on Sup Forums I guess. I like Mary Steenburgen, she is way too good for this show in my opinion.

I probably would have dropped it on Season 1 too but I was really hoping that it would get better. It was just enough to keep me watching but now it just feels like they're introducing problems that aren't really problems for no reason at all.

And yeah, I agree she's cool. And again, there is potential with her character if whoever wrote the characters wasn't so lazy. I mean her character is literally nothing more than an alcoholic middle-aged woman playing an accordion. The only reason that the character is remotely interesting I think is because the actress is doing a good job.

Phil was cool when he was alone but after a while he became a full blown master KEK!
I can't stand his wimpy, effeminate, impotent, always trying to please just to always get shit, character. It's not funny anymore.

I thought so but then I saw the last episode with the forced in autistic WE WUZer

How are you still watching this shitty cringe cuck fantasy?

Black Phil died
His astronaut brother who later got infected, died
And that's pretty much the end of Tandy getting cucked
I'm not sure where they're going with January going mental

His brother will totally be back if they renew it don't you think? I imagine Jason Sudeikis just wanted to work on other projects.

He isn't fucking the qt brown australian girl and she's the best one.

What are the chances they end this show by showing that the other people were just his ball friends the whole time?

>>And that's pretty much the end of Tandy getting cucked

lol

>Lewis plane crashed because Tandy put a tennis ball behind the controls and sent the plane up