Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xohWvO9i4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce?

Newfag.

FOUR TIMES

Open Your Eyes

vanilla sky sky baby

is this a sarcastic response and the truth is actually 'eyes wide shut'?

The better question is when she says "Don't you know that when you sleep with someone, your body makes a promise whether you do or not." and do women really believe that?

crazy bitches believe lots of things

Charlie's Angels

Vanilla Sky

My dad once told me that once you sleep with a woman she will have a fantasy of you building a life together, even if its just a one time thing. Not saying she will work towards it but you need to be wary of it. Girls fall a little bit in love when they have sex. Also if you take someones virginity they will always keep a small crush on you.

>Girls fall a little bit in love when they have sex

And they think that having more sex with more men will "make them feel better", which does the opposite.

Your dad is a smart man.

Good thing he wont be around to see the collapse of Western society.

that happens to guys too, they just have very much stronger motivations than hormone bullshit (usually)

it's called oxytocin which is a love and trust hormone. evolution caused it to develop due to its ability to increase the likelihood of offspring surviving as being in vicinity to the father means more food and protection.

This scene actually terrified me. As a dude who sleeps with multiple women at times (some of which are a little unstable) I was freaked out !

those are the risks associated with dick in crazy, of course its also how you start a cult of personality and take over a small country, probably.

basically yes

>If i fuck every guy i like they all will like me!

There is a reason why society came up with strict rules regarding sexuality and especially focusing on FEMALE sexuality. You let them run wild they first fuck up themselves and then society at large.

Prepare for some kino

youtube.com/watch?v=7xohWvO9i4c

Is Vanilla Sky worth watching?

yes

Don't listen to the haters, it's great
>implying you can find a better dream sequence than the first 5 minutes