What is the point of this?

Few things in Star Wars make sense

>try to attack the death star or die
wow, such intricate plot
no wonder you thought it was pointless

Yavin 4 was actually hell

He went up there to be alone

nobody really liked that guy.

alternatively: he was told that if someone didn't keep watch over the lake, the giant Magnatz would rise up out of it and destroy their base.

Is a metaphor of the isolation people face due to modernity.
But you are too much of a pleb to grasp it.

LOL

You know they're gonna come up with some explanation for this and put it in the next movie right?

One hundred percent certain dude.

Selling a toy for kids to put their action figure in.

That's a pretty good idea, those action figures didn't stand up worth shit.

I don't remember this toy existing .... checking ....

Having something else to focus on during a take off / transition scene that literally served as a dot.

In this case a guy keeping watch, Extreme pottery

Your parents didn't love you if you ever got this piece of shit

Wow that's obscure as hell ... was that part of the old Kenner stuff? It looks especially low quality.

I had the degobah toy
It's true, my mom loved my sister more

That can't possibly be the un chi version... Was this scene even in the original? Or did the fat dude who played Jabba run around like a plane?

when a ship approaches the planet he can scream very loud to alert the others

galoob

All I know is that my older brother had an X-wing fighter that was his favorite toy in the world. I was happy with my Bespin cloud car, but I was too young to think of it as anythong other than a spaceship. Looking back I find it incredible that the Bespin cloud car even made it into production as a toy. It's just a random vehicle in the background in one scene of ESB. But there were parents to be fleeced, so they made them.

pff implying they don't have a highly efficient webway of these planets within yelling reach of eachother covering the entire secret base, if not planet

If he holds that spear at just the right angle they can get the UHF station from Columbus

of these towers, not planets, fuk

ITT: 90's born queers who shouldn't have an opinion about movies.

Reddit is over there >

Oh I see it's like a micro machines type deal. No wonder all the vehicles look so crap.

What's your issue buddy we have a comfy thread here

Probably something similar to Airfield Control tower where he's the guy who redirects all x-wings to their hangars

does he have action fugure?

Why is Ben perving behind the "cave" and why has yoda got a snake around his neck?

oh yeah ... wtf with the snake?
light sabers are about 2' long
more like light daggers