Military

Should I join the military Sup Forums?

Not unless you like diversity training.

>wanting to be a welfare queen

Do you need taxpayer-funded sex reassignment surgery?

Then yes.

Only if WW3 does actually happen.

French news currently shilling for people to join the reserves.
Ironic, the same scum rioting and throwing shit at the cops expect some poor prick from Corsica just trying to get through his day to protect the when mudslimes start really showing their savagry.

If your're asking if you should join then you aren't ready to.

Current active duty here. Where are you at in life right now that has you thinking about joining?

>Where are you at in life right now that has you thinking about joining?

Graduated

as along as it's not the chair- I mean air force

College or high school? If college, become an officer. Also, what branch or career field are you interested in?

Just graduated high school, Marines or Navy, Either infantry or something with planes.

No, just no. If you graduated from anything you shouldn't be thinking about the military. Look into trades if you want to do physical shit and work with your hands. The thing is, the military will try to tell they'll give you all kinds of skills, but it won't. Don't be another person in uniform regretting their decision. It sucks

Fuck no.

If you go officer route you have a choice of Naval Aviation or Marines. Need to get a scholarship for ROTC or OCS after college

Are you stupid? I only ask because if you can get into mechanical or communication service you can find work when your time is up.

>fighting for israel
[spoiler]good goy[/spoiler]

Armyfag here.
Get in now before ww3, so you can be better trained instead of being thrown into the field right after training.
Also cav scout>infantry

How do you become an officer after college? Went to a college with not ROTC. Is the Navy impossible to join?

I graduated from high school in 2012. I've spent the past 4 years as a living yo-yo doing odd jobs. Never committed to the whole get buried in loans college route (only received 10 grand scholarship for a liberal art school....psshh). Moved across the country to restart life with family in California from New Hampshire (the weather is nice, but the people are mostly dirty mexicans or white collar status-quo shills who've never made anything with their own hands but paperwork). No relationships or friends really. My dog has cancer. Been unemployed for months now. Camped in the woods alone last night to get my head around some shit. Honestly the big thing stopping me from joining the Marines or Army is the possibility of Trump getting elected. I don't care for Clintoris either, but he's insane and definitely would start a war for wealth....my biggest regret wasn't joining right out of high school...I'd be through it now.

enlist then OCS, but don't do it. How could you have a degree and do something that stupid to yourself.

As long as you have a college degree you are able to go to OCS. You could have a fucking degree in basket weaving and become a commissioned officer.

how high are you nigga?

idk I think the chance of being cannon fodder is too high.

Well, if you want infantry, do Marines. If you want a job with planes, the Marines also has that; the Navy does not. I'm in the air wing as an enlisted maintainer, so I could answer questions you might have.

>You know what welfare means

If you actually want to see combat you should join the FFL,

bruh if you gonna join the military, then aim high...

train to become a green beret or navy seal

not joking.

get your ass on the track so you can have a shot at being one of the best.

I don't plan to because of the hair thing, but I figure if WWIII ever happens I should think about what I'd do

you are half correct.
lots of bullshit classes.
>don't rape
>don't upset people

what you should do is get a decent job per your degree and buy a gun, provided you live in a non-cuck state.

No

Already did. Air Force reporting in.

How is it?

true with few exception.
engineering branch you may learn to be:
mechanic, plumber, or electrician.
heavy equipment operator. nothing too exiting.

otherwise..
>ready to be a cop afterwards?

How is it?

Good mate. Life has never been better to be honest.

As an officer, sure! Great benefits, constant training and education, and lots of interesting work and travel opportunities that you couldn't get on the civilian side (or not without more experience). Regular promotions and a career path ate great too. More sense of camaraderie at work too, civilian side is more competitive and so people are more cutthroat.

If you enjoy life, don't enlist. Do go Air Force or Navy. They have the best base locations and most collegial office cultures. Avoid combat related occupations unless you crave personal growth through hardship and suffering. Or if you just plan on staying in for a short time and want to be able to tell people, "I've seen some shit..." Those occupations are also the most likely to attract assholes as well.

Like with anything, the more hands on research the better. Do ROTC and try to meet as many service members as possible.

correct.

however beware, if doing ROTC it will eat tons of your time during college, and take a few summers.
If you have a hard degree, you will hate it. and might just ask for Guard/Reserves in the end.
a "Real" degree pays better than the military, and no B.S. or people to deal with.

Do you amount to anything?

lucky bastard
i still got a year of college left before I hit up OTS

>living in USA

Yes

What branch and what service.

I can give you a real idea of what joining the Navy under an engineering career would be like. Not the most glamorous, but a true understanding.

guaranteed house, food, and paycheck.

and in the end you'll have at least 4 years of job experience, and GI bill if you want to attend college, or just pass it on to your own kids someday

>guaranteed instant improvement in your situation.
one of my sergeants was homeless when he joined

You probably have less chance of getting shot in an overseas war zone

It has its ups and downs as with any job.

Upside: Valuable mechanic experience on a aircraft with has a decently sized civilian work force which companies will usually hire veterans right out of their EAS because they have to spend no time training them. I can earn many certifications that can translate back into the civilian work force as well, such as my forklift operators license. I travel a lot and get to see much of the world. The wing itself is a more relaxed sector of the Marine Corps, so life is a little more easy going speaking in a militaristic sense.

Downs: Long hours,(11-15 hour days) ran ragged, constantly fucked in the ass, usually work the weekends.

All in all though, I wouldn't give this up for anything. I get shitty pay, but considering I have minimal cost of living expenses, I save a lot more than I was back as a civilian. Also, deployment pay is dope.

don't worry about the hair.
mine was once long... now I don't even comb it.
>the life experience makes up for fashion

Do you want to go fight and die im some shitty country because some sandnigger is too pussy to pick up a gun and fight for himself?

Lmao theyre all shitskin

how much is deployment pay?

...one of our cannon fodder
takes out waves of enemy.

>odds of dying are relatively low also.
great medical care, in a pinch air support, and a chopper out

fuck, you sound like the jewish recruiters who almost fucked my life up

How bout the navy?

>be France
>cant find enough brave Frenchmen to defend France
>have to create special force for foreigners to join and fight for France

Fuck France, bunch of surendering pussies.

/thread

t. did 3+ years ROTC as an engineer major

JOIN THE MARINES YOU FUCKING PUSSY

Listen, I don't mean to undercut Army boy here. But that's not what you want to do.

Wouldn't you rather not be cannon fodder and make the same amount of money?

If you want to join, join the Navy. Get a job, don't get shot at, and still get benefits.

>fighting and dying for a nation you werent born in
>forced to learn to that nation's language
>citizenship of said nation is not guaranteed
Ultimate edgy teen, lowkey cuck - tier

This.

>inb4 someone says being US military is fighting for da jooz

yup!
3rd worlders who signed a contract to be French someday.
>when they could have bum rushed the border, and said "I'm Syrian'

This nigger is full of shit and never served a day in his fucking life.

Avoid military service in any capacity unless you enjoy ass rape and mental illness.

But what if I want to get shot at

i would join if there was a war worth fighting. nowadays we just fighting to have our own countries flooded with invaders anyway

you're giving your life so ahkmed and pajeet can have your country. no thank you

the only war i will fight will be a revolution

dont tell the recruiter that, they dont let nutcases into the military currently

I mean fucking shit, if that's what you want. Then join the Army straight up.

>implying the army sees action

top kek. if you wanna get shot go for a police job in some nigger city

Australia at it again

You ever seen a naked man ride a horse?

But why tho?

>t. commie draft dodger

Wtf, fuck the military

lol.
i'm Civil
transferred & spent 4 there

now a designer, a guard on side.

I like the feeling of the adrenaline running through my veins

not everyone
is meant for the USMC

>they have a very "fraternity" style and culture

I already did my time, nigguh.

>nevar agin, tho

The military does suck, but you need to get it through your head that you're going to have to do this shit.

A lot of us older guys already did it already. We did it because our country called us.

WW3 is coming, better get your boot size ready. We'll keep your girls safe when you leave, don't worry.

cool, I'm an Electrical Engineer with a comfortable job making 60k/yr in bumfuck nowhere with plenty of free time and no one bitching at me or trying to convince me to sign my name on retarded contracts

lol

>t. welfare queen

what's better ROTC or just enlisting after college and going into OCS?

crazy sick pic

Well, it's tax free. That's what makes it great. Depends on your rank what you get paid.

later, ROTC is like doing both at the same time. If your degree is basket weaving then do ROTC and you'll have a good time.

I have no idea why you're even pretending to talk shit. You're country is in such a mess and you're getting ready to host the Olympics.

Christ have mercy on your people. Not even thinking about the innocent other people coming to your shithole country. Christ have mercy on them all, not even your shitty statue can save the souls.

I'm a Marine, faggot.

....sorry

and ~once year
visit exotic location... sit and push papers there :/

change of scenery
and second set of employeable skills

You don't even begin to know, gringo.

I want to do ROTC while in college.

I would like to major in Accounting and join the Army Reserves as a Military Police Officer after I complete my degree and ROTC.

Subsequently, I'd like to become a civilian Police Officer.

Would ROTC prepare me for a career as a Police Officer and look good on my resume when I apply to police departments?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe if Trump wins. It's not worth it, though. Really, just enjoy your life.

OCS:
basic 2 months, ocs 2 more month=office
done and over.

ROTC:
4-5 years, of getting up at 5am.
10-15 hrs per week of army-ish junk

and no soldiers there, just college kids playing boyscouts.

>pushing papers
Sounds like quite the life skill, welfare queen

Oh don't worry buddy. I'm sure your country will redpill a lot of people.

I'm beyond feeling sorry for dumb white people. Let them go to your horrible country and get a taste, I'm well aware of the flavor.

thanks for your service

Easy there motivator

lol it makes me laugh that people think they deserve some sort of extra respect cause they joined the army

army is literally boys school for cuckolds who never grew up

Yes, surprisingly you actually have a plan and a good one at that. Although, with that kind of foresight, I feel like you could do better with your life and maybe aim higher. Engineering, Law, Medical, etc..

but OCS is dependent on your packet...

ROTC is guaranteed commission, plus they pay for your school.

your use of punctuation...

got a but buddy?

YES and redpill are you move up ranks and then we can have a coup

Yes...If you do, Join the infantry or stay the fuck home faggot. We don't need another fucking POG shuffling papers for us in S-1 or another nigger in the kitchen.