Only countries with nukes can post here

Only countries with nukes can post here.

>tfw feels good to know I'm going to get nuked when the war begins as an armored regiment is located at an airport 2 kilometers away from where I live
>tfw I'm going to die instantly and painlessly.
>tfw it probably won't be true, I'll suffer like a bitch and burn to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzELYcJdP5k
youtube.com/watch?v=eryzp0Pklc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo

i want to lick her fucking asshole

I said "countries with nukes"

I'm sorry to say this but you probably won't live long enough to enjoy the scorching heat of a nuke. You, like many of your fellow countrymen, will probably meet your end at the hands of one of your many peaceful Muslims. The only questions is if it'll be a bomb, an AK, a truck or a knife.

Fuck i hope turkey doesn't "misplace" those NATO nukes. The last thing the world needs is some islamic death cult to get a moab.

Nukes are bad.

>tfw we will nuke muhamerde countries.
>feels good

I agree. If it weren't for nuke's, we'd own Cuba, Russia, and ton of other shit.

Word.

Britbongs with bombs checking in.

>tfw Hollande lose the code for the nukes

"we'd own Cuba, Russia, and ton of other shit."

the problem is that the Soviet Union had a much better army until the 80's, the nukes were the only thing preventing them from taking Europe and America.

The soviet fleet also had so much intelligence due to FBI and CIA agents giving them infos for money, that they would have defeated the US Navy in a few weeks, make some research about it, I'm not lying.

>marion will never sit on your face

Maybe you'll meet her in Heaven

>feels bad

Thank the (((Rosenbergs))).

Redstone Arsenal
>where are we going to keep all these fucking nuclear warheads?
>Aw, just put em down there in Alabama

can I post if i want my country to get nuked ?

we still have nukes right ?

not your nukes though.

You're just an arsenal where they put their nukes and transport planes.

What do you want fellow nuke holder?

thanks for the based Marion pic m8

To nuke some cockroaches and sandniggers.

We have nukes. Hello. We used to rule the world you know.

She is pretty cute for a fascist.

>fascist

Don't use big words when you're not a big guy

4u.

A Hungarian created the first nuclear bomb, you pleb

And then a finnish guy came at the thread to smile like he has a secret.

" in contrast to the rest of the Eastern front countries, where the war was fought to the end, a Soviet occupation of Finland did not occur and the country retained sovereignty."

- Stalin knew we allready had nukes.

The first hydrogen bomb*

though you don't own any

so :

>you have to go back

Offically no. But we have a large black hole in our defense budget

And we own all the uranium

*atom shutdownery intensifies*

come at me, faggots

We dont need bombs. We just wait till everyone with bombs get run over by muzzies ;)

Only countries that have used nukes in anger can post here. GTFO

Not for Hungary, though.

You know I never looked at her Wikipedia page until now and I feel sad that she is married.

Farewell my Joan of Arc.

She divorced about a week ago though

There is some legend that in the past Mexico had a nuclear bomb or at least a nuclear bomb program. We have a lot of uranium in Chiapas and a nuclear power plant. Aniway if not To develop a nuclear bomb just take us like 2 to 3 years.
The nuclear bomb program was a reponse to Cuba.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzELYcJdP5k
Spanish only unfortunately.

fellow nukebro reporting in

why is she so literally perfect bros?

>he thinks making a nuclear bomb just requires 2-3 years, a few radioactive rocks and a shitty nuclear reactor

isis is allowed to post here?

No fucking way. Just read that her husband was a closet homo. Brb gonna install my pirated French Rosetta Stone.

I hope I'll see her someday.

Not only do we not own any nukes, nothing nuclear is allowed in our territory. We don't even let any amerifat naval vessels in our territory.

Have fun all dying in nuclear warfare.

NZ reporting in

Bro time to stop the deception and reveal our hand

The worst they have are 350 kt bombs.

You really think we're going hand out the big guns to everyone?

Nukes aren't real, it's a conspiracy.

You can only reply to this post if your country NUKED another country.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

>large black hole in our defense budget.

Sorry mate, thats the Emu protection payments, not nukes.

Kek. Finns fought well against the commies

youtube.com/watch?v=eryzp0Pklc8

Nz is is actual master race though.
>Nzer first to split the atom, opening the world of nuclear war.
>Nz sees nuclear war as a way to get all the main "powers" to cuck themselves so we don't participate.
>sit back and wait for nuclear war to happen knowing we will never be bombed
>when the earth is on the brink of apocalypse from nukes we form super alliance with Australia and take over the world.

Only a matter of time.

>super alliance

You mean you will do as your told.

Without us you'll never defeat the mighty Emu army. You need us more than we need you m8

Why would Australia ally with you faggots if you two were the only countries left? They would rape your asses in a hot minute

10/10 bants

We have allready infiltrated the aussies with our boongas.

There will be more than us left. I image most of South America/Africa will be untouched by nuclear war. We will be the last surviving Anglo race. Might invite the leafs into it if they're lucky.

kek

Superpower 2020 reporting

means that everyone's bombs will be in the hands of muzzies while we are unarmed you idiot

Crashing this thread

we do we literally have half of your nukes Pierre.

less than 20 american nukes are stocked in germoney Hans

We have a nuke too...

they share one with us.

POST YOUR LE PENS

Germany is a de Facto Nuclear Power. Among the five European “non-nuclear states” (Germany, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy) “Germany remains the most heavily nuclearized country with three nuclear bases (two of which are fully operational) and may store as many as 150 [B61 bunker buster ] bombs [with nuclear warheads]“. In accordance with “NATO strike plans”, these thermonuclear B61 bunker buster bombs (stockpiled by the “non-nuclear States”) could be launched “against targets in Russia or countries in the Middle East such as Syria and Iran”

While Germany is not officially a nuclear power, it produces nuclear warheads for the French Navy. It stockpiles nuclear warheads and it has the capabilities of delivering nuclear weapons. The European Aeronautic Defense and Space Company – EADS , a Franco-German-Spanish joint venture, controlled by Deutsche Aerospace and the powerful Daimler Group is Europe’s second largest military producer, supplying .France’s M51 nuclear missile.

Hey errybody, we in your waters fucking your shit up for shits n giggles
Or maybe we're not..

>i want to lick her fucking asshole

U MAD BRO?

I know something you don't know.

>the nose knows

Bane ?

Those brit sailor shorts are so cute.

>moab
>nukes

Spotted the kid who plays too much cod

Because you're bound to be overrun by chimps, we will be free to make one and bomb you to liberate you from your misery.

You should thank us.

moab isn't a nuke you cunts it's a fuel air bomb

Yes we find shorts are the appropriate attire when handling nuclear weapons,
If youre gonna be frying your balls off with radition anyway..why be uncomfortable?

Plus you can't perform HMS pinafore in tight pants, dont be ridiculous man.
Tally ho what what

>it's a fuel air bomb
Can it unleash the power equal to a 30mt blast?

Nagasaki was about 27KT and the heat from the fireball could be felt 1200 miles away from the epicenter. Imagine what a bomb in the MT range can do to an area.

Now imagine that one missile contains around 13 warheads that can let off a blast equal to around 30mt each, that's 13 nuclear blasts happening at the same time in an a country.

Gotta love MIRV system right? Fuel air bombs are nothing but fireworks.

There are targets on the AFB near me, including nuclear weapons. Fortunately for me, I am far enough away to avoid any actual damage, and I am also upwind from it on most days.

HELLO EVERYONE AM I LATE

And thats nothing compared to when your mom sits down

we have a shittonne of uranium. Does that count?

no, you fall in with us

Shssh, americans are viewing the thread.
Theyll be invading if youre not careful

Morning lads.

>be french
>literally get run over by a muslim
>do nothing

Prove me wrong.

>be american
>get shot
>do nothing
>repeat

I would rather get shot than run over.

You dumb animal.

Nuke-U-Lar

Is it a civilian airport?

Nice attack

Got any wins of that cutie?

>he thinks americans can get past the emus protecting the uranium

That's not fair, you take advantage of other countries which you know will defend you from invasion and crap on about how amazing you are for not having nukes. It's like a housewife with a wealthy husband whose never had a job telling you she'd never drive a Japanese car. YOU ARE the girls with welcome signs at the train station

Hello

Oh great, now i gotta worry about mutant fucking emus