Story on your memes and Trump's bedtime reading

I work for the New York Times. I've never been here before, but you're about to be famous—Sup Forums's Sup Forums is far more impactful on Trump than you think. In fact, his last minute hesitation on VP Pence has roots in Sup Forums, as you will be able to read very soon. In a few hours, you will wake up to a shitstorm the likes of which you've never seen before. Some editors seem to think the news will hurt Trump, personally I think it will end up in his favor, although there will be massive backlash for sure. One thing for sure, my paper is sinking to new lows in printing that sort of stuff. Might as well put 'tabloid' on my resume now. Oh well. Pic related, this is the ending of an article titled in print: "A Night in the Life of Donald Trump" with subtitle "10 PM—2 AM: Four hours to reveal the presumptive Republican nominee." Other titles may be used for online story, which *should* be up at 5 AM. Good night, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZgd7sHxnxw
youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In what ways do you think Sup Forums has influenced or influences trunks campaign ?

THIS IS AWOOOVMENT

He reads the Sup Forums politics board nightly. Not even a joke, apparently.

>I work for the New York Times.

you sound like a massive faggot and a fucking leaf to me

In 6 hours you will be laughed at when the archives of this thread goes viral.

>A Canadian works for New York times.

>no timestamp with NYSlimes press badge
fake and gay

>Canada
>NYT

Hope you mean the Moose Times.

Greetings New York from Webster

>nyt

Canadian flag?

Sup Forums is not a secret club....Everyone under 30 knows what Sup Forums is.

>What is a passport?
>Hurr durr I'm a retard?

is that one of this site's trump fanfics?

>that flag

>I've never been here before
>uses words like shitstorm, pic related and good night sweet prince.

nah nigga

It was foretold
Trump will unite all Sup Forums boards under his banner

youtube.com/watch?v=PZgd7sHxnxw

I-I want to be laughed at too, Mr. leaf. Look at my funny picture, America! This is what you make me do!!

>#OnlyTrump

>Giorno.png

Screenshotting this thread for use tomorrow in case this is legit

holy fuck i'm scared Sup Forums

I work for nobody. I've been here for years.

You're a faggot. And that's all I have to say about your thread.

If what you is true, which it probably isn't 4chans gonna be getting alot more attention again
Thanks faggot

We ruv Trumpuchan

9/10

top tier trollin'

Well done, Leaf

I'm Jewish, what's this?

If this is true I'll eat a turd on periscope.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>Working for the NYT and in any way involved with what they're printing.
>The NYT printing a major article with the word "fuck" in it

Blatant lies detected

go away Shylock

OP must be an Aussie on vacation

You clearly have never read the New York Times if you think a newsy story won't print the word fuck. Just wait 5 hours 30 minutes and then you can apologize.

well then lets make it a good thread boys

>I work for the new york times

A FUCKING LEAF

>1.Generally what will the story be about you think?

>2.Do you think Sup Forums has influenced trümps campaign in any major way other than maybe changing his campaigns outlook ?

Nice ID lad.

This is obviously fake but does anyone remember reading that Trump makes even his kids sign NDAs? Wapo transcript interview maybe, might be making it up

>under 30

He doesn't know shit. Even if NYT mentions Sup Forums, this faggot still doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about

>I work for the New York Times
You work for your dads dick you leafy green shitposting faggot.

The story is about Trump, his former social media manager Dan Scavino, and the depths of Sup Forums. Basically, Sup Forums is Trump's bedtime reading. Sup Forums has definitely influenced his campaign, although he's been resisted on a few things. Few people knew about his habit really, it's not something that ever came up in campaign meetings. The story mostly focuses on Scavino's perspective as a former employee of the campaign, on what Sup Forums Sup Forums is, and on how Trump got here basically. It's a longform article, really longform, introduced on A1 on Sunday's edition and continued within the pages. It will be a HUGE story.

A FUCKING LEAF

>he's been resisted on a few things
Like what? Obviously he likes Jews. Does he at least want to genocide all of the spics?

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Hey goys, I've never been here before
>Knows how to green text, reply to posts, and knows Sup Forums lingo.

Say it with me...
>A
>FUKCING
>LEAF

I lied about not having been here before, but just wait for 5 AM and then you can feel silly.

I'll bite. How buttblasted are your kike bosses over this place?

dubs says it aint gonna happen

I've been subscribed to the NYT for 2 years and read it every single day you cheeky fucker, you think I don't know their fucking writing when I see it? You're a lying Quebecois bastard and should shut your mouth.

>I've been subscribed to the NYT for 2 years
>Not just reading all their articles incognito

come on

I can't use their cooking app by going into incognito mode Mr Smarty Pants.

yeah work for the NYT... from canada?

To be reasonable, if he's NOT lying it's probably not a great idea to show our power level right now.

Why now? This info seriously JUST came to light?

Is there some motivation to clog up Sup Forums with shitposters and trolls in light of something else going on?

/tfh

Proof or gtfo you fucking leaf

Did any of you faggots even read the "article"? It's clearly a fake. It details Trump fucking Melania. It's a fucking fake.
Say, Leaf, are you an Aussie on vacation?

You mean people actually read Sup Forums and genuinely consider the dialog?

To think that I've been shitposting my heart out and wearing my shitposts on my sleeve for years, without a thought of financial gain or critical acclaim, only to find out that some freerider is taking my shitposts seriously.

This is completely insulting and degrading to shitposting and is very problematic. This is horrible. This changes everything.

You know that Sup Forums is just a mirror of Sheeky Forums right? I'm posting from Sheeky Forums right now. The media will never get this story right.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, it's just a simple Timorese Caligraphy and Macaroni Art Site.

You're in Canada.

LOOK MA, I'M FAMOUS NOW

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE
REAL POL HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED
BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY POL IS VIOLENT
NOT ALL POL
YOU'RE NOT A REAL POL BRUV

>Sup Forums is satire
Oh, look at the flag

According to who?

So what is the Jew York Times like? Is it a kikefest 24/7? Are they aware of how they are viewed here?

>Canada
We need to build a northern wall and make Canada pay for it tbqh.

A LEAF.

Prove it, time-stamped photo with your press badge

Did you take take "role playing as a Canadian New York Times reporter on Sup Forums" up as a hobby to cope with your faggy prime minister?

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE

if yes you have my sympathies, I would know something about shitty leaders

Ok under 35

Well it's early in the cycle for a hit piece like this. It'll blow over by November.

If true, I hope Mr. Trump knows all those people saying they've dropped him over Pence are shills.

Instead of doing an irrelevant story about his sex life, why didn't you ask him about his relationship with that pedophile Epstein?

Okay, spoil a bit please. How did Trump stumble onto Sup Forums?

He got bored quickly

Assuming any of this bullshit is true, what other boards do you think Trump browses?

You know how

It starts with an F and ends with appening

Sup Forums, since we all know The Donald will make anime real.

((((IF)))) this bullshit is true, this sounds like a quote/paraphrase from some circlejerk thread. If the author actually wrote that shit, that's kys-tier journalism...

You are full of shit.

>viral Sup Forums thread
What the fuck ever

If this is true and not dirty leaf lies, Sup Forums will forever change. Embrace it for the evening, comrades, it will never be the same after tomorrow.

ay put me in the screencap then.

Awwooooo!

ITT: Confirmed events that Nostradamus predicted. no bullshit. nothing open to too much interpretation

research for me Sup Forums , I want to know the future.

I gonna be famous?

Fuck Yea

Hahaha take that Rick Wilson.

#proudanimemasturbator

Get me in that screen cap niggers

Doubles and I'll pull this story before it's published

Who will be our primarchs?

What is a leaf

>All these people who didn't read the OP image.

Remember fat anime titties

>don't forget to laugh 6 hours from now
fuck off we just finished the 7 year joke

I actually work for I'm a mber of the british royal family and I visit regularly ... Secretly trying to return the country to feudalism

Are you that Texas legislator?

Why aren't you searching through that Wikileaks database of Hillary Clinton emails instead of speculating/making up bullshit about Trump? Do you have Trump on recording actually browsing 4chinz? No, you have tabloid nonsense.

Read those fucking emails about shilling for phony protests in the west bank and shady regime change, plus foundation donors getting face time with the secretary. That's real journalism. Writing a hack piece speculating what Trump does in his spare time is horseshit TMZ tier

You are not a good troll. Go away leaf.

>Im a faggot leaf who shills for a rag

Ftfy kys