Told you libtards there was no collusion

Told you libtards there was no collusion.

Stay mad, he's not getting impeached.

Attached: 5cb88814c3b08915f0724575-750-375.jpg (750x375, 44K)

Yes he is.

He literally is. Impeachment isn't the same as removal from office.

Bill Clinton was impeached. He was not removed from office.

Learn what words mean before you use them.

Nah, he'll probably get impeached. But he won't be convicted, theres literally zero evidence of wrongdoing. They're setting up to claim hes illegitimate for another 5 years

How do you know?

Magic snowflake ball?

he's literally getting impeached right now

You guys are stupid.

Its funny how he was first a russian asset now he is a Ukrainian asset think about that hahahah

Nice troll, libtard

No trolling here. This is /b

Oh right, we banned that. My apologies for accusing you, fine sir.

No worries.

Pepe is much more civilized in this modern conservative era.

Attached: 8l6ja0ymf2ny.png (540x724, 231K)

He is being impeached right now. The process began in September.
Please try to stay up with the class.

If anything it'll be like Clinton's blowjob. Nothing happened and the house will try to rev up their base while doing the opposite and assuring his second term. Just like with Clinton. Party roles in the process changed but this shit isn't new.

"He is literally getting impeached right now"

Star witness: "I didn't see anything, hear anything or ever talk to trump, I'm just telling you what I heard from somebody else"

Good luck.

Attached: nothing burger.png (482x338, 98K)

Just like the Muller report was going to get him impeached?

4th hand information is the same as being an eyewitness according to the democrats

Huh? It's just Trump trying to import the same corrupt Ukrainian bullshit they have in their country because he cares about the rule of law as much as he cares for fat chicks.

Ukraine has been ranked as one of the most corrupt countries in the world since the fall of the soviet block. The prosecutor generals office is used as a blunt instrument to control your political rivals by force, it is NOT used as an office to seek justice or legitimately prosecute wrongdoing.

Burisma is owned by Mykola Vladislavovich Zlochevsky, a Ukrainian oligarch businessman and politician who was Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources from July 2010 till April 2012 and was the deputy secretary for Economic and Social Security on the National Security and Defense Council from April 2012 until February 2014 when Euromaidan occurred.

This is Trump misrepresenting internal politics in Ukraine to suit his narrative because his base knows little about our own government, much less that of Ukraines. The investigations going on in that country were never about legitimately investigating something corrupt, it was all about investigating a political rival for political purposes. Trump thinks he can use Ukraine to do the same thing here by trying to get Ukraine to lie and say they were investigating Biden because the polls show he was down by double digits.

To be impeached, the House has to pass a majority vote on specific charges. He is not being impeached. He is being inquired. ha-

So far, they have no specific impeachable charges on record. Probably trying to drag this out until the election.

I do not believe there will ever be a House vote unless it is 'bi partisan'.

The alt-Reich can't meme.
The alt-Reich can't even set a table properly.

Impeachment began in September.

bullshit-

haha-

Attached: demhitler.png (309x540, 159K)

Attached: 3A74D5DD-49E9-4DF0-931D-18228E07A6FC.jpg (480x474, 34K)

Attached: libcucks.jpg (876x960, 83K)

man, you guys are dumb... you know how many first hand witnesses they have? were you morons asleep for the past two weeks, when the committees were taking private depositions? you think all this is riding on one guy's testimony?

are you on drugs? does the word "bribery" mean anything?