How many burgers would you spit in if you worked at mcdonalds and knew donald trump was ordering all this shit

how many burgers would you spit in if you worked at mcdonalds and knew donald trump was ordering all this shit

Attached: Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg (727x486, 113K)

wtf is that real

None, because i am not a nigger..

I’m not a pos human being, so none.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a penis?

Attached: 1550874564487.jpg (600x778, 104K)

trump supporters will call it fake because it makes their president look bad

your a pos human being because you support donald trump

yes you are stop lying to yourself faggot

you tell me trump supporter,your the one who thumps your bible but supports a president who doesnt find an issue with the gay community

Attached: 2QTCMYWUCQ4HNFG7RNS43MQF4M.png.jpg (480x320, 23K)

none you fucking piece of shit, I hate trump, but don't fuck with people's food, what kind of retarded shit is that

Yea, during the government shutdown he had no kitchen staff for some football players who were coming for a ceremony. So he decided to make himself look like a big shot by getting a bunch of fast food and bragging about how much he spent on it.

whatever libtard,the fast food employee's you want to give 15 bucks an hour do it all the time.your the piece of shit,not respectable americans who dont want to give your welfare trash party more handouts

if black people were ordering i would pee in those burgers nigga

goverment shutdown he caused.funny how trumpshits leave that fact out

sorry that americans dont want to pay for your presidents failed immigration solution.maybe we should build a wall around your southern trump supporting redneck community instead

Zero because I'm not a cunt.

nevermind the fact you'll try to act like the victims,but your the ones who turned football into a political pile of garbage with your outrage over colin kaepernick

How many dicks spit on your face faggot?

Actually, if I had to pick one thing I don’t agree with him on, it would probably be his tolerance for homosexuals.

yet you voted for a cunt(who's name is donald trump)

You almost made sense but not quite. You are a retarded faggot.

yet you probably still voted for him,this is why ive hated the republican party since the day they nominated donald trump.you morons will bitch about trump,but your the ones who nominated him.eat shit

go wave your rainbow flag with lgbt republicans like your boy donny does

its gonna put a smile on my face to watch your president lose the 2020 election.i can see his twitter account now

Well, it was either Trump or crooked Hillary. I don't want Hillary in office because she is a liar, so Trump was the better choice.

You mean the Democrats in Congress, right?

Not American or pro Trump, and yea he caused it because Ann Coulter got mad at him on the news and I agree, it is funny how right wingers demanded peaceful protests from blacks and then started setting shoes on fire when a black person did just that.

>during the government shutdown

Attached: #TrumpShutdown.jpg (736x736, 84K)

He won't be running for reelection.

I poorly worded it, during the government shutdown he started.

Attached: donald antoinette.png (701x504, 632K)

We won't blame you for it.

Attached: 1567377630887.gif (250x250, 147K)

Trump : Goldstien
2 Minute Hate : Perpetual Hate

Genius.

If I could find you I'd throw you down the stairs and strangle you till you were cold. Fucking democrat.

Id encourange your faggot ass, then tell on you, get you fired, call the news, share your name and social media so that you are only employ by another miserable leftist faggot for the rest of your life. 2019 is the year that the left became the biggest pussies in the world.

I would of been pissed working at the store that had to make all that.

I can't help but like the guy.

This coming from the side that thinks that more blacks in movies is a sign of white genocide?

bold statement coming from someone who would 'tattle' like a bitch

burgers? none, Fillet o' Fish? i wouldn't spit on any of em' id baste each of them in my jizz.

I find it hard to believe that there are actually people who think talking like this is actually threatening and not just sad and cringe-inducing.
But then you come along....

Free burger sans spit...mabey a proposal for a three and my digits some written awkwardly on receipt.

None, you fucking degenerate, he is probably serving them to an innocent sports team. Its not like hes eating all those burgers

This is just OPs fantasy. He really works behind the counter at a mcdonalds and goes home smellin like chicken nuggets and shit. Learn a real skill faggot lib. And give me my correct change for fucks sake

you will lose in 2020

Attached: guaranteed.jpg (1068x786, 126K)

Seeing as how those burgers were for athletes invited to the WH, I wouldn't spit in any of them.
Now if I knew which one Trump was going to eat, I'd shit in it.

Not sure. Ask this guy in pic related - he looks like an expert.

Attached: CockSucking.jpg (1022x1530, 334K)

good

This is the real difference between between liberals and conservatives. Liberals have moral relativity - I wouldn't do it to athletes, but I'd do it to Trump. I hated everything Obama did in office, but I would never fuck with anyone's food BECAUSE IT'S WRONG. Anyone with actual morals - not morals that change depending on the situation or your feelings - knows it's wrong.

I'd kick your ass, but I'd end up getting arrested for gay bashing.

Take your faggotry back to Sup Forums

Use English

A government shutdown falls on the president, it shows that he is unable to get people together and sit down to make an agreement. A shutdown means the president is weak.

-Donald Trump

>tell on you

An adult said this

How is that gender studies degree goin for ya? Pay ur own tuition u lazy pos

It's a McDonalds burger. It doesn't need spit. It can't get any more disgusting.