Solid sized patty made of your choice of meat cooked medium-well

>solid sized patty made of your choice of meat cooked medium-well
>toasted bun
>3 to 4 slices of somewhat crispy bacon
>1 to 2 slices of White American Cheese
>Ketchup

Name a better burger combination in terms of maximizing deliciousness?
(you can't)

Attached: luther-burger.jpg (4048x2277, 750K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dDAQ3jVZ6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares dude

5 guys

>nobody cares dude
Okay boomer.

ketchup is weak

American cheese is trash. I'd put a fried egg on the burger as well.

You forgot the caramelized onions. Also, BBQ sauce > ketchup

american cheese is legit fake plastic shit. There is a reason every else its called processed cheese. its nasty

why not some real fucking cheese some fuckin delish thick slice of Gouda or aged cheddar, or even some simple marble on that bitch.

get cultured you fucking animal jesus

American cheese product has its uses. Burger topping isn't one of them though.

USA-Cheese is the only cheese that really works on a burger.
The flavors combine perfectly, its irrefutable.
That doesn't mean American cheese in isolation is the best cheese or would win a cheese competition but when it comes to burgers its the only fucking choice.

I am not a big fan of soft onions on the burg.
I don't mind a nice, cold crunchy slice of cold purple onion though as an addition.

imagine putting american cheese when red leicester is a thing
no pickle no msg
no mustard ???
no onions

Attached: kek12.gif (640x472, 327K)

Oh yeah.

That brings it to 4stars, but OP id settle
With no less than mayo

czm8

Attached: Absurdly_Cheesy_Burger.webm (400x400, 1.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=7dDAQ3jVZ6Q

I also forgot to mention, mayo is a god-tier burger topping. I know that shows how fat I am. I don't care.

They’re so damn bland and overpriced. They don’t season the patties at all

why would mayo make you fat you insecure fgt

Not all American Cheese is the same.
You have super processed inedible orange crap and more natural deli sliced White version.
The latter can taste very good, have good texture and the reality is most other cheeses taste like crap on a burger or just don't taste good melted.
I've tried Swiss and some others and most of them were horrible.
good quality American Cheese is the best cheese for a burger, period, its irrefutable.

>solid sized chicken patty, well done but not dry
>toasted bun, inside part lightly fried in butter
>slices of garlic, raw
>slice of mango
>slices of crunchy fried plantain
>slice of melted provolone cheese
>pepper
>ketchup
>side of sweet potato puree mixed with raw onion, chicken stock and chopped shiitake mushrooms

All i saw was ketchup and I'm immediately disgusted you fucked up a beautiful burger god dammit

>lightly fried fish fillets
>cinammon roll
>sauce made of: 1tsp sweet mustard, 1tsp mayo, 1tsp maple syrup, 1 chopped challot, salt, pepper, vinegar
>whole portobello mushroom
>cheddar mixed with chopped olives
>slice of ham or roast beef on top

>surimi and salmon mix
>deep fried salmon skin
>butter, garlic, tabasco, chopped pineapple vinagrette
>lettuce
>put all between either 2 pancakes or two waffles
>garnish with sour cream potatoes or italian frittata

Attached: spam-classic.png (458x382, 325K)

Attached: 1565308709709.jpg (1365x2048, 241K)

Sushi burger

Yeahh! Elon...you was all time

Attached: 7791573135068018.jpg (1540x1173, 174K)

>Medium well
>Toasted bun
>American cheese
>forgets the mayo entirely

You meant to post this troll thread on on the cooking board, didn't you?

Shut up boomer. BOOMER

You have the palette of a 12 year old. American cheese is awful on everything except maybe a grilled cheese sandwich. Provolone, Swiss or smoked cheddar just 3 off the top of my head that are leagues better

Dude, what kind of American have you been using, and how have you been melting it? You gotta get good quality American, not the fucking Kraft bullshit, and you have to put it on the burger and cover it for the last minute of cooking before you throw it on, just like any other cheese. It's sheer melty goodness.

Pretty good but I could do without the bacon.though
Not a fan of it on a burger especially. So salty, it ruins the naturally juicyness of the burger.

The people who are saying American are right, but you have to get something good like pic related. Of course your burgers gonna be nasty if you use terrible cheese.

Attached: 097689-600x600-A-1.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Nor a fan of american, except melted. So perfect on a burger. I don't get why it sucks so bad cold though.

Are you the guy who goes from thread to thread saying, "Okay Boomer."
If so, you're a dick.

nigga thats a block of white velveeta

For a second I thought that was a Krispy Kreme donut on top and I was gonna call you a fatass.
But since thats more than needed for a meal in the day and you're probs eating out of gluttony, fuck off you fatass.

Attached: 1567480511085.png (2560x1440, 1.79M)

Okay Boomer.

ok boomer

American cheese is great on burgers and in egg omelettes.

I have tried plenty of high quality cheeses from all over the world and I still maintain that its among the best if not the best option for burgers and it is also great in omelettes.

It has its strengths and weaknesses.
doesn't mean its my favorite cheese or the best cheese just that its downright good on some things.

I think it actually is a doughnut.
So you still got fooled, dummy.

Why ketchup and not a tomato slice? Ketchup is mostly high fructose corn syrup. Also "american" cheese is white cheese so that is redundant.

tomato's can be obtrusive and add undesirable chewiness/stringyness if not properly ripened or sliced correctly due to their fibrous outer skins plus the flavor profile is just different.
they also make the burger slightly less stable.
I prefer ketchup potentially for both the superior stability and overall flavor profile.

Eurofag lies. You twats are always bullshitting about the value of american shit because you have an inferiority complex that you are desperately combating. American cheese is shit in so many contexts but burgers are their pièce de résistance. Only brainwashed eurofags eat burgers with other types of cheese, and it is entirely because of a preconceived hatred and not on flavor. Where flavor is king everyone uses american cheese.

Where is the lettuce? It is so crunchy and delicious.

Needs caramelized onions bro.

If I'm getting a fancy burger, I don't even really have a go-to. Just try whatever looks good on the menu, something new each time.

For trashy fast food burgers, I've recently moved to just cheese, pickles, and mustard. If they cook their onions down rather than putting them on raw, I'll add those too, but I can't even think of a fast food place which does that.