Are the rumors about her true?

Are the rumors about her true?

Attached: B6BC6845-29FC-4586-AE73-9D73715521E4.jpg (838x768, 172K)

Bump

what is the rumor?

True. Coal burner.

Dunno, haven't heard any.

WHAT RUMORS? I WORKED ON ST SEASON 3 (DESTROYED MY CAREER SINCE THE INDUSTRY HATES NETFLIX BUT I NEEDED THE MONEY

SHE'S ABOUT AS BLAND AS A BOTTLE OF MILK AND THE WHOLE CAST DESPISED HER. I MEAN THEY REALLY FIND HER ANNOYING AS FUCK. OTHER THAN THAT SHE'S REALLY FUCKING DUMB AND BORING, AND HER MOTHER IS ALWAYS WITH HER. I MEAN ALWAYS.

except when she's burning coal

She seems like she’d be banal and tedious thanks to Netflix promoting her as the main star, also wouldn’t be surprised if the other kids didn’t like her much since she is boring and a prima-donna.

AHH ..NO YOU DUMB FUCK. I GOT THE VIBE SHE WAS RACIST AND HAD A MASSIVE CRUSH ON FINN WOLFHARD AND SHE WAS TOO FUCKING DUMB TO REALIZE HE'S A FAG. SHE SHIED AWAY FROM NON WHITES AND SEEMS UPPIDITY.

That ain't news

SHE'S PRETTY FUCKING ANNOYING BUT NOT A PRIMA DONNA SINCE SHE KNOWS THE CAST HATES HER. THEY LITERALLY TREAT HER LIKE CANCER AND STAY AWAY FROM HER. SHE HANGS AROUND MOSTLY WITH HER MOM AND SOME WRITERS ( CHINK FEMALES.

I FOUND HER REALLY ANNOYING AND SHE IS GRATING. SHE TRIED HARD TO BE LIKED BUT IT COMES OFF AWKWARD AND IMMATURE..

Says the guy who can't figure out how to turn off caps lock

FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY NIGGER. SHE' NOT A COAL BURNER YOU FAT FUCKING NERD.

WTF ARE WE TALKING IN CAPS!

surely we all trust the judgement and opinions of a socially retarded autist who hangs out on Sup Forums

.....I've seen the video of her and the nignog (quickly taken down obviously) but sure whatever CAPSFAGGOT

SURE YOU HAVE FAT FUCK. SURE YOU HAVE MR SIZE 46" WALMART JEANS.

you're so annoying i find you hard to believe. you should jump off this thread

whats going on

Literally single digit IQ, can't figure out the caps lock key, and we're suppose to believe he worked on the ST set with her? Yeah keep dreaming buddy.

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF SOME 12 YEAR OLD DIABETES PATIENT BELIEVES IT OR NOT.

Attached: 1559661429114.jpg (720x720, 38K)

I like how OP asks the question then just dips

What the fuck is this thread

yes

Attached: 1573698384589.png (678x698, 256K)

i don't even know who op's pic is of, but the desperation of the anons screeching COAL BURNER is kind of revealing.

The main actress in Stranger Things, dunno her name

Rumor??

>The main actress
yeah I dunno about that. there are a lot of characters in the series

MBB

I heard she posed nude, is that true?

?

she looks like this now. of course it's true

Attached: 70846311_159059111864691_6031100901094067874_n.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

Does Bruo Mars is gay?

Hollywood insider here
You'll know me by my code
>bananas bananas

I have it on very good authority that drake and her shared a "getaway home" location for 3 days.

I also know that on day 2 some very famous people visited the location and "partied"

Calm it down with the caps and sub human English

Attached: IMG-20191105-WA0002.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

What does shitty memes have to do with any of this

OMG WHATS HAPPENING?!?!?!

I work in film, it's a relationships business. You seem to have a terrible terrible personality. I do not believe you made it on to thee set of a major netflix show unless maybe you were a pa for a day.

She was married to Whitney Houston before the plane crash with Buddy Holly

what's this about about a video?

She can't be racist she's fucking Drake.

Yes Bruno Mars does gay with Arin Hanson but not only he but also the gay with Drake and fans! Shock!

Bump

Man glow-niggers need to find less fishy smelling bait if they want people to take it

I don’t even know who this chick is

I work in the film industry, it's a banana business. And you seem to only bring unripened mangos to the table. I don't believe you're in the business because you didn't mention bananas once, which is a dead give away given how important banana knowledge is to succeeding in Hollywood.

this guy peels

Attached: guy.gif (320x240, 1.43M)

You know what's actually creepy? Not the trap threads, not the "trips and I shoot myself live" or anything else for that matter. It's you pedos obsessing over barely pubescent minors

I saw the video, definitely looked like them

well done on living under a rock for five years I guess.

sure. a video that everyone has seen but mysteriously no one ripped and can repost. curious.

she's definitely post-pubescent, dude.

No one is going to post cp

new here, huh?

the only thing you worked on was stroking your cock while watching ST3 in your mother's basement..

actually, what makes me not believe you is that you say working on a Netflix show 'destroyed' your career. When you walk on set no one gives a flying fuck what you worked on before, just show up and do your job.

I love you.
I sincerely love you and your threads.

Her tits came in real nice.

yes
drake

I want to eat her alive

There never was a video.

But yeah, 90% sure Drake had a little classic hollywood fun

no , they are rumors, spread by nigger loving fags like you