I did it guys!

I did it guys!

>English
>US Flag

Its funny because the course is about britain english

Non-native English speakers will never be truly fluent. The rules of English have too many exceptions that vaguely depend on whether something sounds "off".

pero funciona? o sos medio.. EEXITO?

CONGRATULATIONS PABLO!!!

What will you do with your English knowledge

mmh... yo creo que el objetivo de la aplicacion es para los que arrancan con el idioma tengan un conocimiento basico y de ahi seguir por su cuenta, asi que en ese caso si funciona... yo lo hice porque nose que hacer con mi tiempo jaja

Thanks patroncito, i'll emigrate to los estados and be a gardener :^)

pic

Pero já sabias hablar un poco de inglés antes de empezar duolingo?

Si, en realidad toda mi vida 'supe' hablar ingles dado que mi papá me enseño de chico, lo hice para tener algo en que gastar mi tiempo jaja

Also, voy a empezar con este

Vale, todo mi suporte.Amigo argentino!

Obrigado, eu ja fiz o curso nivelatorio

Já está sabendo falar um pouco, parabéns.Quando você terminar a gente se fala de novo nesse Sup Forums

está bem, obrigado :)!

congratulations! but duolingo is really only the first step

Vocaroo: "She sells sea shells by the sea shore"

i already know how to speak english but it was pretty hard because i know the american one and i had to translate from the britain one to mexican spanish haha

Nice job. See you soon javier

>Pick one
>You'll be a famous actor
>You will be a famous actor

>Pick the first one
>Wrong... is the second one
>mfw

It's the same thing.
Duolingo is infamous for it's shitty answer corrections
.The japanese course for example is unusable.

>The rules of English have too many exceptions that vaguely depend on whether something sounds "off".
you're so fucking dumb

the reason it sounds "off" cause we communicate in english everyday, if they're also communicating in english everyday then they learn the new culture and it will become habit and the old thing will sound "off" to them too

dickhead