Do you agree with this actress

Do you agree with this actress

tldr

What is the word?

It doesn't even say.

The title suggests to stop calling women "this".

This apparently.You should stop calling women 'this'

tell us the word or fuck off

She just seems like a this to me

THIS

dedicated sandwich assemblers?

Blossom

This

THIS

Probably a synonym for "bossy" that people started using after "ban bossy".

Or maybe something like "opinionated".

Isn't this bitch the one that breastfeeds her kids well after she should stop?

OP is a THIS

Cockgobblers

>Big band theory is a show we all sit down and watch

Stopped reading

Oh shit I jacked it so hard to those vids

Please tell me the word so I can cleanse it from my vocabulary!
YAAAS Queen slayyy ;3
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Wow, some quick googling and the word she's talking about is "girls." I expected "cunts" or at least "bitches." Click bait really is the scum of the earth isn't it

>why should those kids get all the luck?

It's "girls"

It's 'girls' apparently. What a fucking joke

'Dumb fucking bitches'

And no, i wont stop

Holy fucking clickbait. I'm disappointed I even enlarged that image.

Please stop saying that word.

So we should also stop calling men 'boys', right?

grills
It's really dumb and it's the kind of stuff that only americans think about.

She acts like people don't.

jej

The whole argument is that when people say boys they mean it in a more "mature" way than when they say girls.

I'm not joking, that's what she implied.

Who /girlposter/ here?

niggers

No thats pretty solid in my vocabulary, i dont think thats goin anywhere

Oh, she thinks you shouldn't call WOMEN by the word GIRLS on the basis that MEN fall apart if you call the BOYS.

Yeah, that's a real thing you idiot cunt.

Of course not. It's okay to call men boys, but it's NOT okay to call women girls. We need to remove the word girls. Equality is not about being equal, it's about having advantages.

And women wonder why people think they're immature

This. I'm going to keep using it.

Crabapples

THIS GIRLS

>all girls fuck niggers so much they've become them

I find it weird referring to girls in their twenties as women, just doesn't feel right. Same with young men but in that case I wouldn't refer to them as boys, I'd use an age-ambiguous term like "guys" or "dudes". Unfortunately there aren't really any age-ambiguous terms for women - "chicks" maybe but that also has negative connotations.

i call all my buddies boys, even if im hanging out with a single, person guys or girls, thanks trailer park boys.

>calling somebody "boy" isn't demeaning
I knew that black guy was just being over sensitive.

Girls is age ambigious

fine then im gonna go back to calling girls doll or dollface. except this chick im gonna call her horse face

Jesus fuck. At a certain point, when you get this fucking petty, do you maybe take a step back and go "Wait, am I just making shit up because I don't have any actual problems but want to feel like I'm doing something?"

The lack of self-awareness on such a grand scale is kind of horrifying

What's the feminine equivalent of "guys"?

gals

gal?
ala guys and gals?
also dudette as my surfer uncle used to say

its women that dont want to be called women though.

Women don't see it that way if OPs article is to be believed, that's the whole point of this thread

spunkbucket

>amerifats not having their womemes in check
what went so wong?

It's a issue or something? Literally nobody does that.

Hooked-nosed cum guzzlers.

I'm pretty sure all the women raped on daily basis in Somalia will be thankful for her braveness, you go THIS!

Wasn't she supposed to be the smart one in the cast?

I just watched the video
>I get super annoyed when people call women "girls." You don't call a grown man a "boy," do you?
>video literally starts with her saying "I was at the bar with two guys"

>genocidal racist kike telling others what they must stop doing
fuck off. hang this cunt

The bird

>tfw no wf

she thinks Zionism is cool and thinks it's okey-fuckin-doke to drop white phosphorus on Palestinian kids for muh israel.

Fuck this jew and fuck her jew opinions.

why is it that i want her dead more than i want isis terrorists dead?

It's like she ignores everyone that says
>I was out drinking with the boys
It's not like you say
>I was out drinking with the men

Slags.

what will lena dunham think

I guess everyone should also stop calling men "guys" or "boys," too, right? No? Welp, guess she can fuck off, then, because that's fucking stupid.

I'm not sure I understand your point.

Because you're a virgin?

>It's not like you say
>>I was out drinking with the men

Because that would sound gay as fuck.

Click this article to find out ;)

you lose. back to tumblr, roastie

"Guys" is my go-to term for a group of people. I'm pretty sure it's gender neutral at this point

Clickbait attention whores.

Give us the word in the article or fuck off, bitch. It's probably bitch or whore. I'm not stopping either. Bitch. Whore. Cunt. Fuck off.

>Most guys crave sex over all
>Most women crave validation over all
>Men give free validation to women for no real reason in hopes it will lead to sex
>It doesn't 99% of the time
>Men too stupid to realize if they banded together and made validation scarce, they would be more likely to get laid as a whole
>Instead they pretty much just default to "you go girl!" "Your so smart!" "SO BEAUTIFUL" on the very off chance that it will lead to them getting laid. As a result, women think their opinions are really that valid, and start believing/spouting increasingly illogical shit

For example:

>Be masculine/sociable but generally weird insensitive fuck
>Used to date qt a few years back
>On FB, qt slowly starts posting stupid SJW shit
>Betas tell her how right and brave she is about everything
>Recently posted something, I shit you not, about how men should be equally responsible for breastfeeding their children
>Beta men continue to blow smoke up her ass

Its a sad state of affairs, but really I blame men in general. I can't say I wouldn't have illusions of grandeur if I wasn't constantly being told how great I was no matter what I was doing.

I just want waitresses to stop calling me "sweetie" or "honey" when I order my pancakes. We need to have a conversation about this.

Pretty much this. It also serves to identify people not worth talking to. If anyone in a group replies to "guys" with something like "I'm not a guy" or "There are girls in this group", you know you can cut that person out of your life.

According to her, she should have said, "I was at the bar with two MEN." It's the same problem I pointed out here: It's such a weird, stupid double-standard. No one is calling women "girls" to demean or infantilize them, it's just more casual and flows better. In any formal setting you say "women." Just like with men; they're guys or boys when you're just out in casual conversation, but in a serious/formal context like news writing you say "men."

It's just fucking dumb because she's just searching for something to be offended by and assuming people's sinister intentions with using a casual word, when in reality it's just awkward to say "women" when you're just hanging out or speaking casually; it doesn't quite fit and would seem off to say all the time.

refer to them as "whores"

Couldn't have put it better myself. Massive pleb filter

Womens' night out doesn't even sound right. Girls' night out flows better

fish-slits

In that case, this show is really problematic

>what will lena dunham think
This guy gets it! Although, the actual answer to your question is ... ham sandwich.

Exactly. And in the same way "men's night out" sounds like a gay romp while "guys' night out" sounds like a fun time with friends.

Well yeah, but independent of its title.

It's really sad because she made that statement about ethnocentric feminists a while ago that was good, but now i cant take her seriously because she's complaining about something that women do too

So, it's now more educated and polite pointing at a woman's real age instead of pretending she's still young and attractive even if she looks like shit just for the sake of being kind to a lady?

I'd like to get my dick broken by that girls tits

Kike

MY MOM

>affects

People get paid for this poor writing...

As long as you are not being called girl in a condecendent or insulting way there's no reason for you to be salt about it. She's just looking for problem to argue about like most of the new-wave feminists instead of focusing on ACTUAL problems.

I say ladies tbqh.

Ladies sounds fine in the plural, but would you say (as in the example in the video) "Check out that lady at the bar"?

SAUCE
>inb4 google
i wouldnt even know where to begin

Lots of grown women call men under the age of 40 boys. It's common among athletes.