Be me

>be me
>be 18
>couple weeks ago, senior year in high school
>have P.E. last period because dumb state requirements
>not that big of a deal though, because I have 3 other friends in my class
>one day friend number 1, we'll call him Sandy, forgets his lock combination
>he foolishly opens up his phone and says his locker combination out loud as he unlocks his lock
>naturally, I immediately commit his code to memory and bide my time until he leaves for P.E.
>once he's gone I unlock the lock and flip it around so that the knob is facing the locker, little more than a minor inconvenience
>I leave and we go through P.E. as normal
>we get back and he's confused, but chalks it up to accidentally putting the lock on backwards
>I do this for another week and a half, and his confusion begins to turn to anger and suspicion
>as the days pass I begin to hand Sandy's pants/shirt by the shackle of the lock
>I slowly suggesting the existence of a guild of locksmiths that he has somehow angered
>Sandy starts constantly accusing students in our row of breaking into his locker, although nothing has been taken
>to take suspicion off of me, I get my two other friends to take turns with me either distracting him or tinkering with his lock
deathnote.png
>Sandy then comes to school one day with a new combination padlock, not one provided by the school like his first one
>as he puts on this new lock I begin to consider the end of my reign of terror, when one of my other friends says he was walking with Sandy to P.E. when he showed him the new lock
>says he saw him rip up and throw away the paper that had his combination on it
>excited at this chance at continuation, I quickly run to where Sandy supposedly threw away the combination
>as I looked around, I found a scrap of paper that had the three numbers I was looking for, though the ends of the paper were ripped, so I could only see the second digit of the first number and the first digit of the third
>7 37 2
to be continued.

Attached: Nervous Pepe.jpg_large.jpg (500x460, 30K)

Bump

Bump

bump

Bump

>to be continued
then fucking continue it FAGGOT

Go you fucking kike, continue

Attached: 1572197653695.gif (270x360, 886K)

Wait a sec! Who gives a shit??

Dinosaurs on the floor with spaghetti pockets full of Carlton and you just lost the game where your mother dies in your sleep.

Attached: signal-2019-10-20-191153-1.jpg (748x467, 57K)

Interesting user pls continue

Attached: detective pepe.png (436x361, 177K)

Ok I'm back
>so after I got the code I quickly rushed back into the locker room, careful to avoid Sandy
>once at his locker I spend a couple minutes fiddling with the possible combinations when it finally opens
>I realize that this was an opportunity granted upon me by Allah himself, so I decide to kick his punishment up a notch
>for this next part I'm gonna need to provide a little more background
>at the beginning of the year Sandy decided to make a "food locker" in which he and my other friends stored foods left over from lunch to rot in a locker
>they thought it would be a great idea to put it into the locker next to mine, but because of the stench permeating through the locker wall I decided not to partake
>remembering this, I took one of the sandwiches left over from months prior and tucked it in between his shirt and pants
>before closing it up to leave for P.E. I hastily scribbled a note that I left in his locker
>"Your puny lock cannot hope to stop the guild"
>Obviously not the best note I could have written, but it was all I could think of with the remaining time I had\
>I left the note on top of his clothes and decided it would be best to place his lock the standard way, so as to make him think that he had won
>upon our re-entrance into the room, Sandy realized that his new lock was seemingly not tampered with and began to vocally congratulate himself on stopping whoever it was breaking into his lock
>needless to say, his tone changed when he opened his locker to find the note I had left him accompanied by a moldy, gray sandwich nestled comfortably between his clothes

>"WHAT THE FUCK"

>the entire row stopped to look at Sandy, most of them aware of what was happening to him at this point yet still unsure who was causing it
>he proceeded to take his pants, with the sandwich on top, and launch the sandwich into the next row, which allegedly hit a freshman in the face before landing on the ground (unconfirmed as I didn't see it)
Part 3 coming soon

Attached: Happy Pepe.png (225x225, 8K)

Bump

bump, this is getting interesting...

part 3
>so after the sandwich went flying a couple members of the adjacent row came to ours and started yelling at Sandy, who was seemingly more interested by the note than our visitors
>they didn't stay long enough to do anything though, as the coaches heard the commotion and sent them back to their row
>after brushing off his clothes and complaining about his misfortune, Sandy and the rest of us left for the day
>the next day, I only flipped his lock so as to relieve tensions, but it was clear Sandy was starting to really get angry about his situation
>yet another day later Sandy comes to school with a brand new lock, one with no combination, and could only be unlocked with a key that he wore around his neck
>I was surprised that he got a new lock so soon after his last lock, and was saddened that I wouldn't be able to unlock this one... yet
>you see, a couple years back my older brother got into lock picking as one of his many short lived hobbies, and decided to show me the basics of what his hobby was about
>he made some picks and tension wrenches out of large bobby pins that he had hammered and cut to make the right shape (he made hooks, for anybody that knows anything about picks)
>once he lost interest in his not entirely legal hobby, he passed down all of his practice locks and excess tools to me
>I only practiced occasionally, but after about 6 months of off and on practice I was able to pick all of the practice locks I had, and then hardly touched my picks for over a year
>however, the situation I had found myself in made me all of the sudden glad for my time spent practicing
>and so, I came equipped with some bobby pin lock picks as I arrived at school the next day
part 4 coming to a /b near you

Attached: lock.jpg (3000x3000, 830K)

Cool story Sup Forumsro, bump

Uggh. Interesting story so far mate, but some advice for next time: always pre-type your texts!

This is probably going to 404 before you finish it :/

hurry up dude

bumping for pt4

Attached: 1572654951649.jpg (540x376, 29K)

Bump for interest

Bamp

Attached: FB_IMG_1573402397980.jpg (712x757, 33K)

bump

Bump my man

Bump

This better not 404, OP.

Attached: 1566534646391.png (415x672, 299K)

What are you gonna do about it faggot?

I'll shit my pants, user. I'm holding in a real stinker right now

Lick my nuts, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x987, 414K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

PART 4
>so I got to school and waited for P.E. to come, anxious to find out if I was still worthy to feel the sweet release of a lock not initiated by a key
>P.E. finally arrives
>since I didn't mess with his new key lock the first day he had it, Sandy wasn't on as high alert as normal, giving me easier access to his lock
>after he had gone, I quickly got to work on the lock with one of my friends to keep lookout
>to my astonishment, once I had put the pick and tension wrench in, it only took about 20 seconds to actually unlock it
>it was admittedly a pretty shitty lock, (pic related for part 3) but I was still surprised it had opened so easily
>once it was out of the way, I took the lock and placed it in my backpack, as I didn't want him using a lock I had to pick to unlock
>grabbing his old combination lock which he had placed on an empty locker nearby, I wrote a new note for him to find
>"NOTHING WILL STOP THE GUILD"
>I placed the combination lock on backwards with his pants hanging onto it, and once again left for P.E.
>as Sandy, my friends and I exercised for the day I couldn't help but chuckle to myself in anticipation of what was to come
>we returned to the locker room and once Sandy saw what had happened to his lock, he seemed nothing short of utterly defeated
>he sat on the bench in the center of our row with his head placed in his hands and all he said was
>"Duuuuuuuude... I can't believe this is happening."
>I couldn't help but feel bad seeing the state I had left him in, but by now I was in too far to stop
>after a bit of trouble opening his lock, he took a picture of the note and posted it on his snap, calling the lock tinkerer a bitch
Part 5 will bring us to present day

Attached: thief pepe.png (900x540, 158K)

Cmon user hurry it up this is good

Bump

You're cucking me user

user come on bitch I need to sleep

Attached: image.jpg (1280x1080, 344K)

Bumping for the finalé

HURRY UP I'M ABOUT TO COOOM

Same user, same

Is OP typing this out on a phone right now? Hurry up cunt.

Op you needa literally do this

stfu before the locker fairy visits you bruh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Final part for now, maybe I'll post more as the story develops from here
>so after I picked the key lock, I kind of figured that Sandy would stop buying new locks, but I was sadly mistaken when I arrived the next day
>he had gotten another key only lock, seemingly similar if not the same to the one I took
DidntBringMyPicks.jpg
>there wasn't much I could do to unlock his lock today, so I decided to stay with him to see how he tried to find who was messing with his locks
>he basically just stood in another row waiting for the lock tinkerer until the coach kicked us out of the locker room
>this is where the problem starts to arise
>since I've been doing this for a couple weeks now, most of the students know what's going on and Sandy has been talking to the teachers about when the hits occur on his lock
>as much as I would love to continue my dastardly deeds I don't want to risk getting suspended or expelled or something for messing with Sandy's stuff.

what do I do, user's? my heart is telling me to continue but my brain says no stop. I almost didn't even post this story because I didn't want Sandy to see it. I don't really feel like making a decision like this for myself right now so I've decided that trips will choose my next move, or if I just stop while I'm ahead.

Attached: jail pepe.jpg (598x480, 54K)

>lockpicking 45/100
I hope he snaps and goes room to room with an AR15, killing all members of the guild.

Attached: 1555030557049.gif (400x204, 79K)

I mean your actions seem relatively harmless and in a spirit of good fun, you haven't stolen or damaged anything, even if you do get caught I can't imagine they could do anything more than a slap on the wrist. I guess the main thing i'd consider is if this kid has a good enough sense of humor to let it go if he found out, or if you want him to hate you, or if you even give a shit if he did. 10/10 story regardless, good shenanigans op

Bbbbbbbump!

Attached: 1550111384866.jpg (655x527, 36K)

If you almost get caught bullshit and say you were either checking on his lock, or that it was unlocked when you got there. It may be weak but stay vague yet consistent.

This, especially if you live in a small town. Some teachers would probably find it amusing tbh

rolling for start leaving pineapples in his locker

I'm genuinely laughing lmao. Dude this is the epic troll lol. Idk man just go on, troll this nigga. lmak

Pack him a nice lunch and see if he trusts it or not lol

This is a quality thread op. I say keep doing it. As long as you're not stealing or putting anything illegal(like say steroids) in his locker i don't think there's anything that can really do.
I'm surprised they're letting him use his own locks. That wasn't allowed where i went to high school.

Attached: tumblr_pjujvcbkSz1uy2b65_540.jpg (527x396, 42K)

Give him a piss disc

in case u got caught just bullshit saying that you got curious of the lock nad was just checking how it got picked and stuff.

>I don't want to risk getting suspended or expelled
That ship has sailed, OP. You knew that when you first started messing with someone else's stuff. Was it funny? Sure it was! But, if you get caught, you deserve to be expelled. Those are the consequences. Your only real hope now is to step forward and admit it. Maybe you will receive mercy.

You should be jamming matches in keyholes