What are your thoughts on racism?

I recently went back to watching Smosh and realized how racist some of their comedy is.

Making fun of black people, (that they go to prison, and that they can only play a sidekick. As well as making fun of Asians, how we still have sweatshops. I don't know why they would choose China since there aren't that many sweatshops in China.

Anyway, so what are your thoughts on racism in life?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ikgH5O__I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sOLgadNVoc
youtube.com/watch?v=B1dakp4FT0w
youtube.com/watch?v=SbeKndXT7pE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly wouldn't even think of racism if a bunch of nags weren't constantly bitching about everything in the world being racist. Holy shit, shut up. Nobody actually cares.

Btw, how would you rate the girl in the pic on a scale of 0 to 10?

As a white American, you probably wouldn't notice racism if it hit you in the face.

fuck off you insecure chink

7.5/10

Asian guy here, fuck off with your jewtube shilling.

Shut the fuck up. A nigger is president. Racism doesnt exist.

wouldn't say no/10

What about this pic?

>Racism doesnt exist.
discrimination against whites is rampant nowadays senpai

don't fall for the leftist meme that it doesn't count

Meaningless word nowadays. Your post shows why.

If there weren't racism, black lives matter wouldn't exist. LOL.

Shows her age. She looks OK for a thirty year old Korean American.

Did you watch the vid?

She's 22 and Chinese.

Niggers commit a higher rate of crime, have lower Iqs and are more likely to have the warrior gene.

8.5 - 8

Lies.

6/10

Holocaust was exaggerated FYI normie

6.5/10

The AI knows what's up.

Still a 7.5. If she has a nice body with a qt ass then ill raise it to a 8/10. Plus she looks like a CUNT.

Non mainlanders are the same as white whores desu senpai. Anyway, East Asians and Whites are similar enough that I would and probably will mix. Not with any other race, though.

t. white racist user

youtube.com/watch?v=3sOLgadNVoc

Death to hosers, they are amoral hedonistic degenerates, fuck them all for luring us here!

If you're going to start a thread, at least have the courtesy to define what this word "racism" is. Sup Forums has never heard of it

Racism is fine

Racist jokes are funny
You think we're dumb, we think you're dumb
I don't want to touch your women, and I'm glad you don't want our women
Cultural and genetic barriers are good and entirely natural

You only really get problems when the barriers get muddy or forcably removed like now, when one imposes their culture/values on another you get conflict

This is why islam and communism is incompatible with everyone, it seeks domination over all

t. chink master race

Judging another race unfairly based on negative preconceived notions of them.

>realized how racist some of their comedy is.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1dakp4FT0w

and a 35 year old taught her how to use make-up?

Sup Forums is a board of peace you subhuman nigger atrocity

Literally nothing wrong with being racist.
Thank you, left, for freeing me from yet another word-weapon by overusing and misapplying it until I gave up on appeasing your sensibilities.

Yeah, I know she looks super old.

I was surprised to find shes actually younger than me, and I'm older than her and look way younger than she does. LOL. I think it's her bone structure.

I'm Chinese.

I remember Smosh back in 2003 when they had a site which cloned Newgrounds. Their content was just as shit back then as it is now.

Here she is without makeup.

Here she is without makeup.

Has anyone made a solid argument against casual racism ? It's the suicidal marxists that want you to be anti-racist because it upsets their commie heaven narrative.

A little racism isn't bad, it's perfectly legitimate to prefer keeping your own kind. Why would you blindly trust a group of stranger you know nothing about ? Why would you favor their culture over your own ?

Casual racism is just an assumption you make about a race or nationality of people outside your own, it doesn't mean you hate them or you can't bond with them on an individual basis.

Civilizations that blindly trusted anyone have been wiped out or subjugated. The reason your culture still exists is because your ancestors were racist.

"olivia deux"
why not use her real name

>without makeup
bullshit

but yeah still looks older than my 30 year old wife

I have to type one letter more.

It would have been Olivia Sui, Olivia Sui Deux...you get it.

one word not letter.

My apologies. No problem with Chinese, we just hate the people who drastically drag down the quality of our lives and demand endless money for doing so

5/10

Olivia is not a chinese name

>how we still have sweatshops
>that flag
lel

Some of us just look older than others. It's bone structure and genetics and life stress.

>No problem with Chinese,
Thank you :).

Her last name is Sui.

They all pick names and use them instead of their trad chineez names which is YIK YU SIU CHOW and change to "James Chow".

Japan always trying to take ova china! Rape of nankingz, babies a gorilion killed ormygawd teh Japs never apologize!

>They all pick names and use them instead of their trad chineez names which is YIK YU SIU CHOW and change to "James Chow".

More specifically, we take on an English first name and put our traditional chinese name as our middle name.

Anti racists have not eliminated hate, only created hypersensitivity
If everyone was casually racist and had a laugh about it, people would be much happier
I am a proud racist, doesn't mean I go around beating up people though

>Japan always trying to take ova china!
Always? LOL. They took over most of Asia, but China, they did not.

P.S., I'm Chinese but I like Japan and Japanese people.

Define racism.

You will find it has different meanings to everyone.

In the end, when you are able to learn a persons story, regardless of race, that is the moment they become human to you. That is the moment where you will no longer see thier race as a defining characteristic of thier character.

Except Niggers they can all die of Aids

>Define racism.
Judging another race unfairly based on negative preconceived notions of them.

I can't believe all these celebs did this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

They like you too so long as you don't go to Japan.

Though Koreans are banned from restaurants with signs posted out front youtube.com/watch?v=SbeKndXT7pE

Chinese are just given bad service and encouraged to leave through passive aggressiveness instead of outright racism.

I've known Chinese/ Koreans to go to Japan, and none of them experienced what you described and they took in Vietnamese refugees, so I'm not quite sure where you attained your info.

From the signs posted on restaurant doors.

I am a little surprised. Considering we don't have that kind of thing going on in China but then again China is pretty multicultural.

But they only did it in that one restuarant; you overgeneralizing. Also, I can't imagine they'd be able to tell us apart just by looking.

Fucking Vancouverite kys

From Toronto :).

Except Chinese peasants burn down Japanese factories anytime their retarded gov has issues with Japan

This is something china has to fix, how to think for yourself and think beyond the horizon

Many of china's problems stem from 'follow the leader' and thinking short term about material gains while sacrificing the future

And 60 years of atheistic communism has severely crippled the general chinese capacity for compassion, this does not affect HK and taiwan though

even worse
How could someone live in such a hive of SJW shit

>Many of china's problems stem from 'follow the leader'
It's not always a bad thing, desu.

We really need to nuke that city, would you terribly mind finding some uranium and blowing yourself up?

I said desu, and it came out as desu?

And the fallout would be affecting which places? I think the Americans would have something to say about that.

>thread full of Canadians
>it's absolute shit

Is it racist to want Canucucks to gas themselves?

desu=to be honest.

with today's misleaders, it sure is

There's only one way to find out how they'll react, you'll have to take one for the team on this though, it's just an experiment.

Free choice to determine your own leader is not always a good thing. I mean wasn't George Bush a product of free choice.

>There's only one way to find out how they'll react,
Really? There is just one way of finding out how they'll react. Let's brainstorm on what other cost effective ways we can come up with to find out their reactions.

at least you're not obligated to follow his madness if you think he's mad

And this is what every chinese essentially says about politics "I like people deciding whats best for me"

I've already done all the pertinent research, having you acquire the uranium and blowing yourself up with it is by far the most cost effective, seeing as you're Chinese and part of the hivemind it really shouldn't be an issue for you.

Was your research peer reviewed? Because it isn't, it ain't valid.

>at least you're not obligated to follow his madness if you think he's madAnd this is what every chinese essentially says about politics "I like people deciding whats best for me"

For 8 years, GWB decided what was best for the American people. Did a lot people not want war in Iraq. Yes. But did anyone listen to these people. No. So I guess these people are sort experiencing what some of us experience in China a few decades ago in the US.

peer review can be skewed
the journals control everything and CONSENSUS DOES NOT MEAN TRUTH

...and meth.

he does not control every aspect of american life, and you are free to disagree, unlike in china

china wont even let you watch youtube because then they'd lose control