What does Sup Forums think of Shia Islam?

What does Sup Forums think of Shia Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yG77QxRdGDg&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=NpnfkMEbyMQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqifah
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-claims-fresh-bomb-attack-at-shia-holy-site-north-of-baghdad-a7126766.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/08/iraq-pilgrims-killed-in-attack-on-shia-sacred-site-north-of-baghdad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slightly less-smelly piece of shit.

It's the nicer one, right? The less batshit insane one?

Think Iran, and Bassed Assad.

Wish I didn't know anything about it.

least worst

even some redeemable features about it

The Iran we don't want to have nukes?

Trash. All Islam is trash.

>islam

Iran is the middle-easts best hope for stability.

But instead the US becomes friends with Saudi Arabia.

They have meme potential

youtube.com/watch?v=yG77QxRdGDg&app=desktop

Do you have to make tbis thread everyday
Do you know anything about islam anyway?
Do you know that the only difference between shia and sunni that shia thinks that hussien should have been the successor of mohammed
Do you know that we both have jihad and sharia law?
Do you know that shias are the onr who use taqqyias
Do you know that iran got the secondest lowest HDI in the middle east?
Do you know that women get leashed for not wearing head covering in public in iran?
Do you know that they ban and execute booze merchants in Iran?
You all follow a pedo warlord
They make only 5% of muslims thats ehy they cause less terrorism
Sage

iranian shia

youtube.com/watch?v=NpnfkMEbyMQ

>saying this while in Egypt

Enjoy your 1000 lashes.

they invented taqaiyyah

so they only pretend to be less shit than sunnis

but for real they are the same

see khomeni

remove all kebabs, no matter the flavor

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country
Only Iran, Saudi and pakistan lash people and kill them by shariah
Here it is about rights of x/y and who deserves the kid after disvorce
Please read

Also I am not saying that you are bad
I am just tired of taqqyiah
And I respect hezbollah's work against kikes and love shah reza

They protect christians and churches.
Bro-tier

I have no idea. But I can't recall Shia vs. Sunni discussion since ISIS first came out, so they're all the same to me for now.

>shah reza
>doesnt like taqiyya

You are a backended egyptian lol. How can you respect the shah that was a mason who if lived today would stand against Shia Muslims like Hezbollah. Please dont comment here.

taqiyya is only used if your life is at risk. Fraudently using it for lies is a sin. So you keep your mind on the camel piss sipping. You egyptians either fuck the wahabi sunni non-muslim brootherhood or you get fucked by them.

All Islam is a religion for the brain dead moron.

a fake religion invented by kings and rulers. just like christanity. they want state priests to lead the way into contemporary times.

shia/shiites = current year religion.

From our standpoint, as Kaffer, there isn't a difference. Both have the same texts telling them to mistreat and dominate us through force and coercion.

YA ALI

YA ALI MADAD FOR LIFE ! :D

how come the sauds cut their beards? Why don't they look like True Muslims?

It's pretty fucked up even if less troublesome than Sunnis but there's that whole overlap with Persians vs Arabs involved and the former are eminently more likely to be civilisable than the latter. It's hard to know what's due to biology and what's due to the different strand of a fundamentally shitty religion.

LABAIK YA HUSSAYN

A true Muslim should not have longer beard than that of a hand's grip. So if you see those with overlong beards like isis looking like two sets of hanging elephant balls these are following the kings of those who first stood against Islam and infiltrated it today we call them nasibis or those examplified by road stealers/road thieves.. Ottoman empires had been killing Shia Muslims, Christians and other religious groups. Im not blaming the sunni but some of the sunni actually did alot of contributions to kill the Shia Muslims, devaluing the facts of the Shia solely because they followed Prophet Muhammad and his infalliable family while the sunni part followed saqifa bany saad (curses be upon saqifa). Some sunnis who follow the saqifa follows the teachings of the jews that infiltrated some parts of Islam: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saqifah

Hello fellow leaf.
In my personal experience I've found Shia's to be much easier to get along with than Sunnis. But at the end of the day the Koran is still shit.

shia is more compatable with western civ because the scripture can be changed by the priests to fit current year. iran does this. its why they have scientists and the rest of the middle east has goats.

And its why the saudis hates to see Iraq flourish because they know if Iraq did, they would be the same as Iran. Terrorist attacks from the suicide bombers from saudi and the other parts of the sunni peninsula. Iraq is rich of Oil if they started producing the proper way, the kurds would have to obey the laws of Iraq and therefor israhell would fail its left hand (kurds) on the greater israhell plan they have been planning for the past 1500 years.

>would fail its left hand
What does the left hand mean?

Thanks for answering questions by the way.

the Right hand of Israel is Usa, the left hand is kurdistan.

You are welcome user.

Iran is the only rational actor in the middle east. You could argue the case for Syria and Israel but Iran is the only country that can be firmly labeled as such.

you're almost speaking english.

Yeah but why do you call one right hand and the other left hand? What's the meaning behind this?

Khomeini changed Shiism with a completely new political system, before him it was always a quiet force and not traditionally involved in politics. The trend is reversing back the other way btw.

t. studied Iran for 8 years and work at a ((((think tank))))

What's it like having 160+ IQ?

t. 132

>iraqi detected

you have to go back

the support of power, a metaphor. If it have not had these two it would be harder for them to only use masonry and secrecy for they're plans.

how'd you get a job with a (((think tank)))? all i do is read geopolitics and history. I belong in this field

whats that?

Iran is too splintered to be considered rational, let alone be trusted with nuclear weapons. Saudi Arabia is rational. Its economic interests are clear. Is it slightly more socially evil than Iran? OK.

Regardless it looks like Saudi Arabia and Iran are on a collision course for war. Hopefully American troops don't have to be involved.

Now you're getting weird.

Why does one belong on the right and the other belong on the left? Would it be the same if we said they were the other way around?

Another brand of garbage. Still has Islamic law. Still terrible.

before khomeini it was the zionist shah that had his whole ancestral family tree full of masons and zionist-jews.

what does (((( )))) mean?

and how does one who never finished college get a job working in ((((something cool)))). am i going in circles yet?

>he got a point

Yeah being a geopolitical nerd is a good start. Il give you advice in no particular order:

1. Read as much as you can, Foreign Policy is a good mag
2. Reading a lot of established authors will give you insight on how they write, you will need to emulate this style (NOT copy, to all my Chinese readers out there)
3. Try your hand at writing about a field or region that fascinates you, keep it contemporary and topical
4. You will need a degree, Masters is preferred (this is what I have). PhD is better.
5. Look up online where the think tanks are in your country, probably in Melbourne or Canberra, go and check it out see if you can talk to anybody ask them questions about how it is to work there etc etc
6. Apply and hope for the best. Having writing samples definitely helps.

>what does (((( )))) mean?
lurk more

>and how does one who never finished college get a job working in ((((something cool)))). am i going in circles yet?
you can be the janitor

Stop eating dogs too.

>Iran is too splintered to be considered rational
totally false, opinion discarded, etc etc

>Regardless it looks like Saudi Arabia and Iran are on a collision course for war.
Wrong again. KSA cant handle rebels in Yemen, they don't have a chance in hell against the battle hardened Iranian armed forces. Especially when they only have the backing of other Persian Gulf states. America won't be involved unless Iran closes the straits of Hormuz. And once again, Iran has proved to be a rational actor. They're neither stupid nor suicidal.

>implying Asian
go back to your desert hole, Arab rat

okie dokie commie

>1. Read as much as you can, Foreign Policy is a good mag

An old Neocon rag nobody takes seriously anymore.

>2. Reading a lot of established authors will give you insight on how they write, you will need to emulate this style (NOT copy, to all my Chinese readers out there)

Yes, Alan Dershovitz is a great start for all young readers out there.

Why would anybody want to work at a (((think tank))) anyway? Take a STEM-degree or learn a trade. Do you have any idea how badly "political science" is taught at Australian universities? It's literally full of retards taking bludge subjects and girls (invariably uninterested in the topic past reading the last Guardian article or Twitter feed for their 'essay') thinking they'll be respected for muh politics degree.

Mind control is real.

I like the shias

>>stupid university degrees acquired by schmucks

yeah, this is why i cry that no one hires me because i have no college. oh well, now they write about me, because i make da newz =P

The ((((Lowy)))) Institute seems to do a lot of stuff in this area but as you might expect based on the name of its benefactor, it follows a very specific line.

They occasionally advertise in the paper but I'd suggest getting a job with them helps if your surname is Cohen or Goldberg.

Much respect brother.

They really aren't much better, if you'd read a thing Egyptbro posted earlier.

Hezbollah is simply filling a vacuum since the Lebanese government is practically non-existent. If not for Israel they would have no reason to exist.

i think i'm going to change my name to shaniqua goldberg

Iranian/Lebanese "Norwegian" detected.

excellent stuff thanks

got a degree in engineering but my real passion is geopolitics and history, especially islamic history which is a big thing right now

my wife's surname is cohen ill play that angle

There is only one mosque in my entire country, and it is sunni aparently, and the iman or whatever is called was interviewed by a local newspaper, and when he was asked about terrorism he said that the only terrorist are the shias.

Can you believe this shit???

taqqiyah was developed out of necessity. shia have been targeted to fuck for over a thousand years. the idea is its okay to lie about your faith if the alternative is getting slaughtered.

there is no one stupider than those who point their fingers and say 't-taqqiyah!' without knowing its context and purpose

Yeah that is an outright lie lad. Sunni schools of thought are the ones producing the cancerous strain of Islam.

you must be

as a shia from south lebanon, who lived in a village completely run and administered by hezbollah, i have to agree with this

their main role is performing essential services for the community; their secondary role is providing security in the south (and other parts of lebanon).

>Historically, [village] has been marginalised for reasons too complex for me to explore, and as a consequence, political parties based on religious and ideological lines (such as Haraket Amal and Hezbollah) have stepped in to provide essential services that these remote communities so urgently require. Such parties have been historically anti-western, and for decades could not recognise (or refused to recognise) the necessity of English for accessing higher education.
Thankfully, these parties have become more accommodating and receptive to educational necessity in recent times, and are moving towards a more inclusive and non-sectarian ideology that considers the benefit of Lebanese as a whole, as opposed to the benefit of a particular religious or ethnic group. These groups have adapted to changing attitudes and have thus strengthened their social and political position.

i've tried time and time again to explain to peasant lebanese from the south who fiercely support hezbollah that, had the lebanese government done its job in the first place as a responsible sovereign state, there would be little reason for hezbollah to still exist

everything is so fucked up there, palestinians, israelis, and the fifty-odd proxy powers are all equally to blame

lebanese were squarely in the middle

exactly. I think there slight variations of the concept of taqqiyah. One being to tell 'white lies' if it means keeping the peace.

For example, "does this burqa make my ass look big?"
"not at all!"

There was another scholar that pushed the concept to a macro level between muslims and non-muslims and anyone trying to establish this particular narrative of Islam (eg. Sup Forumslution) ran with it). In reality it's pretty much purely about allowing you to lie to hide your muslim identity or being forced to do something on the threat of violence. If someone puts a gun to their head and asks them if they're muslim and forces them to eat bacon etc they're allowed to do it. And Sunnis haven't had this concept for hundreds of years, it's only the Shia

That was that the goatfucker said

Bro its hilarious. They are pretty much twofaced just like they're ancestors. They are the sole reason the west hates Islam. The terrorists that doing all the terror is sunni. I am happy you are seeing the truth brother.

>What does Sup Forums think of Shia Islam?

It will make a great mandatory state religion/government for you.

>Saudi Arabia is rational.

Opinion discarded.

that image are sunnis

Good morning Ahmed.

Islam is Islam.

All Islam is evil. Remove kebab from all western countries!

Tell us moar user.

I don't anything much about Lebanon after 1990 and the Maronite exodus. My brother in law was in the SLA.

Bait or retarded.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-claims-fresh-bomb-attack-at-shia-holy-site-north-of-baghdad-a7126766.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/08/iraq-pilgrims-killed-in-attack-on-shia-sacred-site-north-of-baghdad