Patriots were robbed. How the fuck did they not call pass interference on the last play...

Patriots were robbed. How the fuck did they not call pass interference on the last play? The eagles are clearly committing PI on Gronk

Foles TD catch was illegal motion. Refs didn't call it, shouldn't surprise anyone that piece of shit Gene was the head ref.

Your sport is more rigged than WWE, why give a shit about it?

They're all making a play on the ball. Only case that could be made is Mills.

M...muh PI

Attempting to get the ball is pass interference, now?

By your logic, Bulter committed pass interference in the Superb Owl against the seahawks.

BRILLIANT!

>showing a still of AFTER the ball hit the players as proof of PI

Fuck off faggot. Watch the frames before the ball came in. Everything was clean.

When was the last time pass interference was called on a Hail mary

>quintuple coverage
holy shit have we found a way to stop Grunk?

the fail mary the guy straight up pushed the packer down way before the ball got there

by that logic any defender can slam into the receiver if they're "attempting to get the ball"

Pats fans crying about refs has to be the best thing about this Super Bowl

>pos gene
>literally called one penalty on the patriots all game

Glad Dougie not only fucked the Patriots but the refs too.

i assume this is the 8th football game you've watched?

NOBODY whines louder than Patriot fans.

They're Trumpfags of the NFL. They can win and still maintain a massive victim complex.

as patriots fan the butler story is almost sadder then the loss. fugg

Yes? How retarded are you?

>Patriots were robbed. How the fuck did they not call pass interference on the last play? The eagles are clearly committing PI on Gronk

Yes, if they're fighting for position without actually grabbing one another while facing the ball its totally legal. Have you ever watched football before?

so they're allowed to knock the receiver out of the way to catch it?

YES

but i thought contact wasnlt allowed before they touch the ball

Gronk was in the air before anyone was knocking him around.

Read the fucking rule book dude

Like on the 2 point attempt?

you thought wrong buttboi

That's literally what Malcolm Butler did against the Seahawks you bandwagon retard fuck.

You can't grab them or intentionally trip them, otherwise it's fair game if a play on the ball is being made. If the defenders back is turned to the ball and he is launching himself at the receiver before the catch, that's PI. If the defender is just shoving the receiver or jumping on top of him without actually going for the ball, it's PI. Jockeying for position without grabbing is legal. It happens on every jump ball.

Hogan was actually blasted while running his route on the hail mary but nobody wants to mention that

>No penalty for unnecessary roughness helmet to helmet shot on Cooks who was essentially standing still
>Extra players on the field uncalled
>Illegal formation on that Foles play
>Clement TD was out of bounds
>Ertz incompletion changed to "self-fumble" with some obscure "receiver became a a runner in play" call
>1:30 left on the clock but Eagles team already holding the Lombardi on the sidelines
>No pass interference call on that final hail mary

The ref made the Eagles win.
At least 14, and possibly 21 points were gift wrapped to the Eags.
And they left no room for anyone to challenge anything.
Just a poorly officiated game overall.

>the refs stopped calling penalties against the Patriots when the eagles were leading 15-3

>why can't the refs just give my team the win every fucking game bro.
>This is MY interpretation of the events as a biased homer!

Patriot fans are the biggest bunch of spoiled children ever, goddamn.

Dumbest fucking nigger on earth take the (You)

>obscure
that rule comes into effect everytime a player catches the ball

>>No penalty for unnecessary roughness helmet to helmet shot on Cooks who was essentially standing still
He had already become a runner and it wasn't a iintentional crown hit
>>Extra players on the field uncalled
Never happened
>>Illegal formation on that Foles play
WR checked to ref before snap. Play is legal at that point
>>Clement TD was out of bounds
He had control throughout the process
>>Ertz incompletion changed to "self-fumble" with some obscure "receiver became a a runner in play" call
He became a runner, it's a TF when the ball crosses the plane
:30 left on the clock but Eagles team already holding the Lombardi on the sidelines
Salty
>>No pass interference call on that final hail mary
Everyone playing the ball

Seriously read the fucking rule book

>Cucktriots calling refball now that a team was finally able to overcome them despite the refball advantage

L O FUCKING LEL

I am so happy your gay ass "dynasty" is dead.

> Ertz makes catch
> Secures the ball
> Takes 3 full steps
> Drags his foot on the fourth
That makes him a runner. All a runner has to do is break the plane, and he was not down when he did so, as his knees did not touch. Quit bitching. It was a solid td. The early score I concede was a judgement call, but ertz was td was not.

>He had control throughout the process
wrong. once he got control of the ball his first step was out of bounds. watch it again.

Yeah this was BULLSHIT! also Corey clement didn't even have control and neither did Ertz! What a terrible sport I thought u guys had video referees obviously they should be able to perfectly officiate the game!! You let the philadelphia eagles with nick foles win to be world champions?!?!?!? This semenew slurping sport isn't for me. Back to dive grass.

>still deluding yourself into thinking the refs favor the patriots when there's so many cases of proving the opposite

Essentially can be if the referee notices it

>Patriots SB record is 3 - 5, counting the two seasons they objectively cheated as losses as they should be
> 3 and 5

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE

HAHAHA HAHAHA

Keep going.

> Patriots win

It's not refball! They won fair and square. You really think the league and officiating crew would fix it? Just salty cause we have the goat.

> Patriots lose

FUCKING REFBALL!! It's not fair! We got cheated. Can't stand our dynasty
So refball is real when the Patriots lose, but a sore loser conspiracy when they win. Ok. People from New England must be inherently brain damaged. I have never seen so much blame shifting.

"A slight movement of the ball will not be considered a loss of possession."

>Extra players on the field uncalled
To be fair Brady was really banking on tbat a lot, with the hurry-ups he was pulling on every drive.

>taking notes from a team that embarrased you twice in the Owl just because they did the same tactic against your current opponent and it almost worked but you think because you're the better team it will work, just to end up losing the game anyway
JUST

>No pass interference call on that final hail mary

Can you run into a receiver in the middle of his route? Watch Hogan on that play.

That wouldn't be PI it would be illegal contact, and I think the QB was out of the pocket

If you count two of their wins as losses, they're 3-7. In reality, they're 5-5, which means they're tied with the Broncos for most SB losses by one team

Brady is now officially 4-4 in Super Bowls (the Pete Carroll debacle no longer counts).

So, how the heck is he the GOAT? I would even put Steve Young ahead of him. Yes, Steve Young.

I never knew how retarded and ass blasted patriots fans could be. This is incredible

I think you're the retarded one. I'm an Eagles fan. I'm saying he HAD control.

>unnecessary roughness
he literally pushed him at a bad angle my guy

Look dipshit, let me explain the difference.

Within the first five yards from line of scrimmage contact between players is allowed, past that five yards it is not.

The Butler play was at the 2 yard line. The Gronk play was a Hail Mary from slightly mroe than 5 yards away.

If you want to make fun of someone for not understanding the rules of football, why the fuck don't you make sure you know the rules of football, you fucking moron.

it's a hail mary
this shit always happens on hail marys

Look at any hail mary in the history of the game dumbfuck. The redeivers are always going to bump each other because they're all making a play on the ball. Pats fans are so braindead they can't comprehend that a hugely controversial playcall wasn't made in their favor for the first time this season

>P*tsfaggots unironically think they got refballed in a game where there was like one fucking penalty called against them
Refs did everything in their power this postseason to ensure a P*ts victory, Brady and the defense choked it away. If the P*ts ever actually got refballed you autists would have a heart attack.

Yeah i know, I could have been more clear- I was commenting on the thread back and forth between the two of you. I'm on your side homie

Ah, gotcha.

the 5 yard illegal contact rule is nullified if the ball is in the air, bud.

Despite all the rules autism ITT, its because the NFL knows fans are fed up with the arbitrary refereeing and the extreme influence of penalties on the game.

Gifting the patriots yet another Super Bowl because the final 40 yard chuck was eagerly contested wouldve made people fed up. Notice the lack of penalties in the game at all.

It gives me hope that the NFL will use this offseason to fix its broken broken rulebook

SuperBowledTFO

>le malcom butler vs seahawk
this is the power of diehard pat bandwagoners circa 2018

So six years ago

Got it

>If you count two of their wins as losses

>when there's so many cases of proving the opposite

Such as? You mean like the obvious catch for the Bills that was overturned this year or the obvious touchdown by the jest that was overturned and called a touchback? Or all those shitty calls against the Jags that went the patriots way?

The Eagles were called for 6 penalties for 35 yards.

The Patriots for 1 (yes one) penalty for 5 yards, a false start in the first quarter.

So according the way this game was called, nobody on the Patriots o-line ever held an Eagles pass rusher at any point over four quarters, even while the Pats were passing almost every down. And nobody on the Pats defense ever committed a penalty against anyone.

And they want to claim the Pats got screwed by refball. Fack off.

>The eagles are clearly committing PI on Gronk
>-t.neverseenaHailMarybefore

this

>talking shit about my reffu

buddy I will fuck your shit up why don't you come here and say that to my face fucker

>assblasted libfag injecting politics into the thread
Never fails

I know they say "you can see a hold on any passing play in the league" but I easily saw 3 or 4 times it could have been called on the pats o-line, they were really letting them fight out there.

Alshon checked with the ref, it was legal.

>Patriots play disciplined and don't commit penalties
>Eagles play undisciplined and commit penalties
>therefore it's excusable for further penalties on the eagles not to be called even when there are clear penalties on play that changed the outcome of the game
Sound logic

>>Patriots play disciplined and don't commit penalties
Not this shit again

I think there was also a block in the back just before Brady let go of the hail mary, but pats fans seem to not see such a thing.

How surprising.

Wow. This is a new low even for patriots fans

>Patriots play disciplined and don't commit penalties

For someone shitting on the refs so much you sure seem to like licking their boots when it suits you. Get over your meme superiority complex and maybe everyone won't hate you and your eternally assblasted QB anymore.

This. Eagles realized early that the refs weren't calling anything, so they went on playing their dirty style, and still barely won, fucking hacks

Why did Gronk close his eyes? That's no way to catch. lelelelele

lmao

How's it feel, Patsfag?

>played the most snaps of any defender all season (98%)
>gets benched in a game where defense is hemorrhaging yards to receivers.

How do the Patriots get away with holding on almost every play?

>No penalty for unnecessary roughness helmet to helmet shot on Cooks who was essentially standing still

That was unfortunate for Cooks but it's all on him. His lack of awareness was akin to a toddler being in the game. There is always a monster coming at you at full speed. You need to be aware of this fact. The hit was clean. The results took Cooks soul. No flag needed.

>mfw patriot fans resort to blaming everything but themselves and their historically inept "defense"

You just have to feel it, sense it, absorb it.

Because the refs obviously know the Pats would never do such a thing.

:30 left on the clock but Eagles team already holding the Lombardi on the sidelines
Yeah this was odd as fuck. Especially considering what happened last year

This x1000 asterisks.

I saw holding two times (on running plays) that didn't get called, as White/Lewis went running untouched.

so a lot of people are saying this. you realize it doesn't make sense at all, everyone get's refballed. I don't relaly give a fuck what happened in the game, it's over who cares. We all know how much the refs influence or not the game, and frankly, win some lose some. That game was fucking garbage all around till FINALLY a defense did something.

But this "you deserved refball, how does it fell, pats fans complaining about refball sure is rich" is just retarded trolling, more conspiracy shit.

refs fuck up, it happens, you are basically AGREEING that the refs made bad calls when you are saying this. why the fuck would you do that?

the catch was OBVIOUSLY a catch. Collinsworth is a fucking moron. No one EVER gets DPI or OPI for hail marys. (ok, maybe once in a while but) they are always DPI/OPI. except everyone there has a chance on the ball. it's fucking retarded, just throw hail marys every play.

Buth when you sit here and say "hows it feel" you are saing "how does it feel to be refballed" meaning you agree those calls were ref fuck ups. it's retarded. also you are retarded.

what's not retarded is key players getting heemed helmet to helmet (not the penalty, just the fact that they got heemed on helmet hits) is statistically very unlikely in the NFL. Should i think this is a conspiracy? no. that's fucking retarded. Pats could have easily won that game, both defenses were shit, it was fun to watch, iggles won, you are a fag for saying pats were refballed just to get your little dig in.

do they? can you show me?

Stop making sense. This is Sup Forums. Just troll the Patsfags and let their salty tears flow.

Jesus, do you think this is a forum for intelligent discussion or something?

clean hit all the way. Cooks wasn't standing still, he was running around in circles like a tard trying to find a lane to make a break for the end zone and not paying attention to the defenders behind him. So Jenkins took him out hard to end that and to possibly knock the ball out in the process. The fact that it took Cooks out for the game too was just a lucky break.

It also wasn't really a helmet-to-helmet. He was leading with his right shoulder, not the crown of the helmet. There was some incidental helmet contact at best, but Crooks was a runner at that point so it doesn't matter either way.

Jesus fuck lurk more or learn the fucking game you faggot casual you sound like an 8 year old playing madden for the first time

I love the little circle he runs in

how many times will this idiocy be posted

How did this meme start, I swear it was from a spic stream or something