Asian girls are the most feminine girls on Earth. If you don't love Asian girls, then you are literally homosexual

Asian girls are the most feminine girls on Earth. If you don't love Asian girls, then you are literally homosexual.
>inb4 muh racemixing
Lord Kek looks unfavorably upon those who make excuses to justify their degenerate homosexuality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU
youtube.com/watch?v=JwQiu5YJZzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slow night for you mods?

Agreed

*tips*

I enjoy having offspring that look like me and won't be more susceptible to mental illness and wind up Elliot Rodgering me in my sleep bc I take his love pillow away.

East Asian women are disgusting. With a northern Indian woman at least there would be a slight chance of my offspring having mostly European features.

>tfw pullout couch in my office and can sleep with my wee'st son when ever I want to lunch breaks.

Feels good to be a business owner.

>Asian girls are the most feminine girls on Earth.
Only from the shoulders up.

It's regrettable that they tend to have flat chests and a generally boyish body.

>wants to date a street shitter
>calls others disgustingg

REAL asians and whites only desu. Koreans, Chinks, ect and anglos and germanics.

Big tits is not feminine, it's just ugly and literally mutant-tier from fucking tit implants that 99.9% of big-titted white women have. Small tits are a sign of a more subdued and submissive person, and those are feminine traits. Big-titted women act like cunts and are not feminine in the slightest. And small tits are the nicest tits regardless of the girl's personality, it just so happens that small-titted girls are the most feminine and have the nicest personalities too.

Japanese are the best Asians by far. Japanese are the most feminine of Asians, the most attractive, and the best personalities.

Eh, I like all kinds of women and would like to travel the world and impregnate as many women as possible. It's a goal of mine.

However, I would want my legitimate children to be same as me, Dutch. My bloodline is 1200 year old nobility, kind of have to pass it on. Preferably with a Dutch woman.

>Eh, I like all kinds of women and would like to travel the world and impregnate as many women as possible. It's a goal of mine.
>being literally one of the most degenerate people on Sup Forums

Are you 14 or just normally retarded? What the fuck was that pile of shit I just read? Have you ever touched a female before?

Kill yourself.

Neither. The real redpill. Yes. No.

Their men also make good ladybois, ripe for boi pucci fucking.

What do you want from us OP

I'm far from one of the most degenerate.

same except pretty sure most would abort instead of taking care of it, so you wont actually know if you had a kid or not

Literally I went with my mom to the riverside park when I was 22 and I saw something climbing a tree, some robotic remotecontrol thing and then I went in the library and some Asian girl librarian was there and she had small tits and then I went downstairs and got a drink of water and then I saw outside the window a spider climbing up a tree and I drank some more water

Don't care, user.

I'd make a second trip back to wherever I was in about 15 years and see my work.

>"asian girls are feminine"

>inb4
>no tits
>low estrogen
>narrow hips
>low fat
>overall, very little sexual dimorphism in the asian species.

come on goy, you know the actual most feminine women are jewesses. what straight man wouldn't want to breed pic related?

Prime Italian pussy >>> any "feminine" asian girl on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-77zHSiMrU

The most beautiful women europe has to offer , will always >>> any women on this planet. (and yes , some asian women are beautiful too)...Then again , it's all subjective.

>C cups

Ewwww

Asian girls are great. Dating a Vietnamese girl was the best choice I've ever made.

Man she's beautiful. Is that that actress? I didn't know she did bikini gravure.

Asian girls are fucktoys. Literally nothing more.
They're good to bust a nut in and never call again.

They're socially retarded, have no sense of humor, autistic, are obsessed with Taylor Swift for some bizarre reason, most are cutters because they're parents make them work 18 hours a day, and they're generally soulless. If you want to spend the rest of your life with a giant red flag like that go for it.

So much plastic surgery.

they look likes D's desu

Are you severely autistic or just trolling?

>that flag
>that id
stereotypes exist for a reason I guess

NO

Holy shit ! you're weren't kidding...
youtube.com/watch?v=JwQiu5YJZzY