Messi: 365 non-penalty, non-header club goals

Messi: 365 non-penalty, non-header club goals
Ronaldo: 447 non-penalty, non-header club goals

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Other urls found in this thread:

statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=17983
statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=18435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

messitards in the hiding

are you this desperate, you retarded proxy?
lmao

0 international titles

OH NONONONO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lmao what is the significance of this

happy birthday tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

UMMM well Messi has scored off some AMAZING dribbles. yeah.. so just look up Messi goal vs Getafe OR Messi goal against Granada.

heh.

messhit en suicidio reloj

>999 TAP INS
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the stat that finished messi's career

sources?

>muh tap ins

b-b-but he dribbled past two levante players, that has to count as a goal

Why remove headers?

>Messi: 365 non-penalty, non-header club goals
>Ronaldo: 447 non-penalty, non-header club goals
wrong.

Messi: 455 non-penalty, non-header club goals
Ronaldo: 380 non-penalty, non-header club goals

source:

statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=17983
statbunker.com/players/getPlayerStats?player_id=18435

Let's add headers then

499 for Ronaldo
381 for Messi

>for Real Madrid
>forgets he played in Manchester United

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> it's another leaf proxy thread

I didn't forget, there's a Manchester United tab there and I counted them.

holy fuck this proxy is retarded.

statbunker is heavily wrong

either missing entire seasons or something

>my post's data has 100 more goals for Messi than OP's even with missing seasons
lmao

Ignoring the spic kid having an autistic fit again, what are both of their actual career club goal tallies?

I imagine they're somewhat similar, though Tsuuu likely has more. Someone let me know plz

it's not an argentine, it's a proxy.
and you can see their stats in wikipedia, you mongoloid.

Yeah but he's got so many proxies, I don't think he's actually a Leaf for shit. He's a spic, where from I don't know but underaged spics do seem capable of this autism online. I've seen some of those facebook groups

Ronaldo: 549
Messi: 534

messhit btfo

what the fuck does spic even mean anyway?
am I a spic since I speak castilian even though I'm probably whiter than you?

>inb4 >Argentina >white

>Cristiano Ronaldo games played: 746
>Messi games played: 649
lmao

Ronaldo apps: 746
Messi apps: 617

>Ronaldo takes care of his body and starts in more games
>Messi eats pizza and sprite and spends the best part of his prime injured on the sidelines

Why are you taking it so personally? I have nothing against you, calm your tits
I checked Wikipedia, it lists their goal tally as 380 for both for clubs. Seems like bullshit.

Now post their average ratio in La Liga

Ronaldo is above 1.00, Messi is below 1.00

Ta lad

Those are league goals. If you ignore Messi's from Barcelona B and C then he has 369 league goals

Messi played games when he was young where as Ronaldo entered during his prime. If you include the games from Ronaldo's youth then his ratio is far worse

can you actually read?

desu I just went on their Wikipedia pages and looked on the right. It's 1am and I'm off to sleep soon, stop getting your knickers in a twist, spic

>27 goals in 34 games
lmao, he's declining rapidly

I think you read unintended aggression in my posts for some reason m8
I was having a perfectly normal convo, but you said spic and I don't really know what that means since it's an amerimutt word and god knows what they mean.

he was great but now he is finished

>If you ignore Messi's from Barcelona B and C
why would you

Oh, so you bring up how white you are in normal conversation then mate?

Because those weren't in a top flight league? I ignored Ronaldo's from lower leagues as well

americans use it in a derogatory way for brown people, so yes, I mentioned that I'm not brown.
relax m8

what the fuck even is a "lower league"?
it's all professional football

I am relaxed mate, just don't talk shite

La Liga - top flight
Segunda - second tier
Tercarta - third tier

can't tell me what to do m8

it's professional, they get paid to train and play

all professional, don't know what arbitrary reason you're using to exclude those goals.

you all got tricked

i inverted their stats to bait penaldo fanboys into thinking that he was that much better than messi

in reality, messi is the one with the 447 open play goals and ronaldo the one with 365

Because the top flight is higher quality than the others. It would be like including college stats with your NFL stats

>El argentiANO
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

what a ruse

no it wouldn't because college isn't professional.

Yeah but my point of inferior quality still stands

>college
>professional
are you being retarded on purpose?

Watch it.
Kind of funny how you can literally just make up stats and people won't really even bother questioning it

but we all questioned them here.
you did it yourself.
go to bed m8 you need some rest.

I put this here even if stats should not be the only criterion to take for comparing players.

goodnight

>Czech league
>Brazil league
wow

It's amazing that we get to watch two top 10 go against each other year after year.

The original is the Romanian dipshit

would you please stop doing that, you're a legitimate retard.

He's right, some competitions have higher quality than others.

Scoring against farmers in Brazil isn't impressive.

If Messi went to the Czech league and scored 100 goals in a season do you really think people would care? Same reason why people don't care as much about the great season Neymar is having

you should disregard all of cristiano's premier league goals then

>73
Jesus Christ

shit argument, arbitrary reason.

How? Are you saying every league in the world is of equal quality?

>any kind of nuance is too complicated for my little brain, goals scored in the third division of Brazil are the same as goals scored in the elite European leagues

>these leagues don't count because I don't want them to even though I've never watched them

I'm not saying they don't count, I'm saying they're basically irrelevant. Like I said the guys that score 30 in the Estonian division aren't talked about; there's a reason why

Ronaldo played in the PL when it was the best league in the world though, it's why he's better than Messi. That and he's won international trophies.

Anyway the goal comparison is stupid because of the eras. It was easier to get huge goal/game ratios because of attack heavy formations. The only outliers here are Romario and Zico and neither are their official goal tallies and are counting regional Brazilian leagues

>I'm not saying they don't count, I'm saying they basically don't count.

>Like I said the guys that score 30 in the Estonian division aren't talked about; there's a reason why
yes, Estonia doesn't have professional football.

This image sucks. I think Messi is better but anyone who thinks he is a more complete player than tsu is a moron who doesn't watch football.

>Ronaldo played in the PL when it was the best league in the world though, it's why he's better than Messi.
Messi didn't go beastmode until 2008 though, one year before Ronaldo came fagging.

>attack heavy formations
Tell me that's not a meme. Look, teams didn't line up with 5 forwards playing against two defenders. That doesn't make sense.

You suck. Those are statistical facts based on performance.

>Ronaldo is more complete than Messi because he can do big leaps

Why are you typing like a 12 year old American? Have you got a question in legible English?

just because tsuu heads the occasional perfect cross and looks like a more professional athlete doesnt mean he's more complete. tsuu is a try-hard, fake complete player whilst messhit is naturally, autistically complete.

a complete player can play almost anywhere. ronnie is just a shitty converted striker whereas messi has excelled wherever he's been called upon to play.

ronnie's passing is worse, his vision is worse, his ball-control is worse, his dribbling is worse, his shooting is forced and he has an awful conversion rate, he is now slower and has always been slower to accelerate, his positioning is better only because he is basically just a glorified poacher. all ronnie has on autisticessi is heading.

>farmers in brazil

You realize that brazilian football during late 60s until late 80s was better than european. Santos beat benfica (best european at the time) 4-0. Flamengo wiped the floor with liverpool. More evidence is that brazil was at the vanguard of modern set piece plays and medical and psych prep for players (see 1970 wc). Do your research before you talk shit.

Czech league was the best in the world 100 years ago, prove me wrong.

Thats how the golden boot is awarded, mi negro vecino. Un gol en la primera de espaƱa no vale lo mismo que un gol en holanda. Barcelona B and C are youth systems, nobody cares about that shit as noone cares of u20 tournaments or olimpic golds anymore. Its children football.

barcelona b isn't youth system

they play in the actual second division, against professional adults

Just because two leagues call themselves professional doesn't mean they're equal

Says the 8 y/o who doesn't reply to the points made.

Professionals means they're paid to train and play, they live for that, it's their job.

If anything, playing in a youth team against grown up adults and scoring is more impressive than playing for stacked Barcelona.

You realise that you guys didn't even have something approaching a league until around 1970 and even then it was only a few matches a year? Most of Pele's goals for Santos came in your state championships.

ronaldo scores a hat-trick vs bayern
>ugh fucking penaldo and his tap ins he cant score a goal without his great teammates and what was that yelling celebration omg so arrogant fuck him
messi scores 4 goals vs las palmas
>omg omg omg did you see those 3 fantastic goals by messi the magician omg wow did you see that tiki taka and messi finishing it from 5 meters omg and last goal omg like wow dude solo goal in 90th minute vs 9 las palmas players on pitch wow dude hes so great and amazing wow hey dude pass me more soy please
the absolute state of missicucks

I never said they were equal, but you're disallowing goals just because you want, if it was socred in professional football, it counts just as much.
the fact that you think a league is shit is the most arbitrary and shitty reason to discredit goals.

From the late 60s to the late 80s Brazilian teams won 2 intercontinental cups during the same period European teams won 9. Doesn't seem that good.

That's not even true though. Like just plain outright lies. Why? That's like saying the sun rises from the west or Argentina is white. Just objectively incorrect.

Only one is worth watching tho...

>Kleberson played in the PL when it was the best league in the world though, it's why he's better than Messi. That and he's won international trophies.
Sounds retarded, doesn't it?

>Argentina
you misspelled USA

Ronaldo scores 5 tap-ins against Bayern then rings up at least 5 girls and taps each of their asses. Why don't we have huge respect for this guy?

>le offside tap-in brand name faggot vs autistic savant

It sounds retarded, yes, because it's a complete strawman.