Anybody else feel numb?

Anybody else feel numb?
feels thread

Attached: 1569819245569.png (760x839, 760K)

Been Depressed for most of my life but cant express it because itll affect others too much and i dont want to seem pathetic

>tfw people dont even reply to your thread

Attached: 1569031524468.png (819x718, 291K)

Sort yourself out bucko

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

yeah i dont do most of these things

>im struggling with nofap
>internet 12 hours "ok you got me"
>i sleep at 8pm
>dont drink or smoke
>eat healthy enough
>do talk with people
>pressups and walking count as exercise?
>off my medication

diff user. I cant socialize because no one is willing to do so. all my attempts to make even slight friends witj someome ends in rejection so i just gave up some years ago. the loneliness really is crippling. i havent talked to anyone face to face in nearly 2 months now, everything is either through phone calls for groceries or email for work

Used to

Accepted it and it melted away

Just dont prefer anything.

Hmmmm...who think...was him...?

Attached: 8031573135037204.jpg (1360x1183, 121K)

>move into a new area with grandma because parents are abusive
>try to get a job but nobody wants a stutterer
>apply to jobs all day but interviews don't go anywhere
>somehow get a gf that keeps me emotionally in check
>trying to get in college but financial aid sucks
>my life is sitting in my room all day
Recently I have started feeling a little numb, I'll admit

>>somehow get a gf that keeps me emotionally in check
literally how?
like damn

ggggggggg-unit

I met her at gamestop and she just kinda approached me. She's been really understanding with the position I'm in and it's helped alot. I'm not as depressed as I used to be, but still a little depressed.

Letting it go/out helps you confront it. Bottling it up only hurts you. FYI: you can’t be more pathetic than the countless Traps Thread and you’re never meeting any of us. Just fucking say it

Attached: 5947F1F1-9384-4F13-88C6-8A13A38D4572.jpg (600x616, 27K)

Practice organizational thought, look up “YouTube how to”s and don’t give up. I used to stutter badly. Remember: if it was easy it wouldn’t be a challenge.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

i see, lucky you

Attached: 1564388650952.png (564x542, 108K)

I'll have to do that, thanks.

Attached: pirates.jpg (458x3566, 573K)

You want feels? Ok . . .
>fall in love with H size tit cow
>romantic comedy situation
>get married, have kid, time of my life
>her dad dies, she goes off deep end
>her psychological illness explode
>too busy putting food on the table
>she lies to police and everyone
>says I fiddled my kid
>CPS believes w/o investigation
>welcometoVA.jpg
>up wall battle of epic proportions
The woman I trusted with my life stabbed me in the back.
>God lets me know he’s got my back
>mfw Slipknot-unsainted
Pic Related

Attached: DBEC6ACA-A7DE-4960-8928-E6951DB3C7AE.jpg (620x620, 39K)

Used to be driven, devoted boyfriend in a string of relationships, hard worker, proactive friend, but nobody ever really cares. Compassion and empathy are not real, only hypothetical. Indifference is the key to a "happy" life, the alternative is depression. You are going in the right direction.

>>God lets me know he’s got my back
>>mfw Slipknot-unsainted
what?

VA is fucked. I had my dream job, and some old bitter woman started calling me a pedo because my father is married to a girl 9 years older than me. #believeallwomen applied as always in VA.

I don't have anyone that i can connect with so that make me lonely af even tho i have irl frens that i talk to everyday but the loneliness inside me is keep killing me. i just want someone that i can connect with.

I am trying to figure on my emotion too. like i'm trying to figure out that what the fuck i am. am i lonely or just looking for attention?
everything that make me me is myself and no other. I blame myself on that a lot and it's becoming self hate. right now i'm trying to be a "better person" too.

Don’t believe the hype/garbage of the “Christian cult”. The corruption is prevalent. The Lord will speak to you in specific ways, you just got to pay attention. As for the song, read the lyrics if you can’t sit through the song

That’s rough. I’d buy you a drink as thanks if I wasn’t scraping by