When I'm ovulating, my natural lubrication looks like cum. It's usually just clear. Any med fags know why?

When I'm ovulating, my natural lubrication looks like cum. It's usually just clear. Any med fags know why?

Attached: IMG_20191114_074415066.jpg (800x1082, 161K)

Immediately prior to ovulation, most women usually detect increased vaginal secretions that are wet and slippery (similar to the consistency of raw egg white). ... Immediately following the day of ovulation, your vaginal discharge gradually becomes thicker in consistency, and less is secreted

It's just normal vaginal discharge. Your secretions thicken and thin out at different points of menstruation due to hormonal fluctuations

But why does it look like this. Like cum

because you are hornier than usual

because these are your moms panties and you are a guy.

Im doktor
I diagnise but need pic of vageen

I too am dokter send picx of vagin plz for doagnos xx 123sexhenry at gmail. Cum

The secretions and discharge are cervical mucus. They are a lubricant and also the cervical mucus is meant to help take the sperm to where it needs to be. My wife gets this always during ovulation.

Source: OBGYN, married couple trying to conceive.

Also, kik me your pussy pics since I accurately answered your question.

Docker909

>where it needs to be
So you're saying that her cervix is hungry and ready to gobble up a healthy wad of baby batter?

you and your wife should have known better than to wait until she was 40 to try to have a child.
disgusting

tits with timestamp or gtfo
11 replies and no one follows the rules
no wonder Sup Forums sucks

Yes basically

Yes. A pic of vagna is necesary for diagnos

He could always leave her for a 20yo nurse with a jiggly butt and a fertile uterus?

>femanon
Guys don't ovulate.

My ex GF had the same, its natural. Just like how you are more hungry, and fart more at certain time of your cycle (not all of these at once)

This pretty much guarantees that you are gonna have a retard. Well, this and the fact that you are on Sup Forums

>When I'm ovulating
FFS faggots are dumb

Yes. Sperm has a better chance when it's deposited into the anterior cavity of the cervix/vagina, it's a pocket in the back wall under the cervical head (most men can reach this area). A natural process of secretions and mini dilations of her cervix will follow, this "flowering" of her cervical canal allows for sperm in the anterior cavity to flow sip by sip into the uterus. The womb is actually quite narrow, but once a significant amount of sperm (100 million +) make it inside, they essentially have a zone defense. At the microscopic level, these swimmers are searching every nook and cranny of her insides for her ovulation egg. It's a beautiful dance, and despite her feminist thinking, her body very much wishes to conceive a child, in a sense it's betraying her.

Med fag here. You have a penis

Nother dokter here
You get fuk lass nih?
P.s. vagin and bobs or gtfo

Attached: D8500224-B1F9-4D6F-998A-29DCBF96DDB9.gif (498x487, 1.53M)

Op that’s normal. My girl has discharge like that occasionally. It’s just your vag cleaning itself periodically and is pretty random.

You gonna eat that?

OP's brother is gonna enjoy that pair of panties later.

>femanon
>asks for advice
>no tits or timestamp
Get your shit together faggot

perfectly normal. Its beautiful. I'd eat it.