Female operators

Which girl operators are the most believable?

Blunt in sicario because of how worthless she was

not this one

Jyn

>rather than providing an actual example ill show how tough i am by being boring and misogynistic

Sarah Connor in t2
>insane
>hot
>well muscled.
>takes cover.

Plz be a girl in finland

Up until she gives that stupid fucking speech to the Rebel assembly. It was out of character and didn't even accomplish anything.

>Finland
Eww

Finnish girls are cunts, user

She was just a scape goat for the illusion of doing it by the books being in the FBI. A man could have played that role and the situation would have ended up the same. It's not that she wasn't competent, she was just way in over her fucking head with the cartel shit. She could never understand the depths of sorrow Sicario dealt with that made him into the personification of death as some Mexican Punisher.

> Muh-muh soggy knees

Cry about it on Tumblr

Sicario means Hitman, or Mercenary...

His name is Alejandro, or his hitman nick name is Medellin..

Em B was fooking fantastic in that movie. Thats exactly what a special department city cop would do in that situation.

My vote for most believable is Alice, Because she's a test tube baby designed to destroy everything.

The one with the little girl at a range on Youtube.

The long kiss goodnight.

None of them because no woman could be successful in any military or police setting There's countless videos of women police officers who couldn't take down a single guy for an arrest because there just too physically weak Female badasses are just a product of a numale and feminist wet dreams

good grip
good posture
both ayes open.

bretty gud

>Milla Jovovich
She's exotic, confident, and does action very well. I wouldn't say operator though
>Linda Hamilton
Her Sarah Connor in T2 is the hardest chick in film
>Emily Blunt
Her appeal to me is that she's such a plain Jane. It makes her more believable. Probably the most operator of the three

But really who the fuck keeps giving that beaner chick the hard, tomboy roles?

Thought she q accurately captured the rough and ready unsexy persona a real life version of the character would probably have

>Which girl operators are the most believable?

Only 2 I can really think of are Sarah Connor in T2 and Vasquez in Aliens.

>image.jpg

how did this guy get so good? its amazing we are just supposed to believe this guy if a better killer than the cartels

I'll tell you what was really good about that film...the fucking soundtrack

Perhaps the CIA or the Columbians trained him?

watch is on the wrong arm.

couldnt have picked a better person

Carter from SG1 was pretty fucking operator.

she's so annoying

so operator she got the Carter special

She has a cactus up her ass

Jeanne d'Arc.
She may have been a schizophrenic and likely semi-retard, but she performed in combat and had charisma. Sure, anyone could be a "hero" with La Hire having their back, but she made it through those early battles before he joined against some really steep odds, regarding both numbers and quality of troops, training, conditions, etc. It's the most romantic actual war story ever, the kind of shit that makes you wonder if sky wizards n shit exist and patronize people.

Shaw's pretty cool

the stupidest scene, in all honesty.
from 'whatever, I don't care. just tell me what I have to do.' to literally REBELLION LEADER in 40mins.

>david ayer
Shalom!

It was basically her father's dying wish. The holo message was specifically implored her to get the plans and attack the Death Star.

She didn't particularly perform in combat. She was courageous but was more of a mascot that was brought to the battlefield a few times. Battles involved very few well trained people, nobles or mercenaries. Prior to reliable firearms it was suicidal for a non professional to go on a battlefield.

You are a liar and a retard.
The majority of all casualties and all actual fighting was skirmishers and infantry, by design.

But that wasn't even Joan...she was a mounted knight right there beside the elites despite being a farm kid and a woman. Learn your history.

>Act within the constraints of the law, have no idea what's actually going on at any given time due to your boss deliberately feeding you bullshit
>Unable to compete with the guys who are extra-judicially killing people left and right and actually know what the game-plan is
>this is somehow a reflection on your skills as an operator