What is the fastest way to learn Japanese?

What is the fastest way to learn Japanese?

Attached: 00476E18-EA64-434A-B34C-B56F53A4EBEF.jpg (750x1099, 825K)

Join an asian gang

What's your goal? Watch anime? Be totally fluent like a native? Just get by in Japan?

I want to be able to hold a conversation with my girlfriends family.

Ask them to teach you some

learn hiragana and katakana...then start watching anime and reading japan news...

I mean my girlfriend has been teaching me as much as she can. I just want to know how you guys on here learned.

Go live in Japan for a while and attend classes there. Preferably as an ESL teacher I guess.
Nothing like learning in the country where you'll speak it all day every day.

as someone who is living in japan, the learning factor here is kind of overrated. You will make gread progess by learning basics with some books and practicing with her as much as you can

I’m actually in japan right now for 6 months. I just work 10 hours a day. Are there any good schools out here that will teach foreigner?

Join this discord TY5JQc5

No

As with all languages, total immersion works best. Try and speak your native language as little as possible.

Attached: 1620x2160_4949af967aa6fc8be33facd9d79a2af8622979.jpg (1594x2078, 515K)

> " What is the fastest way to learn Japanese? " ;
If you were learning Japanese in the International Space Station:
You would be doing it the fastest you could currently do it relative to the centre of the Earth, also you would be learning it at a faster speed than anybody anywhere on the surface of the Earth, or flying within the Atmosphere in any sort of aircraft.

The ISS orbits the Earth in about 90 minutes, at an altitude somewhat greater than 400km

ignore all these weeb faggots and get my japanese coach DS

Be Japanese.

In a few years AI will translate everything on the spot, learning languages will become obsolete.

Set all your video games, tv and other media language settings to japanese

KYS and be reincarnated as Japanese

shit, youre right. star trek style universal translators

I like you

Attached: 1539016265330.jpg (960x1172, 186K)

Except OP's girlfriend's family will appreciate the effort. Plus what do when a typhoon knocks out the power and you can't communicate any more. Awkward!

1) Take a flight to Tokyo tonight.
2) Stab someone in plain sight in a busy crosswalk tomorrow.
3) Wait for police to come.
4) Get arrested.
5) Get thrown in jail.
6) Try to survive.
There is no humanly possible way of learning Japanese faster.

Go to china

Illogical faggots:
I can learn it fastest by engaging warp drive.

--
Mr Spock

I've lived in Japan for 7 years. My Japanese is crap b/c I don't study.

You basically need two things to learn a language: book study and practice. I'd posit the ratio is like 1:4. That is, spend four hours practicing what you've learned (with native speakers who can correct you) for every hour you study a textbook. The best Japanese textbook at the moment is probably Genki.

There are some decent apps to help you practice when you can't find a partner, but don't expect them to teach you too much.

Don't worry about Kanji if your goal is conversation. If you want to read, however, I'd still wait until I was conversational proficient before getting down to learn Kanji (where your 1:4 ratio will now be study:read/write).

Good luck.

I lived there for 2 years because of work, other than ordering food wrong on several occasions I found not knowing Japanese not even a slight problem.

watch anime and masturbate to hentai

go there and live for three months. or go take some classes ether way will def learn it...

If you want to politely greet your gfs family formally just say shinitai or koroshitekure

this